Well endowed

I wasn’t. Ask dubielicious.. she’s seen me before Originally Posted by Cockpunch

Cock•punch seriously has the biGGest bRain I've eveR had the pleasure of pushing mY boundaries for!
I have a bit of training on how to measure things properly AandD realistically knowing measurement is what makes me a GRRreat scientist and cook...

It's not been measured by me buTT I'm sure without a doubt it's biGGer than 11 1/2" and more than 3 1/2" in girth.
That's my personal record.

I didn't conquer his punch to my throat.
(( AandD not for the lack of trying ))

I onLy touched his pelvis bone three times for like two second each.
AandD that even took time.
I did have a blast and it turned out I did find my limit.
If your in need of of a serious seSSion.
Seek him out for ReaL!

These days I have more tips for success than I did then, so it would be an honor to get a redo for better video than last time, AandD proper measurements.

I do know that out of 40+ years of exploration I've never met a bRain couldn't conquer and his gave me a run for my honey!
He he he
Cock•punch seriously has the biGGest bRain I've eveR had the pleasure of pushing mY boundaries for!
I have a bit of training on how to measure things properly AandD realistically knowing measurement is what makes me a GRRreat scientist and cook...

It's not been measured by me buTT I'm sure without a doubt it's biGGer than 11 1/2" and more than 3 1/2" in girth.
That's my personal record.

I didn't conquer his punch to my throat.
(( AandD not for the lack of trying ))

I onLy touched his pelvis bone three times for like two second each.
AandD that even took time.
I did have a blast and it turned out I did find my limit.
If your in need of of a serious seSSion.
Seek him out for ReaL!

These days I have more tips for success than I did then, so it would be an honor to get a redo for better video than last time, AandD proper measurements.

I do know that out of 40+ years of exploration I've never met a bRain couldn't conquer and his gave me a run for my honey!
He he he Originally Posted by Dubielicious
I would have to measure it myself to believe it because it doesn't look like 11 1/2 & I don't believe whores because they will say anything to make a $...

No offense

I will measure it for free ijs
I would have to measure it myself to believe it because it doesn't look like 11 1/2 & I don't believe whores because they will say anything to make a $...

No offense

I will measure it for free ijs Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I don't remember asking for money

Long time i ago asked for free ijs. A redo on the video was what I was after. I just threw in measuring him this time to know absolutes.

Not aLL whores are about money, or I'd be a doctor by now. I started providing because I get better quality dick this way, while getting my doctorate.

I was freakyfucking for free for almost Forty years before I eveR stood up for my own self VALUE and made the people taking advantage of me (3a day for free) respect me for once.

Born a freaky souL aLwaYs a freaky souL. That shit doesn't go away. You just find better ways to get your freak on so to say!

RotFF
$ rules the world?
Good thing I live in my own freaky world that runs mY way!
Some people just like to argue and go about as if their fucking word is law, and anyone who disagrees be damned. After all, she's seen in person and you haven't.

Oh, wait...

She'll do this all fucking day, despite not having any actual facts to stand on.

I don't remember asking for money

Long time i ago asked for free ijs. A redo on the video was what I was after. I just threw in measuring him this time to know absolutes.

Not aLL whores are about money, or I'd be a doctor by now. I started providing because I get better quality dick this way, while getting my doctorate.

I was freakyfucking for free for almost Forty years before I eveR stood up for my own self VALUE and made the people taking advantage of me (3a day for free) respect me for once.

Born a freaky souL aLwaYs a freaky souL. That shit doesn't go away. You just find better ways to get your freak on so to say!

RotFF
$ rules the world?
Good thing I live in my own freaky world that runs mY way! Originally Posted by Dubielicious
How the hell did I miss this post, until now? Lol
I average anywhere from 8-11inches when I civvy fuck... probably why I usually only advertise for oral here.. but hey, all you monster cocks can come my way - my pussy has never ran from any dick - ever. Feel free to put that to the test
+1
AandD could I watch pretty please princess I know you don't play my way buTT hey, can't blame a girl for asking to just watch now, is there?
+1
AandD could I watch pretty please princess I know you don't play my way buTT hey, can't blame a girl for asking to just watch now, is there?