Confederate flag was the flag of traitors

So now you're plagiarizing the dumb-fuck golem jackass, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? Oh, how original, and aren't you *aspiring to a higher intellectual level*, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?

Everything posted was to challenge and prove false your ignorant, lying assertions, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Indiana most likely did not secede because the governor resorted to illegal tactics to prevent the legislature from meeting; plus, any and all who spoke openly against Lincoln and the war were arrested and imprisoned. Lincoln similalrly arrested all of the Maryland legislators that spoke against him, and the same thing happened to dissenters in Illinois, Ohio and throughout the North.

BTW, how is that everything you claim to be "irrelevant" are the factual details most at odds with your ignorant POV, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And Mr. Lincoln promulgated his war for "Union" -- not emancipation, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

It's just like you, JCM800, to have a Freudian affinity for a trunk that's been modified to accommodate easy access by men with long guns. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Ha you you ever stopped and read the shit you post when you hit "ludicrous speed," Corpy?

You're like a rabid, hind legs spinning uncontrollably in a pool of his own slaver. Lunging to attack anybody in sight, but unable to gain footing.

ExNYer is "plagiarizing" me because he alluded to your now 25-day public meltdown? First of all, HA to that. Second of all, that's a piss poor platform for furthering your position in this debate.

Following it with assertion. (Indiana "most likely" didn't secede because...) and the heaping insult on top of it makes you look more desperate and pathetic still.

Why not just concede the point and move in to the scene of your next outburst, Johnny Reb? You're WRONG on this one, and no matter how much you deflect, try to change the subject, plagiarize (like Rand Paul) or fling poo at everybody, you WONT Be right.

You really should learn how to quit pinning KICK ME signs to your own back, IBIdiot.

Day 25 ofmCorpy's Oktoberfest, er Novemberfest Meltdown!

So now you're plagiarizing the dumb-fuck golem jackass, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? Oh, how original, and aren't you *aspiring to a higher intellectual level*, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?

Everything posted was to challenge and prove false your ignorant, lying assertions, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Indiana most likely did not secede because the governor resorted to illegal tactics to prevent the legislature from meeting; plus, any and all who spoke openly against Lincoln and the war were arrested and imprisoned. Lincoln similalrly arrested all of the Maryland legislators that spoke against him, and the same thing happened to dissenters in Illinois, Ohio and throughout the North.

BTW, how is that everything you claim to be "irrelevant" are the factual details most at odds with your ignorant POV, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And Mr. Lincoln promulgated his war for "Union" -- not emancipation, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They are irrelevant in most cases because they happened AFTER the South had already seceded, you tranny fucking plagiarist.

So that cannot possibly be a reason why the South seceded. Again, you have time line problems with your stupid arguments.

And, stupid, it is not plagiarism to reference your "meltdown". That is simply agreeing with the point that Yssup Rider already made.

Kind of like when people refer to you as a "tranny fucker' or something similar that aren't plagiarizing me, they are AGREEING with me.

You, on the other hand, took an insult I directed at IFFY and repeated it back AT ME. That isn't agreeing with me. That is simply lack of originality. Hence, plagiarism.

Understand now, you tranny fucking plagiarist?
They are irrelevant in most cases because they happened AFTER the South had already seceded, you tranny fucking plagiarist.

So that cannot possibly be a reason why the South seceded. Again, you have time line problems with your stupid arguments.

And, stupid, it is not plagiarism to reference your "meltdown". That is simply agreeing with the point that Yssup Rider already made.

Kind of like when people refer to you as a "tranny fucker' or something similar that aren't plagiarizing me, they are AGREEING with me.

You, on the other hand, took an insult I directed at IFFY and repeated it back AT ME. That isn't agreeing with me. That is simply lack of originality. Hence, plagiarism.

Understand now, you tranny fucking plagiarist? Originally Posted by ExNYer

Legislators of five states formally declared their states were seceding AFTER Mr. Lincoln made his call to arms to promulgate his war for Union, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. In at least two other states, the legislatures were wholly suppressed by fraud and overt intimidation to circumvent the possibilty of secession, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: AFTER Mr. Lincoln made his call to arms to promulgate his war for Union. Pro-peace legislators in still other states were arrested, imprisoned and exiled, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: AFTER Mr. Lincoln made his call to arms to promulgate his war for Union. So your ignorant attempt to deflect as "irrelevant" the fact that Mr. Lincoln's call to arms to promulgate his war for Union played little or no part in states seceding is disingenuous, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Four (COUNT THEM) four uses of "racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass."

