Facesitting

It's something I've always wanted, though never considered it a fetish. Just the thought of being smothered by some gorgeous sweet smelling woman and having her glaze my face drives me nuckin futs
Any San Antonio ladies care to offer their thoughts on the subject at hand?
I have always DATY...Pretty sheltered sexual past..well there was this one time..I digress...I recently had my first face sitting and I have got to say OMG....The sight of that ass as it came down over me (I am claustrophobic) I did not panic. I was literally in heaven...my heart raced, she just touched my dick and I exploded. She could have sat there for days and I would have been happy.

I will never session or have conventional sex again without facesitting. (if I can avoid it)
Spoken like a True Cum Slut, Good Boy..................
And this thread is still going...nice! Keep it up I know the thought of DallasRain and Ms. Athena smothering me keeps me up, if you catch my drift.:P
BuriedFace since you were the OP I didn't think you would let this thread collect dust, I'm glad it got bumped...I think this is one if the most wanted fetish there is....ijs
I've bumped it a couple times, I figured I would allow someone else to get on the fun.:P
Buried, Where have you been?? In the corner staying busy I assume??
Ms. A will you sit on my face.
I would love to.............MB.
Sit on your face, grind my pussy up and down, let you feel my juices running down your chin, allow you to suck my clit, tongue fuck me, and feel my shudders as I cum for you.
Since we are bumping, when Dallas Rain sat on my face and filled my mouth with her four inch labia, I thought I had entered pussy heaven. Mmmmmm! Finger licking good.
mmmmmmmmmm Hugs,it was definately a wild time{you are so awesome}!

Facesitters unite!!!!
Yes Dallas does have the longest labia's I have had the pleasure of playing with.....YUM YUM!!
thanks Ms a...I luv playing with you!

facesitting is great with men or women!

http://www.experienceproject.com/gro...Sitting/200663
I'm skilled with this my slave is my chick habit he can tell you how much he loves being my bitch or slave you call it I'm a small petite girl but can be quite surprising also ask tjs4888