Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

more whites are killed by police than blacks and based on perp/police interaction a much lesser percentage of blacks are killed. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Are you trying to get Jed Frazier and Steven Whitlock killed next time around...? Or Keith Swainson...?
do cops tend to fear young black males due to the statistical chances of something violent occurring? probably. most everyone probably does in certain situations, even Jesse Jackson. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Don't give a fuck about what Jesse had to say; but a potential white VP candidate, that's another story....

Don't give a fuck about what Jesse had to say; but a potential white VP candidate, that's another story.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
But YOUR lib retard ass will give shriLIARy a pass on all of her lies about; Bengahzi, sniper fire, being " broke " when they left the White House, and how she never SENT or RECIEVED classified information on HER PRIVATE server, right asshole !
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
thank you
Since when did Oklahoma and Texas started sucking each other's dicks?
Meanwhile, I saw this pic recently.

Figured you boys would love it.
Attached Images File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 10.11.29 PM.png (435.0 KB, 53 views)
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Don't forget racial harmony, healthcare and Caitlyn has a place to take a crap.
Meanwhile, I saw this pic recently.

Figured you boys would love it.
Originally Posted by Randall Creed
One would think a film like this one would be closer to home for you, and should make you proud. Plus, it's a century-and-a-half more relevant!

This.
Attached Images File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 2.23.42 AM.png (363.7 KB, 44 views)
Let's start with this ....

WTF did the Dallas cops have to do with Louisiana or Minnesota?

They were protecting the people protesting against those killings.

Facts? One or more murders ambush-slaughtered cops doing their job!

What was the cop at the "beer" summit doing ..... when Obaminable criticized him (BEFORE GETTING ALL THE FACTS!)? Doing his job! Originally Posted by LexusLover
These idiots won't be satisfied until they see the words on a squad "To Protect and Serve" replaced with "You Are Being Monitored, So Don't Fuck Up".

Jim
Obaminable "hosted" another "summit" at the White House ....

.... the "headline" seemed to be that the police "need more training"!

I "assume" he is talking about the police who are still alive and/or employed.

I "assume" he is talking about the police who are still alive and/or employed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You gotta be posting this to just be shit stirring. There's NO FUCKING WAY you can be this stupid. No fucking way.

I'm going to give you more credit for having intelligence than you're displaying. It's just...impossible to be this stupid. No way.

It's gotta be shit stirring. Well, you're good at that, I must say. You can stir some shit. You're really working it. Plenty of torque. Got the technique down. What are you suing, a stick? One of those big, wooden spoons? Your arm? Yeah, you're probably using your arm, and doing the grabby, squeezies with your hands.

Yeah. I can totally picture you doing it.

I "assume" he is talking about the police who are still alive and/or employed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You gotta be posting this to just be shit stirring. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
What were you doing when Your King in the People's House was announcing to the media the "results" of the "summit"?

So far you are the only "shit stirring" poster on here. For you ignorance must be bliss.

So are you attempting to claim it didn't happen?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ights-leaders/

The clip I saw had Obaminable whining about police training ... like his AG does!
what I'm getting tired of hearing, is talk about how black mothers and young males are scared of them leaving the house every morning.. afraid the young black male may not come home alive or in one piece, due to a confrontation with rogue police. and how every young black guy gets "the talk" about what to do if he is stopped by police. "the talk" being akin to "watch your ass, these police are out to destroy you"!

the left media reports this shit like the narrative has merit.. just because you "feel" like your victimized by the Cops, doesn't make it so. every person I know has had an encounter with police, that he deemed "out of bounds".. stopped for no reason.. accused of something he didn't do.. if you've lived life at all, it's happened to you.. stop whining.

if you've ever watched "Cops" on TV, you might have noticed (as I have) that black people arrested typically bellow, argue, plead with the arresting officers.. while white people typically are stoic, arrested without struggle. have a little dignity when you get nailed, and you won't get a cap popped on your ass.