the Constitution under assault and they will never stop

• Old-T
  • 03-27-2014, 10:36 AM
Then you are against states rights. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hypocrisy in the defense of owning a fully automatic machine gun is not a vice. Didn't some famous RWW say something like that once?
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2014, 10:58 AM
Flash, Obama isn't running neither is W. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

don't tell the right Obie isn't running, its a secret
First off, you ignorant lib-retard, it's IIFFY's thread, and he, COG, Whirly, 2Dogs, JA and JL have all pointedly stated that they disagree with your bogus interpretation of the Second Amendment. Secondly, you've already been repeatedly cited and quoted, Speedy, and the fact that you still ignorantly and disingenuously deny what you said shows you for the quibbling fool you are. You said you disagree with Wyoming laws which require no license and you said you disagree with the Wyoming AG's suit against the NJ law which you've indicated, by your support, you prefer. Hence, you have repeatedly made it clear that you are in favor of and support more laws restricting the Second Amendment rights of American citizens, Speedy.

: Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Once again, totally WRONG,, IDIOT. I NEVER said I supported NJ's law. Something you've made up in your mind, if you have one. I do support NJ's right to enact a law requiring a CHL. Totally different. I also support Wyoming's decision to not require a CHL to carry a concealed handgun. IDIOT. I'll let the courts decide whether or not the NJ law is too restrictive. Totally different subject. SO YOU ARE WRONG. So the rest of your idiotic argument immediately falls apart. And even if I did support the NJ law, in no way would any sane person leap to the conclusion that I would want the same law everywhere else in the country. Oops, I'm sorry. I'm dealing with an IDIOT. Again, that's as stupid as saying because I voted for Obama I support Nancy Peolosi. IDIOT.

And I don't really believe the people you mentioned have disagreed with my so-called interpretation of the 2nd Amendment. IDIOT. It is NOT MY INTERPRETATION. It is the states that have imposed gun control laws such as a requirement for a CHL and it is the court system that has found gun control laws to be constitutional.

IDIOT.

COG, Whirly, 2Dogs, JA and JL, please come to I B AN IDIOT's aid.

don't tell the right Obie isn't running, its a secret Originally Posted by CJ7
Then why did you ignorantly choose to contrast Odumbo's and Romney's NRA rating, CBJ7?

Once again, totally WRONG,, IDIOT. I NEVER said I supported NJ's law. Something you've made up in your mind, if you have one. I do support NJ's right to enact a law requiring a CHL. Totally different. I also support Wyoming's decision to not require a CHL to carry a concealed handgun. IDIOT. I'll let the courts decide whether or not the NJ law is too restrictive. Totally different subject. SO YOU ARE WRONG. So the rest of your idiotic argument immediately falls apart. And even if I did support the NJ law, in no way would any sane person leap to the conclusion that I would want the same law everywhere else in the country. Oops, I'm sorry. I'm dealing with an IDIOT. Again, that's as stupid as saying because I voted for Obama I support Nancy Peolosi. IDIOT.

And I don't really believe the people you mentioned have disagreed with my so-called interpretation of the 2nd Amendment. IDIOT. It is NOT MY INTERPRETATION. It is the states that have imposed gun control laws such as a requirement for a CHL and it is the court system that has found gun control laws to be constitutional.

IDIOT.

COG, Whirly, 2Dogs, JA and JL, please come to I B AN IDIOT's aid.

Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
When you defended NJ's gun laws against Wyoming's interpretation you stated your support for more restrictive laws, Speedy. When you voted for Odumbo -- with an NRA rating of "F" -- you supported more restrictive gun laws, you lib-retarded idiot!
Then why did you ignorantly choose to contrast Odumbo's and Romney's NRA rating, CBJ7?

When you defended NJ's gun laws against Wyoming's interpretation you stated your support for more restrictive laws, Speedy. When you voted for Odumbo -- with an NRA rating of "F" -- you supported more restrictive gun laws, you lib-retarded idiot! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How anyone can make such assumptions from my statements is beyond me. I'd love to know what you do or did in your private life. Who would hire such an IDIOT?

Once again, I NEVER DEFENDED NJ'S GUN LAWS, ONLY THEIR RIGHT TO ENACT SUCH LAWS. IDIOT. And once again, I doubt many people who voted for or against Obama did so based on his NRA rating.

Please,
COG, Whirly, 2Dogs, JA and JL, please come to I B AN IDIOT's aid. He keeps going around in circles.
How anyone can make such assumptions from my statements is beyond me. I'd love to know what you do or did in your private life. Who would hire such an IDIOT?

Once again, I NEVER DEFENDED NJ'S GUN LAWS, ONLY THEIR RIGHT TO ENACT SUCH LAWS. IDIOT. And once again, I doubt many people who voted for or against Obama did so based on his NRA rating.

Please,
COG, Whirly, 2Dogs, JA and JL, please come to I B AN IDIOT's aid. He keeps going around in circles. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
No "assuming" about it, Speedy. It's what you said, and you admitted you deliberately voted for NRA rated "F" candidate Odumbo who has signed 25 Executive Orders to restrict Second Amendment rights, Speedy.

No "assuming" about it, Speedy. It's what you said, and you admitted you deliberately voted for NRA rated "F" candidate Odumbo who has signed 25 Executive Orders to restrict Second Amendment rights, Speedy.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Time to go to bed you decrepit old fart. IDIOT. I deliberately voted for Obama because the Republicans put up McCain/Palin who were as big IDIOTS as you are. And Bush had run the country into economic failure.

Please just stop. You are making a fool of yourself. Round-and-round he goes, and he lands on IDIOT.
Time to go to bed you decrepit old fart. IDIOT. I deliberately voted for Obama because the Republicans put up McCain/Palin who were as big IDIOTS as you are. And Bush had run the country into economic failure.

Please just stop. You are making a fool of yourself. Round-and-round he goes, and he lands on IDIOT.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You voted for Odumbo, jackass, who was given an NRA rating of "F" for his stance on the 2nd Amendmant as an Illinois senator. Hence, your lame-ass denials prove you're a deflecting, lying SOB, Speedy. And you further proved you're a liar or a congenital idiot when you try to blame Bush alone for the 2007 financial crisis which has dim-retard fingerprints all over it, moron. Time to pull the plug on you, Speedy, your EEG is showing a flat line.
IB and his "endless circle of stupidity" continues on.

"Our NRA-ILA team is fighting hard every day to hold the line against Obama's gun ban agenda," said Cox

the NRA didn't fight for 1 second when Romney placed a ban on assault rifles, NOT ONE ! ...

a republican politician, first person ( to my knowledge) to place a government ban on guns. Originally Posted by CJ7
Wrong again DUMBASS!

http://fauquierfreecitizen.com/seven...ion-in-boston/

Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!

Boston – National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.

Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order.

The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.

Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms.

One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.”

Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans.

During a tense standoff in the Lexington town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists.

Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.

Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.

Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.

And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.

signing_of_the_declaration_of_ independenceOn July 4th, 1776 these same extremists signed the Declaration of Independence, pledging to each other and their countrymen their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor. Many of them lost everything, including their families and their lives over the course of the next few years.

Lest we forget…

Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
One of the rebels who didn't die was Captain Sam Whittemore:

"The Brits managed to beat back this militia force at the Battles of Lexington and Concord, but when they heard that a larger force of angry, rifle-toting colonials was headed their way, the English officers decided to march back to their headquarters and regroup. Along the way, they were hassled relentlessly by American militiamen with rifles and angry insults, though no group harassed them more ferociously than Captain Sam Whittemore. When the Redcoats went marching back through his hometown of Menotomy, this guy decided that he wasn't going to let his advanced age stop him from doing some crazy shit and taking on an entire British army himself. The 80 year old Whittemore -- aveteran of King George's War, The French and Indian War and Pontiac's Rebellion -- grabbed his rifle and ran outside:

"Whittemore, by himself, with no backup, positioned himself behind a stone wall, waited in ambush, and then single-handedly engaged the entire British 47th Regiment of Foot with nothing more than his musket and the pure liquid anger coursing through his veins. His ambush had been successful – by this time this guy popped up like a decrepitly old rifle-toting jack-in-the-box, the British troops were pretty much on top of him. He fired off his musket at point-blank range, busting the nearest guy so hard it nearly blew his red coat into the next dimension.

"Now, when you're using a firearm that takes about 20 seconds to reload, it's kind of hard to go all Leonard Funk on a platoon of enemy infantry, but damn it if Whittemore wasn't going to try. With a company of Brits bearing down in him, he quick-drew his twin flintlock pistols and popped a couple of locks on them (caps hadn't been invented yet, though I think the analogy still works pretty fucking well), busting another two Limeys a matching set of new assholes. Then he unsheathed the ornate French sword, and this 80-year-old madman stood his ground in hand-to-hand against a couple dozen trained soldiers, each of which was probably a quarter of his age.

".... it didn't work out so well. Whittemore was shot through the face by a 69-caliber bullet, knocked down, and bayonetted 13 times by motherfuckers. I'd like to imagine he wounded a couple more Englishmen who slipped or choked on his blood, though history only seems to credit him with three kills on three shots fired. The Brits, convinced that this man was sufficiently beat to shit, left him for dead kept on their death march back to base, harassed the entire way by Whittemore's fellow militiamen.

"Amazingly, however, Samuel Whittemore didn't die. When his friends rushed out from their homes to check on his body, they found the half-dead, ultra-bloody octogenarian still trying to reload his weapon and seek vengeance. The dude actually survived the entire war, finally dying in 1793 at the age of 98 from extreme old age and awesomeness. A 2005 act of the Massachusetts legislature declared him an official state hero, and today he has one of the most badass historical markers of all time:"

IB and his "endless circle of stupidity" continues on.

Originally Posted by JCM800
How many times do you intend to post that lame-ass picture -- which you lack both the imagination and the talent to create, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout?
How many times do you intend to post that lame-ass picture -- which you lack both the imagination and the talent to create, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So are calling your photoshop ability... talent?

So are calling your photoshop ability... talent?

More so than your asinine ability to copy and paste a picture of a speed bump twelve or fifteen times, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
More so than your asinine ability to copy and paste a picture of a speed bump twelve or fifteen times, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That was a speed bump sign ....not a speed bump.

So your saying that your photoshop "talent" is just a shade above posting a bump sign?

That was a speed bump sign ....not a speed bump.

So your saying that your photoshop "talent" is just a shade above posting a bump sign?

The best you've ever done, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, is copy and paste someone else's work: a speed bump sign AND A speed bump, etc.

You add nothing but backfeed noise, nothing at all original, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, you just post inane drivel and other people's pictures.