A great deal of you will be very happy

Yeah,, funny how he changed up on that shit too, Auknowho,, but I caught it. Whatever!!! I hear the fuck nut behind the keyboard is a wide body too. FWIW,, I advertise as a BBW, and my clients and myself do not have an issue with it. To each their own,,, and variety is the spice of life.........
All's well that ends well........................ Originally Posted by dearhunter
We are just trying to help.
There they go again, the lower end Johns, with their misrepresentations and their smear!

Those who can afford Sofia's girls (and pass her screening), will go on enjoying the fine services of Alex, Vanessa et al. Those who cannot will go on badmouthing those who have, in collaboration with providers who cannot attract HDJohns.

I recently saw a semi-brazilian provider on a recommendation by Auknowho, who so kindly rubbed Alexis' weight problem in her face. The semi-brazilian provider was awful, and as it turns out I was only the fifth guy to call him out, for unreliable reviewing.

As Fast Gunn rightfully pointed out (they are already preparing their slander on him), Sofia has done no more than to try and make conversation.

Like many women (and men) before, she did not know these hobby boards were the worst possible place to do so; as the low-lives always see to it that only the trash shall remain.

Horndogs is not perfect. Nothing ever is. At least they are dedicated to not allowing this sort of crap on their site.

______________________________ ____

Oh, and, Alexis: do you realize just how much business your internet personna loses you?
Obviously not.
All right Raphie, since you failed to answer the main question...again... I guess we'll just have to agree that this alert, which sofia alleges was the reason for her cutting ties with P411, was more of a convenience than an actual danger.

I say convenience because she certainly had no problem using it as an excuse.

Common logic and reasoning would dictate that had it been a true alert and a genuine danger--and most importantly; if she had any fucking concern for not only Alex, but other providers, that she would have exhausted each and every possible avenue available to her in order to warn the other ladies.

Instead, she uses it as an excuse and a reason for her issues with P411.

And since the questions were addressed to soFia--and you mistakenly viewed them as me attacking her, well, it only goes to reinforce the fact that your objectivity is in question.

As I said, I wish soFia well.

You? Well, with as much genuine sincerity as I can muster... You can just eat my fuck.

ps: Isn't it funny that the tools that managed to somehow fuck-up on aspd always have some reference to that place in their signature line...TFF!
Common logic and reasoning is something SofaKingFun is no more familiar with, than... thincking (his spelling)

Nor could one expect him to catch the sarcasm and irony underlying my reference to the discredited ASPD
All we need now is Rin Tin Tin to come to the rescue... oh no, not in the eye!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4M-RvNLHys"]YouTube- Cheech & Chong Live '78 - Ralph & Herbie[/ame]
[quote=Raphael;131226] There they go again, the lower end Johns, with their misrepresentations and their smear!

Those who can afford Sofia's girls (and pass her screening), will go on enjoying the fine services of Alex, Vanessa et al. Those who cannot will go on badmouthing those who have, in collaboration with providers who cannot attract HDJohns. Originally Posted by Raphael
HDH Johns are not on Horndogs,, the best deal is the 100 meal deal.. WTF,, don't you think we know why SOH is so welcome there?

I recently saw a semi-brazilian provider on a recommendation by Auknowho, who so kindly rubbed Alexis' weight problem in her face. The semi-brazilian provider was awful, and as it turns out I was only the fifth guy to call him out, for unreliable reviewing. Originally Posted by Raphael
Big boy/girl/he/she/it,, uh,, it was not Auknowho who brought up my large Marge ass, it was you.. I find it funny how you have to direct your attack at my large ass, but it is a large one and I can take it,, so while you continue to assault me, why don't you kiss it..

As Fast Gunn rightfully pointed out (they are already preparing their slander on him), Sofia has done no more than to try and make conversation.

Like many women (and men) before, she did not know these hobby boards were the worst possible place to do so; as the low-lives always see to it that only the trash shall remain. Originally Posted by Raphael
She makes her living off of whore boards and Craiglist, like the rest of us.. Please give it up on the HDH,, she is not exclusive and the only reason she is low volume is because she keeps shooting herself in the foot and ran off the potential clientele..

Horndogs is not perfect. Nothing ever is. At least they are dedicated to not allowing this sort of crap on their site. Originally Posted by Raphael

Yeah they are good about not having it on their board, because they start all the shit on other boards and under multiple handles too,,, DUH!!!
Common logic and reasoning is something SofaKingFun is no more familiar with, than... thincking (his spelling)

Nor could one expect him to catch the sarcasm and irony underlying my reference to the discredited ASPD Originally Posted by Raphael
Again i have to say all blame and no proof, all talk and no walk!

