Lolabrea01 Banned

Banned for having multiple handles. Originally Posted by Duke of G
Lots of good that does http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ght=lolabrea01
  • motor
  • 10-09-2013, 07:55 PM
ok..................all that got banned .............you got what you deserved...................... ....you cant expect to try to by pass the rules and not get caught by someone.......accept the punishment do the time and get the fuck over it
Lots of good that does http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ght=lolabrea01 Originally Posted by BossyWillson
Yup. With you promoting it, since it was last week, you are doing nothing but helping. (Although the WK/hating quickly got away from Lola, you'll notice...right back to Tara.)

What makes you think a ban stops ladies from working?

You even have folks advertising that sorry ass calendar in their sig lines. It's pretty amusing.

And motor: your period is stuck. At least confine yourself to a few ellipses per post.
Thancks for reminding me, I need to change my sig line.
Yup. With you promoting it, since it was last week, you are doing nothing but helping. (Although the WK/hating quickly got away from Lola, you'll notice...right back to Tara.)

You even have folks advertising that sorry ass calendar in their sig lines. It's pretty amusing.

And motor: your period is stuck. At least confine yourself to a few ellipses per post. Originally Posted by Duke of G
Thanks Duke. Its amazing isn't it.

And motor: your period is stuck. At least confine yourself to a few ellipses per post. Originally Posted by Duke of G

Great job duke you are the MAN
What's the record for longest drama thread? At 17 pages, this has to be up there.
What's the record for longest drama thread? At 17 pages, this has to be up there. Originally Posted by kingforaday
Oh now I am sure there is a Tara review out there with all the Tara wk and Tara Haters that blows 17 pages out off the water. What do you say there Kingforaday??
Fascist.
I’ve not bothered to check to see if her handle is still banned, but even if it is was it worth the risk of getting banned yourself by providing a link to personally identifiable information?

You still have time to edit your post…if it were me I’d take advantage since this appears to be a case where the juice ain’t worth the squeeze.
(Staff edit - Link removed)
Lola brea is on the news too lol
Closed