Providers' bare tits..Where they at?

Sir, I miss hearing you say "yum"

Lena, Lena, Lena. . . you are one devilish and sexy woman! All I can say is "Yum!" Originally Posted by monkeyseeyou
  • 1+1
  • 10-18-2016, 01:37 PM
what a beautifull,Happy,thread to gaze at when you enjoy good vibes.Count your blessings everyone.5 star thread AL.
^Show us your tits
  • MrGiz
  • 10-18-2016, 02:43 PM
I miss Jade's / Skny Diva's Gorgeous Tits . . . and everything else, attached!!!
Including her "fucking attitude" !!
[image violation - GM]
  • 1+1
  • 10-18-2016, 03:11 PM
+1 It's all good.Soaking up the good sensations.
The very sexy Lena Duvall, from earlier threads:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=244249

Look at those fucking nipples!!! Oh hell yeah!!! Originally Posted by albundy
So we all need an alert if she's ever in Houston! Lol
So we all need an alert if she's ever in Houston! Lol Originally Posted by curiousjorj
Curious, if you get the chance, don't even think twice! I know she visits Dallas. Maybe you can convince her that Houston should be a stop as well. Lena is totally fabulous!
It just so happens that I'll be in Houston in mid December!

So we all need an alert if she's ever in Houston! Lol Originally Posted by curiousjorj
Thank you! Despite how much I abhor Northeastern winters, I may have to brave the cold for you Sir.

Curious, if you get the chance, don't even think twice! I know she visits Dallas. Maybe you can convince her that Houston should be a stop as well. Lena is totally fabulous! Originally Posted by monkeyseeyou
I love some pretty breasts
  • RyanM
  • 06-27-2018, 12:34 PM
Let’s see if we can revive this post
Under the new guidelines, not happening. No full nudity anymore. Unless I misunderstood them.

No full or partial nudity is allowed to be posted via an upgraded female account. We can only share images of us in clothes, lingerie, swimsuits, etc.

Thanks for bumping this thread though. I do enjoy looking at mine and everyone else's throwback titties.
Meow
Damn...