Sorry Buddy good luck with your weight loss but nobody is buying your factless speech.

Seriously, you are making HD look bad with your all your non-sense.
There they go again, the lower end Johns, with their misrepresentations and their smear!

Those who can afford Sofia's girls (and pass her screening), will go on enjoying the fine services of Alex, Vanessa et al. Those who cannot will go on badmouthing those who have, in collaboration with providers who cannot attract HDJohns.

I recently saw a semi-brazilian provider on a recommendation by Auknowho, who so kindly rubbed Alexis' weight problem in her face. The semi-brazilian provider was awful, and as it turns out I was only the fifth guy to call him out, for unreliable reviewing.

Like many women (and men) before, she did not know these hobby boards were the worst possible place to do so; as the low-lives always see to it that only the trash shall remain.

Horndogs is not perfect. Nothing ever is. At least they are dedicated to not allowing this sort of crap on their site. Originally Posted by Raphael
So those ass rape fantasies of yours are expensive? Okay good to know.

Those who shill for sofia get discounts if they keep doing it. We know that.

Raffaella didn't see some provider and bitched about it. More lying, normal.

Fast Gunn is another shill or ghostie IP =ZigZag

sofia posts like a cunt, alerts like a stupid cunt, spams like a cunt and flames other ladies for no reason like a cunt. But we'll get to the list in a second.

You get medals on HD and that makes you feel pretty.

Now it's time to review where we are in this thread.

Pillow biting as raped Pimp for sofia and corndogs - Check

Shilling reviews for free/discounted, sessions, lunch, exrta time - Check check check check!

sofia abusing her girls with double agency fees - Check

sofia thrown off P411 for being a crazy bitch - check

dropped the DaFrog lie when caught lying - check

Gettng ass kicked by SFK - check X 6

Now lets talk about the sofia watching out for her girls on photo shoots, you are going to love this one Raffaella! sofia sweet little cuntress that she is, pays $200 for photo shoot then charges the girl $500 WOW! that is high class, high F'ing class thieving!

Let's add another if sofia hadn't been so busy spaming the boards and going bat shit crazy maybe someone would have believed the possibly only true alert she ever posted and even that she completely screwed up by not following the rules so it was pulled.

sofia tries to blackmail hobbyist that gives her a ride home, this fails she goes postal.

Raffaella added another lie trying to slander auknowho!

Originally Posted by Raphael
Alexis, how about working harder at getting more Johns? A diet might help. Then you wouldn't have so much time to waste badmouthing people on hobby boards.

Horndogs is not perfect. Nothing ever is. At least they are dedicated to not allowing this sort of crap on their site.

______________________________ ____

Oh, and, Alexis: do you realize just how much business your internet personna loses you?
Obviously not. Originally Posted by Raphael
Ok we are all lower end john and you are the only high end of what? everyone can tell you! regarding the review, off the 5 people why don't you ask one of them to come up say it out in the open? I don't think you would get one! now go find one!
Again these are all lies you are trying to fabricate to hide what you can't and to change subject from one corner to another.
[quote=AlexisSoftTouch;131246]
it was not Auknowho who brought up my large Marge ass, it was you.. Originally Posted by Raphael
I modified my remark concerning your obesity because it was ungentlemanly. But since you make such a fuss about it I am restoring it. This said, it is not your weight problem that loses you the most business - it is your board attitude as few people are interested in a girl who has little else to do with her time than to foster drama and bad mouth everyone in sight, always unprovoked, as no one ever has attacked you as you have repeatedly attacked other ladies and men as well.
I like the poll Raffaella good luck with that. Hope it doesn't get ugly. How is Kosair doing?
Auknowho, I think the wash is on spin cycle right now,, lets see what the rinse cycle brings out,,, huh??? I have had a busy day,, and need to hit the hay so I am calling it a night for now.. I wont be able to post again until after 8pm.. What page are we on now? lol I have to make a bookmark..
I like the poll Raffaella good luck with that. Hope it doesn't get ugly.
... Originally Posted by Wayward
Too late.
[quote=Raphael;131257]

I modified my remark concerning your obesity because it was ungentlemanly. But since you make such a fuss about it I am restoring it. This said, it is not your weight problem that loses you the most business - it is your board attitude as few people are interested in a girl who has little else to do with her time than to foster drama and bad mouth everyone in sight, always unprovoked, as no one ever has attacked you as you have repeatedly attacked other ladies and men as well. Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
How gentlemanly it was to change "your words" and blame it on me?
A high end John would not do that I guess! I think you are trying to slander HD over here too by associating your garbage with them.......LOL
Go figure!
As for you my friend you I guess not replying to you would be the best.

Good Luck!