information

It seems every time you show your face in here, you're trying to tell us how to act.

"...rarely seen doing it" my ass.

But keep thinkin' it if that's what you wanna do. Originally Posted by Doove
Doove, you are missing the obvious. dearhunter is like Moses to Upstate..he will lead you to the pussy promised land...lead you from oppression, slavery, unjust treatment. You will become free to flourish in the land of Incalls and garter belts. Whores and johns will conduct drama free translations. Reviews will have purpose once again.

The plagues have already started , I have lost count which one we are on, but there is still time. Stand up for what is good in hookerland and open your eyes, reject the suppression and unfair treatment! Unite for the future fucktards!

*if there are any of you left, after the bannings and running off of anyone questioning the supposed powers that be.

Back to hooktard land. That's just the way it is.
wow y'all take this internet and "hobby life" way to serious
  • GP
  • 12-18-2013, 12:08 PM
Lol freaking awesome
Examples of PHARAOH

1. <like some pharaoh of a third-world country, more interested in building monuments to himself than in creating a future for his people>
We in Upstate NY are always appreciative of out-of-towners who are self-esteem-challenged for their unsolicited "wisdom".
Is Upstate Nineveh..........with the mods as Nimrod building the tower of Babel.......and Moses said "let my people go"........so, Santa sent the seven plagues to put under everyone's pillow when they lose a tooth?

Excellent modtard information.
  • GP
  • 12-18-2013, 04:09 PM
dh u on staff lol' Originally Posted by bjwstw
bj, the clue is found under your avatar..........

Yours:

Mine:

But, we are on topic......I just gave you modtard information. Originally Posted by dearhunter

You really sure about this? REALLY SURE? You might have to do some thinking here.
One of the allegations has been addressed here in #2.
RonT6969
Premium Access

Reviews: 4

that makes your point? Wow you are gullible or stupid.
Wow you are gullible or stupid. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Thanks for the compliment. Like I said,

We in Upstate NY are always appreciative of out-of-towners who are self-esteem-challenged for their unsolicited "wisdom". Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Doove, you are missing the obvious. dearhunter is like Moses to Upstate..he will lead you to the pussy promised land...lead you from oppression, slavery, unjust treatment. You will become free to flourish in the land of Incalls and garter belts. Whores and johns will conduct drama free translations. Reviews will have purpose once again.

The plagues have already started , I have lost count which one we are on, but there is still time. Stand up for what is good in hookerland and open your eyes, reject the suppression and unfair treatment! Unite for the future fucktards!

*if there are any of you left, after the bannings and running off of anyone questioning the supposed powers that be. Originally Posted by notanewbie
amen!!! its to bad not many see thru the b.s.
One of the allegations has been addressed here in #2. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
nice hijack of a review Jack. How long till the mods edit the responses to your nonsense or start pointing them off the board?

And thanks for the link, you are doing the heavy lifting.
It is easy to respond to Jackie's comment here where it is modtard information........

Rain falls on the innocent and the guilty.......be they hooktard, fucktard or modtard.
  • GP
  • 12-19-2013, 08:10 AM
Yep....... ignore