Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Love Houston but damn!! Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Houston is a whiner town,,,People are either messing up or are complaining about a mess-up. All of them are bored.
So, basically you are saying that Dallas accepts the boot.......and if I want to post in Dallas, I have to accept the boot as well.

What if I want to post in Dallas and I reject the boot? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I think she is saying that Dallas is the top half of Texas and Houston is the lower half.
You will not see the Great and Powerful NYr on the threAD. He shit, stepped in it by publicly notifying the board that he did and as a modtard has no reason to appear and defend his actions or make his own matters worse by trying to justify it to the masses. His is only to hide in shame and quite reflection.

Oh yeah, it is spelled Dorthy.
  • motor
  • 04-13-2016, 06:17 PM
who fucking cares
I think NYr is a great Mod.

I think Donald is great too....
  • broes
  • 04-14-2016, 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by Shep3.0
I agree. He is awesome. He makes awesome decisions. He has an awesome brain. There is no way that he is not a handsome bastard with that much awesomeness surrounding him. I want him as my wing man.
  • motor
  • 04-14-2016, 07:54 AM
NYr...........fuckem and feed them fish heads....................fucki ng cry babies........the man does this for FREE, you know?.....without pay.....something a lot of y'all wouldn't do....and he had the balls to come out and say he did it.
but but but what about all that free modtard pussy?
who fucking cares Originally Posted by motor
Women that are trying to earn a living here, that's who.

NYr...........fuckem and feed them fish heads....................fucki ng cry babies........the man does this for FREE, you know?.....without pay Originally Posted by motor

I'm not one to quote myself, but...

Arbitrary, or arbitrary and viscous, management styles from a VOLUNTEER that EARNS NO CASH MONEY for participating can be devastating financially. The motives to serve confound me. The motives to serve and arbitrarily and viciously serve where women and sex are concerned do not confound. Originally Posted by armature
.....something a lot of y'all wouldn't do Originally Posted by motor
Why would we/they? You're one of those color inside the line and law and order types aren't you. A follower. SMDH

....and he had the balls to come out and say he did it. Originally Posted by motor
And where is he now. 2dogs summed it up nicely.

but but but what about all that free modtard pussy? Originally Posted by dearhunter
For some. For some it's more sinister than that.
Ah yes, sinister. Doesn't take much to figure out why certain members are wking for him and he won't even answer for himself. He thinks he doesn't have to. Power tripping off his status. That's what happens when you enable a weak man to perceive himself as powerful.
Ah yes, sinister. Doesn't take much to figure out why certain members are wking for him and he won't even answer for himself. He thinks he doesn't have to. Power tripping off his status. That's what happens when you enable a weak man to perceive himself as powerful. Originally Posted by THN
Well worded.
... he won't even answer for himself. He thinks he doesn't have to ... Originally Posted by THN
That's one possible answer. And a very good one.

Another possible answer is he fears the flames. He hopes it will pass over but it won't. There's some long memories on a hooker board.

Originally Posted by Shep3.0
yep if your an ass kisser!

otherwise just New York values!
  • motor
  • 04-14-2016, 06:16 PM
i dont know why anyone post on this thread anyway. Nobody on this board could give shits and one reach around on what anyone says................so........ .............who fucking cares.........haha got to use it again