Keep up the great work, IBSmearing!

Your current meltdown may be the most entertaining yet. You'll exceed the run of Star Trek before long. Shit, lots of great shows didn't make it 24 episodes! But you're going strong!
Legislators of five states formally declared their states were seceding AFTER Mr. Lincoln made his call to arms to promulgate his war for Union, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

AND AGAIN, asshole, I point out that does NOT mean that their reasons for seceding did not include slavery. Arkansas was one of those later seceding states and they specifically cited slavery as a complaint in support of secession in their March 1861 convention. The fact that they did not vote to secede then but only after Lincoln acted to suppress the rebellion does NOT remove slavery as a reason for seceding.

You have this idiotic idea that only the last reason (Lincoln's actions) counts - as if it voided all the other reasons. It doesn't tranny fucker.

In at least two other states, the legislatures were wholly suppressed by fraud and overt intimidation to circumvent the possibilty of secession, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: AFTER Mr. Lincoln made his call to arms to promulgate his war for Union.

And your point is? Even if what you wrote is true, how would that REMOVE slavery as a reason for their secession? They were PREVENTED from seceding to preserve slavery.

Pro-peace legislators in still other states were arrested, imprisoned and exiled, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: AFTER Mr. Lincoln made his call to arms to promulgate his war for Union.

And your point is? Even if what you wrote is true, how would that prove that a Confederate state did not secede in order to preserve slavery? Lincoln's arrest of dissident legislators in non-seceding states after the war began has no bearing on why other states had already seceded. Again, you have a time line problem.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So your ignorant attempt to deflect as "irrelevant" the fact that Mr. Lincoln's call to arms to promulgate his war for Union played little or no part in states seceding is disingenuous, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

See above, shit head. I said that Confederate states seceded in order to preserve slavery. I never said they did not also seceded because of Lincoln's actions - although that was more of an excuse than a reason. You have continually lied and obfuscated to try to demonstrate that Lincoln's LATER actions somehow negates the already existing slavery-based reason for secession. They don't.
AGAIN, you have a time line problem. And always will
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Your arguments reek of "two wrongs make a right". You somehow believe that bad things Lincoln did after secession somehow negate the bad reasons (slavery) for which the South seceded. They don't.

Four (COUNT THEM) four uses of "racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass."

Keep up the great work, IBSmearing!

Your current meltdown may be the most entertaining yet. You'll exceed the run of Star Trek before long. Shit, lots of great shows didn't make it 24 episodes! But you're going strong! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
HA! HA! HA!...Yppay Turd you remind me of Pee Wee Herman... HA! HA! HA!

How do you know about Pee Wee Herman? I thought that was one of the shows for which you closeted your kid so he wouldn't see. Mr. Rogers. Pee Wee. Disney. 700 club. Ooops.
How do you know about Pee Wee Herman? I thought that was one of the shows for which you closeted your kid so he wouldn't see. Mr. Rogers. Pee Wee. Disney. 700 club. Ooops. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Mr. Pee Wee (Yppay Turd), you are here every night...LOL

You sure LOL a lot. People in the day room must wonder about all the giggling.
I like the part at the end... when you crashed into the sign...LOL

LOL. Fag.
a Freudian affinity for a trunk that's been modified to accommodate easy access by men with long guns. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB, are you reminiscing again about your days in the glory hole?
AND AGAIN, asshole, I point out that does NOT mean that their reasons for seceding did not include slavery. Arkansas was one of those later seceding states and they specifically cited slavery as a complaint in support of secession in their March 1861 convention. The fact that they did not vote to secede then but only after Lincoln acted to suppress the rebellion does NOT remove slavery as a reason for seceding.

You have this idiotic idea that only the last reason (Lincoln's actions) counts - as if it voided all the other reasons. It doesn't tranny fucker. Your argument dissolves under the harsh light of reality, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Legislators of five states formally declared their states were seceding AFTER Mr. Lincoln made his call to arms to promulgate his war for Union, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Slaves or no slaves, those states had previously determined not to withdraw from the Union, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, so slavery was NOT the determining issue in their decision to secede.

