On Topic accuracy thread

No sir... not me ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
The hooking business is complicated and I'm imagining people take things to heart sometimes.

I bet you're out there hooking up a storm, aren't you?
The hooking business is complicated and I'm imagining people take things to heart sometimes.

I bet you're out there hooking up a storm, aren't you? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
No hooking tonight... being a mom sideline at the wresting match.... the coach is def a hottie, but drives a junker lol
Hook the coach! I'm sure he has a regular job and most likely isn't a serial killer.
Hook the coach! I'm sure he has a regular job and most likely isn't a serial killer. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Lol... to funny..
Plus I can have a live in trainer lol
of coarse you don't have to answer but that would be my guess Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I guess continental breakfast, wich is included

Where's rodeo burger when you need him.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
The one being choked on a short, tight leash. Over in the corner comforting the deprived Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Omg lmao...
I'm not on a leash, but i did need a ride home..
And I'm just nice like that..
Plus his money is as green as the next.. ijs lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
K was just wondering.. If you were not there where did u get the info u posted from? I would think that what happens at a private party should be kept confidential? Jw bc now I have a very unhappy guy on my hands after him reading that... : ( smh. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
1+1=2, Trayla..........

elg......

fuckin LOL.....
1+1=2, Trayla..........

elg......

fuckin LOL..... Originally Posted by elghund
can you put that in the currently used new hooker math?

as I sure if talking age any gal over 21 1 + 1 = is less than 2 and older they get the less than is more
and if talking rate 1+1= way more than 2
in hooker math

bet not
I almost had a understanding of hooker math
but now that got that new hooker math errrr WTF
1+1=2, Trayla..........

elg......

fuckin LOL..... Originally Posted by elghund
Lol. Kk
But thankyou for that lol
can you put that in the currently used new hooker math?

as I sure if talking age any gal over 21 1 + 1 = is less than 2 and older they get the less than is more
and if talking rate 1+1= way more than 2
in hooker math

bet not
I almost had a understanding of hooker math
but now that got that new hooker math errrr WTF Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I should have done the hooker math thing with my age lol.. but I think it's to late now.. I so should have read hooking 101 before I got in the biz lol
Real name, real age, real town.. wtf was I thinking lol
What percentage of providers do you think lie about their age?
What percentage of providers do you think lie about their age? Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
75% based on my experiences. Some shave a couple of years, some decades.
Wow. I knew it was common but I wasn't expecting that high of a number.
I remember being younger and dying to be older.... Never in a million years would I have thought that being younger would benefit me in any way, shape, or form! Lmao. As the old song goes, "I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger."
I remember being younger and dying to be older.... Never in a million years would I have thought that being younger would benefit me in any way, shape, or form! Lmao. As the old song goes, "I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger." Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
Big rush to hit 16,18,21 then can't find the brakes!
I was content with the aging process until I started dating older men. When I was 24 I began dating men in their 40s and 50s who valued me in part because of my youth. From that point forward, I dreaded getting older.