Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

Tpbg buddy Id pay for lunch or dinner where ever you choose before I leave back for Friday morning Houston, I have always used words that sound same but are different

If you are ok with that sir, as long as you can keep bill under 200 and its not shellfish Originally Posted by jjkageab12
I don't want to be anywhere near you WP. Why in the fuck would I let you buy me dinner.

you "curtainly" must think we are all as stupid as you.
Expecially since they already got caught using one another's handles and banned for it once before. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Correction, I never used her account, but a year ago I let her borrow mine once... To see the harassment people were doing... People have been bullying her for almost 2 years guys.... This has gone too far... You want her to quit but she won't because she like sex, and the hobby hands her dick when she wants it

I also know she gives freebee's after 5 visits which is why she has many regulars

She's not a danger just immature
Go away WP.
I don't want to be anywhere near you WP. Why in the fuck would I let you buy me dinner.

you "curtainly" must think we are all as stupid as you. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

If you think I am her, then yes ... You are extremely perianoid ... I'm trying to offer you a chance to see solid proof bro... Maybe it will stop you from bullying this girl anymore

I'm a WK ... It's ny job to defend people getting bullied
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 25583628.jpeg (95.6 KB, 143 views)
Go away WP. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Is calling me WP constantly supposed to bring suspicion that I am her

.... Carmel Isis, the lovely Tara Evans can vouch for me... I am a very well endowed young male....

Anyone willing to take me up on my lunch offer let me know, I do enjoy making new friends ... Especially if it's to stop bullying of a friend....
If you think I am her, then yes ... You are extremely perianoid ... I'm trying to offer you a chance to see solid proof bro... Maybe it will stop you from bullying this girl anymore

I'm a WK ... It's ny job to defend people getting bullied Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Said you have a MA in psychology- must be from tu (University of Texas).

Sorry if you're genuinly jacked up on pain meds but your insistent posting, common and many misspellings appear to quack.
If yall are two different people, then it is WP on someone's account.
If yall are two different people, then it is WP on someone's account. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

And how do I prove its ne.... God Valium is really strong medication
Not intrested in PMS with you WP. Never have been never will be.
Said you have a MA in psychology- must be from tu (University of Texas).

Sorry if you're genuinly jacked up on pain meds but your insistent posting, common and many misspellings appear to quack.
Originally Posted by EasyLover214

Haha like a duck lol, I'm trying my best but this is honestly a losing. Battle lol, and my grandpa always said, live to fight another day, they die the idiot of today
Not intrested in PMS with you WP. Never have been never will be. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

.... Question is this something that can be seen as a guideline infraction .... He seems to be targeting me now the Cathrine is banned .... Because I am defending her?

There has to be some kind of guideline to protect users from bullies line this ... It is obviously he is fishing for support I his theory
Lmaof. People People, Its the Hoildays. Laugh be merry and Fuck.
Congratulations on finding a new whore in Dallas to martyr.

I don't know the specifics and I don't care. Some people try to avoid burning buildings and some can't help but to go in for the strong aroma and bright lights. Let us know how that works out when YOU'RE not behind YOUR keyboard. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
And some old bitties with nothing better to do run their mouths about situations they know nothing about.
Too bad their own business doesn't keep them busy enough to keep from being useless post whores.
If you had bothered to look into specifics you might know what you are talking about. But I really doubt it because you seem really unintelligent.
And some old bitties with nothing better to do run their mouths about situations they know nothing about.
Too bad their own business doesn't keep them busy enough to keep from being useless post whores.
If you had bothered to look into specifics you might know what you are talking about. But I really doubt it because you seem really unintelligent. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Daaaaaaam!