NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• Satin
  • 11-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Well I go out of town for the week and all hell breaks loose...lol. This thread has gotten entertaining and I had some good laughs, but like my man Daddio says, can we focus on the Texans and Tampa Bay?

Like they say on MNF..."come on man"....
Well I go out of town for the week and all hell breaks loose...lol. This thread has gotten entertaining and I had some good laughs, but like my man Daddio says, can we focus on the Texans and Tampa Bay?

Like they say on MNF..."come on man".... Originally Posted by Satin
...Well, gotdamn there satin, I was wondering where u'd been... U didn't go and get Finerginned did ya? Hell, I was just kiddin bout that ya know,, I wouldn't wish that on anybody,... hehehe... Oh yeah, let me guess.... u been out in them SC's again,, tellin them girls to give U the "Schaubler Gobbler Special."...hehehe... Well nice to have u back!

But anyway, ok! back to the Texans...

Previously I posted these predictions:
Predictions:
Texans Win +17
Schaub:300+ yrds | 3TD |1 Int
Dre: 75yrds 1TD (got a feeling he'll play some)
Foster: +100yrds rushing
Tate: +150yrds rushing

This game is not a test for Texans, its a test for Buc's . As Texans are favored in every aspect of the game except passing (small margin). Schaub knows he's overdue.. (((could be Trap game going into Bye))) Originally Posted by Catalyst411
... Now that we know Dre's not comming back this week, Lets scratch that!
UPDATE
]Predictions:
Texans Win +10
Schaub:215 yrds | 2TD |1 Int
Foster: +75yrds rushing
Tate: +100yrds rushing

Explanation: Without Dre, we have a limited deep threat. Hence no more 300yrd game for Schaub.

Since Buc RUN defence is 26th in the league and Texans expect to run the clock,,, I expect to see Foster and Tate to put up big #'s agian.

However, Schaub is due for a big game and Buc pass defense is 28th in the league. Casey will be the Xfactor as he gets back in the swing of things(sorry bout the RUCK FICE T-shirt Casey I promise not to wear it to any TXN games )

Texans should set the tone early as u don't want a desperate team to be in the game on their turf in the 4th.

I LOVE our D Check out our new Mike LB Cushing: SoundFX

Here is an Rich Eisen interview w/ Foster(starts @ bout 14th min)

Here is a NFL style preview for WK 10
Texans performance against the Bucs:

200+ yard day
Runnin' the ball
Foster/Tate
Two Headed Monsters
Best O Line
In the league
Why pass
When you can run
Good, but not great day
Throwin' the ball
Matt's much better
With Dre in the lineup
D bends
D does not break
Cush is a freakin' freak
JJ covers like a blanket
Texans 27
Bucs 20
7-3 at the bye
J'ville's next
Playoff Express
All Aboard
Eat 'em Up
Oops, wrong team
That's my story
I'm stickin' to it
  • Satin
  • 11-12-2011, 11:56 AM
Now that's more like it....

Catalyst, for a very rare moment man, nah not at the strip clubs bro....taking care of work stuff. I have to say I don't agree with most of your "takes" but you're very entertaining and and have a lot of passion ....so I'm glad you're here playa....

Good post Bigtex, I agree with most of that. We gotta hook soon to talk football, Cougars and of course....pussy....
football, Cougars and of course....pussy.... Originally Posted by Satin
Since I am in charge of drafting up an agenda, I will begin in reverse order!
Go Texans....hehehe

BTW, just a reminder, nxt sat.. little coogs wrap up their last home game with that little network--- ESPN--- and their little show ESPN COLLEGE GAME DAY... hehehe... there might be 3 or 4 little coog fans there... but on the real though, Highly recommend!! check it out if u can as it's soon to be sold out...
All this as Khator bangs on the door of major conferences.... guess this is a preview of whats to come... can't wait till that door opens. -go coogs

Well, time to go get wasted and watch Pacman vs. Marquez III... Texans, please DON'T watch!! U got to get up early and SMOKE a Blount tomorrow!!!....(hehehe) .. Don't let me turn all your attention to the Dynamo Galaxy game...Kubes, I'm kind of dissapointed ur not letting Dre play... he said he was ready and looked disappointed in the interview...I can read between the lines... You think he really needs to practice??? Practice what?? Catching?? If they loose I'll CATCH you landing at the airport and let you know what I think!! I'll be sure to take b4 and after pics and share the experience with my new friends here on eccie...hehehe...
Haven't seen too much of TB this season, from what I have seen, haven't been too impressed. They lost McCoy for the season last week, too bad for them..Nevertheless, I've got the final as 35-17, Houston over TB.

Also, picking Colts to win against the Jags. GO INDY #Don'tSuckForLuck
Haven't seen too much of TB this season, from what I have seen, haven't been too impressed. They lost McCoy for the season last week, too bad for them..Nevertheless, I've got the final as 35-17, Houston over TB.

