Who do you miss?

I mentioned her on the DON'T miss thread.
  • Saw19
  • 10-03-2018, 01:00 PM
What was the blonde lady from Southen Comfort on Richmond?she was one sweet lady.
Didn't5 read THE WHOLE THREAD, SO HOPE THIS IS NOT REDUNDENT.

I MISS Katharine Butler, AKA Sable. She moved to Abq New Mexico in 2007 I think and changed her web presence to katharineinnewmexico. A few years later, she shifted from being an Indy Provider to seeking extended companion relationships. Now her website is inactive. She may be active3 on social media venues as Kate or katy.

In any case, I don't think I could manage her donation in any scenario.
What was the blonde lady from Southen Comfort on Richmond?she was one sweet lady. Originally Posted by Saw19

That would have been Sweet Nicole, she went indy after Southern Comfort shut down, she was as sweet as her name implied. Saw her many times as an indy, still keep her old phone number just to remind me of her. She retired probably around 2009 if memory serves me right, I was one of the lucky guys she still saw for about a year after she retired, haven't heard from her since. Hope she's doing well now.
Lots of old goodies
Yummy Marie....she was so charming...
Yummy Marie....she was so charming... Originally Posted by TX9519
Tummy is still around. She posts as Mythos and has sistah Chappelle drive her around town. She is an outer btw
Lol...have you learned how to fight yet? Or are dudes still out here running up on you kicking your ass.
I never got to see yummy marie. This is one of my hobby regrets
^^+^^
Asianpan was my favorite!
Angel N
Isabella**Houston
Lauren Mayfair , Virginia luv
yummy