Susan Rice to Serve as Obama’s National Security Advisor

True true IB finally tells it like it is. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'll find your brother/father/cousin/boyfriend working the streets in Junction City, Ekim the Inbred. After all, it's Odumbo's "modern" Army; hence, you're hayseed ass will have a great deal more competition vying for your brother/father/cousin/boyfriend's affection. Poor, poor, poor Ekim the Inbred.

I know you are, Corpy, but what am I?

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another non-substantive, thread hijacking, ad hominem attack from the dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why the lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH. Originally Posted by ExNYer
+1000

Not only are your ASSumptions ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

+1000

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's all your dumb-fuck golem ass could sputter out because you're choking on that cock ring your dumb-fuck golem ass wears around your scrawny, putrid neck, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Keep choking, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and enjoy your reign as:

Not only are your ASSumptions ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Once again, I see you are emphasizing the word "ASS". Typical of a catcher like you. Sorry, I'm not interested, sissy.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH.
Poor last post IB his replies are getting frantic. His ATF must really be hitting that ass hard think he is fucking the brain out.

SHIT, ASS, FUCK, CRAP, POOP, SHIT, FUCK, COCK, ASS, DICK, CUNT, FUCK FUCK AND Fuck!

Your COMMODUS Operandi is showing Corpy!
Once again, I see you are emphasizing the word "ASS". Typical of a catcher like you. Sorry, I'm not interested, sissy.

Again, your ASSumptions are obviously and ignorantly wrong, and your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee jackass, you're still off topic and hijacking your own lame-ass thread.

Poor last post IB his replies are getting frantic. His ATF must really be hitting that ass hard think he is fucking the brain out. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your ignorance is exposed in your every post, Ekim the Inbred. Does your genetically deficient, inbred, hayseed ass even know if you graduated from the 2nd grade?

SHIT, ASS, FUCK, CRAP, POOP, SHIT, FUCK, COCK, ASS, DICK, CUNT, FUCK FUCK AND Fuck!

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your affection for bathroom fixtures becomes you, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Ahh... Monday morning break time down at the mine shaft!

Get laid this weekend, Corpy? At least did you get plenty of fiber?

You're still a tranny fucking catcher!

No wonder you were the original DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!

No wonder you were the original DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What are you blabbering about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? Your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

No wonder you were the original DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Surely you've got better than that ... Nah, probably not. You ever taken a shit on the short bus? Did you play with it? Did you get it all over your protective headgear?
are short buses even equipped with restrooms?
LOL! Not when all the riders are wearing HUGGIES!
LOL! Not when all the riders are wearing HUGGIES! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I thought he wore Depends!
Naw...that's Whiny.