Do gentlemen in the Deep South enjoy a woman with all-natural hairy pussy, armpits, etc.?

I like women with a furry bush. I do not mind a little armpit hair. Leg hair not so much.
But weather furry or bald I like to daty with women, does not matter which.

And Zoey is super sexy. Originally Posted by finman56
All good things come around eventually.
I'm just curious because I've recently gone all-natural. It is a popular choice for me in NYC, but my recent visit to NOLA was very quiet. I only saw regulars, who enjoyed the change, but I didn't meet any new clients. Is it just a quiet time of year, or is there less interest in my kitty in the Deep South now that it's furry?

Also, no reason to make this thread all about me. Any other southern ladies go All-Natural?

Originally Posted by Zoey Zacquery
Baton Rouge, here... I like fur
Hair around the kitty? Yeah, I can dig that. Personally I rather a landing strip, but I like some bush. Hairy armpits and legs I'd have to take a pass on. Huge turn-off for me.
Can't speak for others, but I love the all natural look! I think it is sexy. I'm in Cleveland. Wish there were more all natural girls here.
I would love to catch a glimpse of the gray patch on your snatch. Maybe that's because I want t see your bare snatch already. Do you ever work in the Little Rock area?
I like hot and sticky as long as it started out clean. For example: Early shower, lite breakfast, a quick calendar check, read some other newspaper, a short run or other exercise = clean hot and sticky ready to licky.
I love the hair and Zoey is number one for this in my book. I have only been able to see her one time but it was the best I have experienced in my years doing the hobby. Beautiful hairy lady and topnotch provider in my book.
Prefer shaved for sure. No further discussion needed.
Further discussion needed. I saw Zoey in Little Rock about a year ago and thought she was spectacular.
I recently saw an issue of "barely legal" magazine by hustler that was dedicated to bushes! I thought the juxtaposition was interesting... most of the "bushes" we're more like small triangles of hair on the pubic mound only though... Shaved lips etc.
I like both. But, the wetness of my tongue and her juices on a hairy bush, and sucking them off her hairs are hard to beat.
Zoey, "barely legal" and hair of any kind is progresss. Changing generational thinking. But for open minded men, there are many things more than that to discuss with you.
I would bet that about 35% enjoy a bush. To put this in perspective for you about 98% of the provider community is bare or slight landing strip. Go check this out for yourself etc. So if a women has a bush like yours I"d say her marketing package is in demand. Also given that you have a nice body with a thick bush and that your not 180lbs probably raises your demand. Your lucky other women have not figured this out to some extent. You are special.
I grew up in a time when there was bush, and still love it! There is something very erotic about a lady with hair. Even more so when she is wet either from a shower, naturally wet or when she is rubbing cum into her bush. I've never had the pleasure of being with a lady with hairy pits, but have to say it is a fantasy of mine
I prefer bare but will be okay with a small landing strip, as long as the lips are bare. 100% shaved pits.