Biden Administration to distribute 400 Million N95 masks for free

...Say she wants to go to a restaurant where the customers and employees are all vaccinated... Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny finally works up the courage to pop the BIG question: So, do you like reverse cowgirl?

• Tiny
  • 01-28-2022, 05:02 PM
Tiny finally works up the courage to pop the BIG question: So, do you like reverse cowgirl?

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Not even close. While the goggles underneath the face shield is a nice touch, I'd have a KN95 or N95 mask and I wouldn't be wearing it like a chin diaper.
Not even close. While the goggles underneath the face shield is a nice touch, I'd have a KN95 or N95 mask and I wouldn't be wearing it like a chin diaper. Originally Posted by Tiny
Sad, but true
NEW �� US Senator Mitt Romney has tested positive for COVID-19, a statement from his office says. He was fully vaccinated and boosted.

Follow @InsiderPaper

He wears masks everywhere too
➡️ This whole ordeal is a global issue and as we will reaffirm in the near future, there are more good people on this planet than bad.

Anything other than that is false.

People, by design, are good-hearted and kind. Never let those with less than desirable motives convince you otherwise.

If you’re suffering, tired, or feed up with everything, we feel you. We do.

Please understand the enormity of what is taking place around the globe. It’s a truly amazing, albeit crazy, time we are living through and if we all pull together, we will undoubtedly come out of this shining, free, and victorious.

✌��✌��
...and if we all pull together, we will undoubtedly come out of this shining, free, and victorious. Originally Posted by bambino
So many perceive loudmouthed, belligerents as being "in control," but that is far from the truth and reality.

I'll start another thread, but the story is out about BLM! An example: "loudmouthed, belligerents"!!!
➡️ This whole ordeal is a global issue and as we will reaffirm in the near future, there are more good people on this planet than bad.

Anything other than that is false.

People, by design, are good-hearted and kind. Never let those with less than desirable motives convince you otherwise.

If you’re suffering, tired, or feed up with everything, we feel you. We do.

Please understand the enormity of what is taking place around the globe. It’s a truly amazing, albeit crazy, time we are living through and if we all pull together, we will undoubtedly come out of this shining, free, and victorious.

✌��✌�� Originally Posted by bambino
Link? You certainly didn’t pen that.
NEW �� US Senator Mitt Romney has tested positive for COVID-19, a statement from his office says. He was fully vaccinated and boosted.

Follow @InsiderPaper

He wears masks everywhere too Originally Posted by bambino
Little do these idiots know the eyes are vulnerable too. So unless the eyes are shielded the virus can still infect a person.
There's more to it than that, but "that" is not the point.
So many perceive loudmouthed, belligerents as being "in control," but that is far from the truth and reality.! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Yep. I feel that way every time a trump rally pops up on my news feed! lol
Sen Ron Johnson: “If you’re going to adhere to what is normal practice… wouldn’t it be smart to go to doctors who are actually treating the illnesses, rather than rely on the Fauci’s of the world that are sitting in the ivory towers, the public health officials that don’t actually treat patients?

That is in effect what America has done. We’ve relied on doctors who don’t practice medicine, while we have vilified and censored and ridiculed those doctors that have exposed themselves to the illness - many of them got exposed, they contracted Covid. They treated themselves with using these cheap generic widely available drugs successfully. It has made no sense what we’ve done during this last two years.”
I'm all for anyone that doesn't want the vax, or wear a mask to go about their business. Please, by all means: