Quid Pro Quo took place for sure, now what?

You would be the one who came to this forum braggings about my perverse proclivities, and your perversitys preceded yous too, hanksy. Two can plays that games, you little bitch.

LOLLING,
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You'd be the only one playing with yourself in a 'closet'. Your avatar says as much.
You’d be the one jerkings off to my avatar in a closet, you little bitch.
You’d be the one jerkings off to my avatar in a closet, you little bitch. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You'd be the only jerk jerking in your closet.
Attached Images File Type: jpg lib jack off material.jpg (231.0 KB, 46 views)
That’s not true, hanksy. I caughts your mum flicking her bean in my closet the other day... she said all’s the closets in her house were covered with your loads and she was having an existentials crisis!
That’s not true, hanksy. I caughts your mum flicking her bean in my closet the other day... she said all’s the closets in her house were covered with your loads and she was having an existentials crisis! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
It is blatantly true that you voted for your fap material.

That’s not true, hanksy. I caughts your mum flicking her bean in my closet the other day... she said all’s the closets in her house were covered with your loads and she was having an existentials crisis! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I thought you picked your handle .... did your Mom?

Why did you pretend you left the country? Is your Mom pissed?
  • oeb11
  • 12-28-2019, 01:30 PM
IBH - that pic - OUCH

Really did not need that image to understand the term "Hideous"!
I thought you picked your handle .... did your Mom?

Why did you pretend you left the country? Is your Mom pissed? Originally Posted by LexusLover
My mum's as happy as a clam, now that the provincial courts has renewed that restraint order against yous, you creepy old bastard! And yous thought that red suits was just a costume!

LOLLING!
My mum's as happy as a clam, now that the provincial courts has renewed that restraint order against yous, you creepy old bastard! And yous thought that red suits was just a costume!

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Tell your mum to close that clam. Its starting to stink up the place. Hope a shit pumping truck has a spill around here to make it smell better.
Nice try Winnsy. Your mum was too busy taking it up the pooper from aforementioned shits pumping trump after she found out you were really a hermaphrodite, poor things. Her farts smelled like hot dog water!
Nice try Winnsy. Your mum was too busy taking it up the pooper from aforementioned shits pumping trump after she found out you were really a hermaphrodite, poor things. Her farts smelled like hot dog water! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
That lasted all of half a mo.

Just a friendly reminder to keep it clean.
(no name calling, racial remarks etc... )

Thanks, let's go into the New Year in a positive direction.

We all know everyone is going to be keyboard happy in 2020 with the election. To be present in membership is to have fun!!

Danielle Silvers Originally Posted by Danielle Silver