Trump's red line

Actually, Eisenhower started our intrusion into S.E. Asia.

When Kennedy was sworn there were roughly 8,500 U.S. soldiers on the ground and one carrier group flying sorties for ground cover.

Kennedy was not informed during the transition briefings and was not told until his first security briefing after he was sworn.

It would not surprise me if Trump has gone through a similar experience given the other "dirty tricks" going on. Originally Posted by LexusLover

The U.S. was also in S.E. Asia during WWII, under FDR and then Truman, but it was LBJ that acted on JFK's initiative and fully invested the U.S. in Vietnam: Gulf of Tonkin Resolution.
What makes him any different than Trump? He has weapons, threatens to use them, his daddy put him in a position of power and he is a big fucking baby. They are pretty much the same person. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Could you show me where I said he was given the election from his daddy? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Your stupidity is on high. It was you who compared Un to Trump. It was you that said Trumps dad put him in power like Un's dad did. Trump's dad died 18yrs ago you idiot. He had nothing to do with Trump's rise to the Presidency. Originally Posted by bambino
+1

Nice job bitch-slapping the lying mckinney trailerboy! What kind of moron thinks we don't remember what he just posted?
When you add a phrase like "you idiot" do you believe that everything you posted before it is true? Or are you just trying to convince those who don't know any better that what you posted before it is true?

Or were you talking to yourself when you said "you idiot"?

I think option 3 is the best answer. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So when he called me one, why didn't you scold yourself I mean him?
Are you that simple minded?
You're "beliefs" are not supported by history, M T Brain Socket. Dim-retards are pretty fond of stumbling into wars ass backwards, M T Brain Socket.

WWI - Wilson dim-retard
WWII - FDR dim-retard
Korea -Truman dim-retard
Vietnam - Kennedy/LBJ dim-retards

Bin Laden declared war on the U.S. on Slick Willie's watch and Mogadishu AKA: "Black Hawk Down" happened on his watch as well.

And hildebeest was sure as hell quick to take out Libya's dictator when she thought it would advance her personal bid for the presidency, M T Brain Socket.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
First off I was not talking to you but since you guys are like a human centipede I guess I was. Your comment makes no sense. I did not support any of those wars either.
Plus what is going on now is not even close to any of those issues anyway. You just support anything Trump say's blindly.
+1

Nice job bitch-slapping the lying mckinney trailerboy! What kind of moron thinks we don't remember what he just posted? Originally Posted by lustylad
It's pretty easy is to bitch slap a dumb ass like him. He can't admit Trump was elected in a free and fair election.
Someone "plotted" it? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Where was this fake stuff coming from?
First off I was not talking to you but since you guys are like a human centipede I guess I was. Your comment makes no sense. I did not support any of those wars either.
Plus what is going on now is not even close to any of those issues anyway. You just support anything Trump say's blindly.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Your comment that Republicans are the only group that always sees war as the solution needed to be refuted, M T Brain Socket. Dim-retard lassitude has led to the U.S. being involved in more wars than Republican militarism.
You're stupidity is on high. It was you who compared Un to Trump. It was you that said Trumps dad put him in power like Un's dad did. Trumps dad died 18yrs ago you idiot. He had nothing to do with Trumps rise to the Presidency. And to suggest thatTrump or anyone else from modest means couldn't be elected POTUS is ill informed and ignorant. Bill Clinton and Obama came from modest means. And besides you ignoramus, Trumps dad started out as a carpenter, he started at the bottom. He grew a business from the bottom. Something you know nothing about. Trump took over that business, like many sons and daughters do in this great country and built it into a global, multi billion dollar business. If anbodies daddies put them in power it would be JFK and Bush 43 you chalooch. So what rat hole do you live in? Trump is the 45th POTUS. That's a fact that seems to escape you. But you have have shit for brains. Originally Posted by bambino
You really are a fucking moron. I did not say Trumps dad gave him the election. I said he gave him a position of power as in wealthy and a branded name. Of course he did not hand over the Whitehouse but I bet Trump would love to change that and hand it over to one of his kids. You getting all romantic about how old daddy Trump is a self made man is pathetic. And yes JFK and Bush 43 were given a hand up. By the way commenting about Clinton and Obama is a compliment I guess you fucked up again. LOL! Trump only won with his influence and Russian corruption.
And I see you mentioned starting a business from the ground up. Well I do know quite a bit about that. I am a self made man. And I will be handing it over to my son in 5 years. I am still waiting on the bet you welched on by the way. By the way my grandfather was the investor that gave Fred his start LOL. Can you prove any different? Or did you even know he was bought and paid for just like Donald. He did not start on his own he had help even back then. Fredrick Trump was a slum lord and little fred was given a hand up just like all of your Hero's seem to get.
+1