Also, picking Colts to win against the Jags. GO INDY #Don'tSuckForLuck Originally Posted by Don91
I agree GO COLTS!!! Im sticking with them..manning fail or not!!!...TEXANS ARE HERE TO STAYY BABY!! first time on the thread so I have somecatching up to do just thought id get my feet wet...BUT I SHALL RETURN!!!

NOT UR AVERAGE LADII...I L<3 BALL!!! ALL KINDS!!!
  • Trey
  • 11-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Sorry Indiana is totally sucking for luck the owner just praised the coach yesterday saying he is haveing a great year. He won't be let go he is doing what owners want. Don't see a win till the other one win teams get 2.

I like Jones with that first play happy he did something. We got lucky on that challenge that kubs threw.
The two headed monster grew another head today.

The Texan's are looking good!

Strike that, make that very good!
I love it when the Texans beat someone. Hate it's a bye week next week. With the Colts down, the only other team I root for, things will be bland next week.
Go for the Colts??? FUCK THAT!!
Call me crazy, optimistic or whatever!!

I'm all for the Smurfs loosing out!! And to top it off,, the SB is in INDY this year!! How about the Texans go THERE and bring home our 1st ever NFL title!! I mean if your a TXN fan, this is the ULTIMATE DREAM!! Unless TXNS win a SB at reliant... U wanna wait for that???

and YEAH, I will be one of the few TXN fans to be disappointed if they ONLY go to the playoffs... if it ended right now, we'd have a first round bye and would get a home game against the WC winner.. Keep stackin W's we'll get a Home game @ the AFC finals too!.... nxt stop,, INDY.. how is that for motivation??

Its about time the BULLIED BECOME THE BULLIES!! This is the most complete team in the NFL right now... Know any others??? W/ Stats please (not just out ur ass).. hint.. not GB

BTW great game Schaubler U superseded my predictions:
Schaub:215 yrds | 2TD |1 Int... NOPE
ACTUALLY
Schaub:242 yrds | 2TD |0 Int [73% compl to boot (11/15)]

I guess I wont need to go see Kubes about Dre after all.... hehehe
  • Satin
  • 11-13-2011, 02:56 PM
Alanii, thanks for stopping in mami to join the thread. You missed my fight party last night but you rock baby...

Trey, man I told you a few pages back to go ahead and drink the Kool-aid playa and even suggested you try the mango. I hope you liked it....

Good win today, lots of positives. The thing I'm the most happy with is our running game -it's the shit...with the two best rushers in the league, which eliminates Dopey having to throw a lot. He only threw 15 passes which is great. All I wanna see him do is hand the ball off to Tate and Foster so he won't have to throw red zone picks like he did again today...

Speaking of Foster...dude is pretty sick. That cutback he made on the TD run made me think of my man Walter Peyton. Damn boy.

Cushing is one sick dude too. Sacks, tackles, interceptions....wow. I love the play of Reed. Another sack today, 5 total. Mario who?

And thank you Jacobi Jones. So much potential and big play ability.
Damn, even Kareem Jackson is breaking up passes. Wtf is the world coming to?

On a different note, wtf is Kubiak doing challenging a play that is automatically reviewed? Come on coach, get your head out your ass bro....

Now the question being asked on Sports 610....is the Texans the best team in the AFC? It's a valid argument now. Right DED???
Yes, the Texans are the team to beat in the AFC. Defense is rocking.....Offenses weapons all over, even without Andre Johnson. Hell Schaub doesn't even have to do much of anything...........So, with the Colts out of the running, Houston looks to have home field advantage all through the playoffs................They control their own destiny.

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!>
Go for the Colts??? FUCK THAT!!
Call me crazy, optimistic or whatever!!

I'm all for the Smurfs loosing out!! And to top it off,, the SB is in INDY this year!! How about the Texans go THERE and bring home our 1st ever NFL title!! I mean if your a TXN fan, this is the ULTIMATE DREAM!! Unless TXNS win a SB at reliant... U wanna wait for that???

and YEAH, I will be one of the few TXN fans to be disappointed if they ONLY go to the playoffs... if it ended right now, we'd have a first round bye and would get a home game against the WC winner.. Keep stackin W's we'll get a Home game @ the AFC finals too!.... nxt stop,, INDY.. how is that for motivation??

Its about time the BULLIED BECOME THE BULLIES!! This is the most complete team in the NFL right now... Know any others??? W/ Stats please (not just out ur ass).. hint.. not GB

BTW great game Schaubler U superseded my predictions:
Schaub:215 yrds | 2TD |1 Int... NOPE
ACTUALLY
Schaub:242 yrds | 2TD |0 Int [73% compl to boot (11/15)]

I guess I wont need to go see Kubes about Dre after all.... hehehe Originally Posted by Catalyst411
Well I think Hank Hill stated the "ultimate dream" best, "An all Texas Super Bowl His will be done."

Dallas is in a tough conference, and they still have Romo, but it's doable. Not beating in them, in the Super Bowl, would kick so much ass.