Top Reviewed Ladies on ECCIE

733 Madison May

I have to say this. When they get a bad review I hear maybe she had an off day. Maybe you were not her type. Maybe you were too ugly or too skinny. This is a provider with 74 pages of reviews. There isn't a single fucking no in 733 reviews. Think maybe she didn't feel good once in awhile. Think she had a fat one or a skinny one in that bunch? She might even had a rude one here and there. ALL FUCKING YES. This lady should be put up as a poster for being a provider. I have never seen her because she hasn't come to my state yet but I promise if I have to beg borrow or steal I will see her if she does. Hats off to her.
Madison's reviews include so many doubles she may certainly claim the crown as "Queen of the Threesome," and seems to really put her attitude on display in her signature with her shoutout to adult entertainment award winner Asa Akira, quoting, 'I like to thank all the dicks I had to suck to get here.'
Can someone add the primary location to all these top reviewed providers. I can, but don't really want to open all the profiles haha.
Can someone add the primary location to all these top reviewed providers. I can, but don't really want to open all the profiles haha. Originally Posted by galaxon00
Perhaps the ladies will just see your question and answer individually.

I'm in Bentonville, Arkansas. I do travel occasionally, as well. I should be visiting Kansas City soon! And I'm always open to new places. Feel free to let me know if you'd like me to visit your area.
I travel a lot too, so I was just wondering if I'm ever in an area, I could see a top reviewed provider by looking at this list pretty easily, but I will open all the profiles and look for myself haha.
  • GNG
  • 05-07-2016, 05:24 PM
733 Madison May

I have to say this. When they get a bad review I hear maybe she had an off day. Maybe you were not her type. Maybe you were too ugly or too skinny. This is a provider with 74 pages of reviews. There isn't a single fucking no in 733 reviews. Think maybe she didn't feel good once in awhile. Think she had a fat one or a skinny one in that bunch? She might even had a rude one here and there. ALL FUCKING YES. This lady should be put up as a poster for being a provider. I have never seen her because she hasn't come to my state yet but I promise if I have to beg borrow or steal I will see her if she does. Hats off to her.
Originally Posted by burkalini
If you ever do get to see her, you won't regret it. I've seen her three times now (twice in doubles), and I don't even live in Texas. Lol

She is my true ATF. Just wish she was closer...
  • GNG
  • 05-07-2016, 05:26 PM
Perhaps the ladies will just see your question and answer individually.

I'm in Bentonville, Arkansas. I do travel occasionally, as well. I should be visiting Kansas City soon! And I'm always open to new places. Feel free to let me know if you'd like me to visit your area. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Phoenix, please.
Can someone add the primary location to all these top reviewed providers. I can, but don't really want to open all the profiles haha. Originally Posted by galaxon00
I had thought about this in the past and will revisit the concept. Initially it was scrapped because those who tour and thus change their location often - location specified in showcase doesn't make it completely obvious to easily tell their home base, so to speak.
I had thought about this in the past and will revisit the concept. Initially it was scrapped because those who tour and thus change their location often - location specified in showcase doesn't make it completely obvious to easily tell their home base, so to speak. Originally Posted by algrace
It would be awesome though if u did
Houston
Houston ..
Maybe this has been said before, and if it has I apologize. Just don't have the time to read this entire thread of 17 pages and 251 total posts. But....

On the side of the homepage (and sometimes other pages, depends I guess what page your on), Eccie tracks the "Top Posters" and "Top Reviewers". Wouldn't it be possible, and probably just as easy if they added a "Top Reviewed" list of the ladies?
...On the side of the homepage (and sometimes other pages, depends I guess what page your on), Eccie tracks the "Top Posters" and "Top Reviewers". Wouldn't it be possible, and probably just as easy if they added a "Top Reviewed" list of the ladies? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
I completely agree! Without the ladies, it wouldn't be much of a site. It seems only fair that we get the recognition that we deserve!
I completely agree! Without the ladies, it wouldn't be much of a site. It seems only fair that we get the recognition that we deserve! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
No shit right? Without the ladies, this site wouldn't exist. It would be nothing but a sausage fest lol. I would think it's much more important of a list (Top Reviewed) than the list of Top Posters. I mean, who gives a fuck who posts the most? The majority of top posters are either Mods/Admins, which makes total sense, or they're trolls with no life lol.

I did scan a little bit of this thread, and on the first page (which is about as far as I got lol) there was a comment about it could hurt the ladies and turn some of the men off if a lady is on this "Top Reviewed" list. To some men? Maybe, but for the most part I would disagree. To me anyway, a lady that would make this list has lasted the long haul, has done a LOT of things the right way and should get the recognition they deserve.
I'm in Lafayette,La. Come on down to the sexy south and get some of the best southern pussy around.