Rubio is the GOP Flavor of the Week

It was my handle Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It was ekim retard. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, everyone is laughing with you at you.
Yes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, everyone is laughing with you at you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here's a peer-reviewed study for you suck on, dickcheese

http://www.natureworldnews.com/artic...t-evidence.htm Originally Posted by WombRaider
Here we go again! Chicken dick Hanker on another lengthy Gruber Hijack mission!

Stop quoting "science" as if you know what you are talking about. You dropped out in the third grade because coloring in all the animals was too hard for you, what makes you think you are qualified to give an opinion on "genetics"?
Not everything has to be genetic in order to be a norm you Freelance faggot, Mussalman loving, hitler woshipping, HDDB....GruberGruberGruber odumbo minion! Originally Posted by shanm
IB the flaming Black hating, Japanese hating, gay hating, women hating, Native American hating bigot is back in full force as the stupidest, loudest, most obnoxious asshole on the board. Well done IBBuffoon, you at least are one constant in the universe.

So, somehow you think it matters whether there is "proof" for a homosexual gene. You know what, it doesn't matter. I grew up in a family that drinks wine with dinner, and starts kids on watered down wine very early--no "wine loving" gene, but most the family does enjoy a glass of wine with dinner (unlike you, we do not drink to excess). That does not make wine drinking--or coffee drinking, or poi eating--"unnatural" as you imply.

Whether or not homosexuals procreate does not make them unnatural. Celibate people do not procreate, but that does not make them unnatural.

Face it, you are so uncomfortable with your own sexuality, so ashamed of your own uselessness, that the only thing you have left is to lash out and attack anyone who doesn't bow down and worship you as the fount of all knowledge and wisdom. You will misquote anyone, lie about what they said, lie about what the argument was, create pathetic straw men that have nothing to do with the argument--all to try (unsuccessfully) to cover up your illogic and pathos. But we all know better, so then you retreat to your last line of defense: homophobic attacks and slanders, because somehow you think that will make you seem more righteous and intelligent. It doesn't. Your bigotry and lies shine through, post after sleazy, filthy, gutter mouthed post. All 16,337 of them.

Rant on IBCondomMan! Tell us how we just don't understand your moral and intellectual superiority. And know every minute you are being ridiculed and laughed at.

Originally Posted by Old-T
First they have to find it. That will be quite a challenge.

Yes, I know that is how he will respond. Simple organisms like IB have very predictable response patterns. He loathes me more than anyone on here so he froths at the mouth every time he responds. But I understand that he can't help himself. Originally Posted by Old-T
What a shock! When IBDeviant is caught in a trap of his own making he rants and whines and ignores the facts.

Sorry IBDeviant, I am just using YOUR definition of the term, sorry if you benched before you thought. Hoisted on your own..... Originally Posted by Old-T
You can always tell a Hankering, you just can't tell them much. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just taking you at your own word, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and yes, everyone is still laughing with you at you.
Just taking you at your own word, ekim the Inbred Chimp, and yes, everyone is still laughing with you at you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
DAOTY Always whining about punctuation then leaves it out. Piss poor attempt chicken dick.
DAOTY Always whining about punctuation then leaves it out. Piss poor attempt chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You said it yourself, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you are a retard.

You said it yourself, ekim the Inbred Chimp, you are a retard. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No chicken dick. It was ekim, retard. You were the retard spin Dr. Still can't spell the old handle correctly..DAOTY What a fucking failure you are. The laughing stock of the forum.
No chicken dick. It was ekim, retard. You were the retard spin Dr. Still can't spell the old handle correctly..DAOTY What a fucking failure you are. The laughing stock of the forum. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
what kind of sentence is that?

NOBODY IS STEALING THAT AWARD AWAY FROM YOU

NOBODY IS STEALING THAT AWARD AWAY FROM YOU Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Still kissing chicken dick's ass no stones? You have always been a brown nose. And in second place to chicken dick as the dumbest MF on the forum.

NOBODY IS STEALING THAT AWARD AWAY FROM YOU Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
+1