Multiple boats participating in a Trump Boat Parade are in distress on Lake Travis near Austin

will do before then Originally Posted by matchingmole
How many mailing ballots are you going to send?
Too bad there's nothing either one of you can do about it, except whine. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You're doing all you need to do. NOTHING~!

Which is what you are best at! Did someone else do your wife also?

I've never seen anyone {staff edit- CK}. A FIRST!
You never saw me admit it either, LexusLoser. Prove to me where you did.
  • oeb11
  • 09-12-2020, 04:30 PM
Hush puppies!
You never saw me admit it either, LexusLoser. Prove to me where you did. Originally Posted by Lapdog
So you plead the fifth...
Nope. I deny. He should put up or shut up. He won't, because he can't. He's just like you, junior.....all hat and no cattle.
  • oeb11
  • 09-12-2020, 04:43 PM
Do hush puppy!
Damn, Chicken Little! That's two posts in a row for you without any mention of Marxists, LS/MFTs, or last time voting! That's got to be a new personal best for you. We're proud of our Little Chicken!
  • oeb11
  • 09-12-2020, 04:48 PM
Do hush. puppy!
I'm still waiting on LexusLoser's proof, which doesn't seem to be forthcoming. Loser? Loser?
Crickets.
Why does Crapdog lick so many asses? Originally Posted by friendly fred
He's getting his taste buds ready for that shit sandwich that he'll be served November 3rd, lol.
Anyway, like I was saying. Crow is the fruit of the skies.....
  • oeb11
  • 09-12-2020, 05:43 PM
Please post cogent and constructive - ( those words are in the dictionary) - or hush, puppy!
You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, crow kabobs, crow creole, crow gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple crow, lemon crow, coconut crow, pepper crow, crow soup, crow stew, crow salad, crow and potatoes, crow burger, crow sandwich. That, that's about it.