Cruz to Run

• DSK
  • 03-29-2015, 07:45 PM
Are you questioning Odumbo's honesty? Odumbo said he was born in Kenya.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Obama is a good President, I don't care where he was born. However, he was born in Hawaii - someone else wrote that book jacket thing.
Obama is a good President, I don't care where he was born. However, he was born in Hawaii - someone else wrote that book jacket thing. Originally Posted by DSK
Odumbo is not a good president (divisive domestic policy + piss-poor foreign policy), and the publisher's written policy prescribes that it is the author's personal responsibility for completing the biography; so, it's disingenuous mendacity to imagine that the publisher made an exception for Odumbo, who was a virtual unknown at that time, and pulled "Kenya" out of the air without Odumbo being a culpable party to a flyer publish in his name with his consent.
  • shanm
  • 03-29-2015, 07:53 PM
Nah..... when Obama was born in Kenya right wing idiots said he wasn't eligible. Even though he was born in Hawaii.

Same goes for the Cuban born in Canada. You can't pick and choose when to follow the constitution. Originally Posted by ilikefun
You can if you are retarded.
Well, ShamWow has exposed the reason Obama picks and chooses which parts of the Constitution he wants to follow. Thanks for the info, ShamWow!
Since before you were born, sonny! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You and LLIDIOT were chasing pussy in Clarksville back then, right? Took a Jack Kerouac road trip and you wound up on your knees in Salina.

Gorsh, you old guys are funny!

Odumbo is not a good president (divisive domestic policy + piss-poor foreign policy), and the publisher's written policy prescribes that it is the author's personal responsibility for completing the biography; so, it's disingenuous mendacity to imagine that the publisher made an exception for Odumbo, who was a virtual unknown at that time, and pulled "Kenya" out of the air without Odumbo being a culpable party to a flyer publish in his name with his consent.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I wonder if Teddy the Canadian Cupcake Cruz will hold up to your scrutiny, IBIDiot?

I guess not. In fact, if this thread is any indication, you howler Monkeys have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that you can dish it out but you can't take it.

You hate foreigners and gays. Yet here you are defending the apex of apeshit. and with full sputum ahead! Deflection, denial... Every element of Dipshittery is prominently on display in one easy to,open package!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHAHAH!
I wonder if Teddy the Canadian Cupcake Cruz will hold up to your scrutiny, IBIDiot?

I guess not. In fact, if this thread is any indication, you howler Monkeys have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that you can dish it out but you can't take it.

You hate foreigners and gays. Yet here you are defending the apex of apeshit. and with full sputum ahead! Deflection, denial... Every element of Dipshittery is prominently on display in one easy to,open package!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHAHAH!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Can your stupid-ass produce a flyer wherein Cruz lyingly claimed he was born in Kenya, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
You and LLIDIOT were chasing pussy in Clarksville back then,.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We didn't have to.

They were so disgusted by you, they were begging for some relief.
He didnt write that flyer. Even if he were born in Kenya,
Cruz logic says he was able to be president.
Cruz cant be president because his momma dropped his turd ass in Canada.
The flip flopper is an idiot. Look at his facebook post in 2012 then in 2015 what an idiot.

Insult to injury, loser cruz said he didn't know he had automatic Canadian citizenship since he was born in Canada. Either he is stupid or a liar. I think he is both.
  • shanm
  • 03-30-2015, 09:20 PM
The flip flopper is an idiot. Look at his facebook post in 2012 then in 2015 what an idiot.
Originally Posted by ilikefun
LOOOOOL what a turd!

Insult to injury, loser cruz said he didn't know he had automatic Canadian citizenship since he was born in Canada. Either he is stupid or a liar. I think he is both.
Originally Posted by ilikefun
Dystel & Goderich's -- Odumbo's publisher -- written guideline policy for authors to follow:
[Y]ou [Odumbo] should describe in two or three sentences—no more—what the book will be about. This is followed by another brief paragraph on why it is being written and then another on why you are qualified to write it….Finally, there should be a more formal narrative Bio of the author.”
  • DSK
  • 03-30-2015, 10:17 PM
Dystel & Goderich's -- Odumbo's publisher -- written guideline policy for authors to follow: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Did the President sign something to the effect that he read and understood the guidelines?? Where is the evidence he wrote it. What has he stated about it?
Did the President sign something to the effect that he read and understood the guidelines?? Where is the evidence he wrote it. What has he stated about it? Originally Posted by DSK
Dystel & Goderich's -- Odumbo's publisher -- written guideline policy for authors to follow:
[Y]ou [Odumbo] should describe in two or three sentences—no more—what the book will be about. This is followed by another brief paragraph on why it is being written and then another on why you are qualified to write it….Finally, there should be a more formal narrative Bio of the author.”
  • Old-T
  • 03-30-2015, 10:20 PM

Insult to injury, loser cruz said he didn't know he had automatic Canadian citizenship since he was born in Canada. Either he is stupid or a liar. I think he is both. Originally Posted by ilikefun
Not stupid. But yes, a liar and a egomaniac. As I said before, he is a hispanic Jessie Jackson when it comes to self promoting and ambition.