Encounter: Rose Valentine - Finaly

I saw her April 8th and she stimulated me I know
I saw her April 8th and she stimulated me I know Originally Posted by lilylivered
they say ya take about that long ?????

or

any two legs could ????
So I keep reading about her what does she look like
Long replies above, so preachy. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
CD,
For someone with over 4,000 posts, yet NO encounters or reviews, you are the one that appears preachy and opinionated.
How did you get past the face on this one? She looks like someone's uncle in drag. Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
Based on your description and experience, I'm surprised you gave it a "yes" That's like finding a cockroach in your food at a local diner, but still recommend it because at least the gravy on your mashed potatoes was good. Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
These dynamic comments have more zing than another glowing encounter report. Keep up the good werk! Without such insightful replies as this the beggars might actually be comfortable posting on this site, how awful would that be whew
CD, you sound like a very, very strange man. Probably just sitting all day at the computer chain smoking cigarettes, commenting on other people's posts and trying to pass yourself off as intelligent with your off base comments. Maybe you should go out and try the hobby life rather than criticize everyone's comments. Whew!
CD, you sound like a very, very strange man. Probably just sitting all day at the computer chain smoking cigarettes, commenting on other people's posts and trying to pass yourself off as intelligent with your off base comments. Maybe you should go out and try the hobby life rather than criticize everyone's comments. Whew! Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
ahem nope not him
there is an obvious lack of concern for both personal safety as well as others. Take a good long look at the death toll in this area. Originally Posted by teddybear6011
Is amazing Rose resuming screening after looking at the huge death toll whew
Probably going along same as ever : )