And your point is? Even if what you wrote is true, how would that REMOVE slavery as a reason for their secession? They were PREVENTED from seceding to preserve slavery. Indiana had no slaves, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Further, laws in Indiana, and, btw, two other states (Illinois and Oregon), prohibited freedmen immigration into Indiana unless they could post a bond that ranged from $500 to $1,000 -- which effectively excluded most blacks, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Blacks who were caught violating those laws could be publicly whipped and sold into bondage, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, how would Indiana's secession have preserved slavery?

And your point is? Even if what you wrote is true, how would that prove that a Confederate state did not secede in order to preserve slavery? Lincoln's arrest of dissident legislators in non-seceding states after the war began has no bearing on why other states had already seceded. Again, you have a time line problem. It was your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass that demanded to know why no northern states seceded during the war, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The pro-peace movement was very strong in both Indiana and Illinois, and the "states' rights" advocates in those states were willing to concede that the South had the right to secede and didn't believe Mr. Lincoln had a legitimate right to wage war on sovereign states, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Further, Mr. Lincoln suspended habeas corpus and arrested those publicly advocating peace and/or "states' rights, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, in order to promulgate his war for Union. Their right to "free speech" and "assemble" was denied, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

See above, shit head. I said that Confederate states seceded in order to preserve slavery. I never said they did not also seceded because of Lincoln's actions - although that was more of an excuse than a reason. You have continually lied and obfuscated to try to demonstrate that Lincoln's LATER actions somehow negates the already existing slavery-based reason for secession. They don't. AGAIN, you have a time line problem. And always will. If that were entirely true, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, ALL of the states would have seceded BEFORE Mr. Lincoln made his call to arms to promulgate his war for Union: not AFTER. Legislators of five states formally declared their states were seceding AFTER Mr. Lincoln made his call to arms to promulgate his war for Union, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Slaves or no slaves, those states had previously determined not to withdraw from the Union, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, so slavery was NOT the determining issue in their decision to secede

Your arguments reek of "two wrongs make a right". You somehow believe that bad things Lincoln did after secession somehow negate the bad reasons (slavery) for which the South seceded. They don't.
That's probably as close as your pretentious, sanctimonious, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass will ever come to admitting that the North was fully complicit in institutional slavery and racism, you pretentious, sanctimonious, hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
IB, are you reminiscing again about your days in the glory hole? Originally Posted by JCM800
Tsk, tsk, JCM800, Dr. Freud would have a field day with you, and he would, no doubt, tell you that in your case "a cigar is not just a cigar."

. Originally Posted by JCM800
You got something stuck in your mouth there, JCM800?

The Confederacy is not the USA, despite what rednecks may think. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You are ever so wrong, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and Mr. Lincoln says you're ignorantly wrong.
You are ever so wrong, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and Mr. Lincoln says you're ignorantly wrong. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep spinning idiot. A man that has been dead 150 years has said nothing about me. Time line problems, once again.

And in true fashion, you are changing the subject to fit your fucked up ideas.

I asked you to name a Confederate state that seceded for reasons NOT including the preservation of slavery and you tried to SWITCH the argument to what the "determining factor" was. That way you can try to blame Lincoln's action. That's bullshit. All of the five later seceding slave states had already listed the preservation of slavery as one of their complaints against Lincoln even before he took office.

And a "strong pacifist" movements in a state is NOT a legislature or a referendum on secession. Those non-slave states never seceded, but you are trying to pretend they were on the side of the Confederates and would have seceded for non-slavery reasons. Now you are just making up an alternate reality to try to win.

Your precious Confederacy was dominated by racists and dedicated to the preservation of a system of enslavement of people they regarded as inferior. and it cost hundreds of thousands of lives to put an end to the system.

And you rednecks should get down on your knees every day and thank God that Lincoln did what he did.

If he hadn't, slavery would have lasted well into the 1900s. Considering how hard the Confederacy fought, slavery would have lasted several more generations. The hatred and racism was that deeply ingrained.

There would probably be some very elderly people still alive that were born in slavery. And there would be a LOT of people alive whose parents were slaves.

Lincoln spared us that.