Nice job bitch-slapping the lying mckinney trailerboy! What kind of moron thinks we don't remember what he just posted? Originally Posted by lustylad
Look! Its one of the centipedes commenting! Just because one of your pods said I said something does not make it true. I said a position of power. But since you have nothing else to say you try to twist what I said. Typical fucklicker
You really are a fucking moron. I did not say Trumps dad gave him the election. I said he gave him a position of power as in wealthy and a branded name. Of course he did not hand over the Whitehouse but I bet Trump would love to change that and hand it over to one of his kids. You getting all romantic about how old daddy Trump is a self made man is pathetic. And yes JFK and Bush 43 were given a hand up. By the way commenting about Clinton and Obama is a compliment I guess you fucked up again. LOL! Trump only won with his influence and Russian corruption.
And I see you mentioned starting a business from the ground up. Well I do know quite a bit about that. I am a self made man. And I will be handing it over to my son in 5 years. I am still waiting on the bet you welched on by the way. By the way my grandfather was the investor that gave Fred his start LOL. Can you prove any different? Or did you even know he was bought and paid for just like Donald. He did not start on his own he had help even back then. Fredrick Trump was a slum lord and little fred was given a hand up just like all of your Hero's seem to get. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Here's the bet shit for brains. I'll bet you can't suck 20 cocks by tomorrow. Now go ahead and prove me wrong. I don't need proof. I'll take your word for it.
It's pretty easy is to bitch slap a dumb ass like him. He can't admit Trump was elected in a free and fair election. Originally Posted by bambino
You just showed how influence can win an election by commenting about JFK and Bush then act all but hurt cause you know Trump is a phony and you are stuck with him. Even if he won fair and square he is out of control. You would support anything he does at this point. By the way he just called and said to tell you take the bet or shut the fuck up.
Here's the bet shit for brains. I'll bet you can't suck 20 cocks by tomorrow. Now go ahead and prove me wrong. I don't need proof. I'll take your word for it. Originally Posted by bambino
LOL you are desperate aren't you. Even if I did, yours would not be one of them faggot.
How about this I bet you can. You wont take that bet either will you? Cause we both know you already have that many down by lunchtime.
You are so fucking arrogant you leave yourself open for ridicule, even your centipede buddies can't cover for you.
If you were half the man you claim you would have taken the bet. Here is a question for you. If I offered a bet that you are on Social Security and live in assisted housing and have filed bankruptcy, would you take the bet?
LOL you are desperate aren't you. Even if I did, yours would not be one of them faggot.
How about this I bet you can. You wont take that bet either will you? Cause we both know you already have that many down by lunchtime.
You are so fucking arrogant you leave yourself open for ridicule, even your centipede buddies can't cover for you.
If you were half the man you claim you would have taken the bet. Here is a question for you. If I offered a bet that you are on Social Security and live in assisted housing and have filed bankruptcy, would you take the bet? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
So, you admit you're a Cocksucker. First factual thing you've posted.
Dick. Cock. Oink. Fag.

Feel better, EATLER?
Dick. Cock. Oink. Fag.

Feel better, EATLER? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm sure you do. PIG