Engaged Hobbyist - His fiance found out!

And this my friends is the girl that just called herself classy. I swear ECCIE is like the twilight zone sometimes. Thank you for making this night entertaining. LOLOLOLOLOL. SNL hehehehe.

btw wtf is that a poem? Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Yes! and Quite a beauiful poem I must say. Now; there you go baby girl. Laugh. I've been laughing this whole time. This is pure entertainment. Not real life.
Yes! and Quite a beauiful poem I must say. Originally Posted by mrsprettykitty
I have got to admit. It was trash.
Just fyi, I am laughing to.
You just said you will NEVER tell your husband you provide.

Forgot ? I quoted you.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=206
If everything is SO open and the friendship is SO great. Why is that? Lie to your husband, do not lie to us. We know how to smell bullshit from a mile away. You are not living free, stop saying that and that people are envious of you - You sound ridiculous!

AGAIN your posts are not making sense. Quit while you're ahead. It's obvious that you suffer from delusions. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Does it look like I care what you've quoted? . This is a fantasy land where I can be as delusional as I wish. Get off the attack kitty kat bandwagon. It's obvious why you have over 7000 post, you're a drama queen who likes keeping up with the bullshit.

Write it down, take a picture, thread it, quote it, video tape it.

I really don't really care. and while I laugh, your stomach turns to one up me with verbiage for the birds.

You need a life. I'm just having fun....
How about a round of applause everyone? Isn't this fun..
Attached Images File Type: jpg Do-not-feed-the-troll-1.jpg (12.7 KB, 341 views)
Unoriginal. Trash *yawn*

I'll stop feeding the troll now.
Good night
Darn I thought this was going to go on all night.
It still could. Just let the pot simmer.
Fantasy fullfillment is a lie. The purpose of the lie is to withhold personal information. For example, the "handle", the hobby phone, etc, etc.

The husband is the taboo. I am the fantasy. I then proceed to fullfill the desire.

Apology to my gentlemen friends:

My original post on this thread was suppose to read like a penthouse story, you know the "cheating wife persona". Any way, when I went back to edit "the story", so that it could read alot more hotter, before I knew it, a bitter hooker messed it up for you guys.

This whole back and forth started because of her attacks.

99% of her posts are attacking, judgemental, and utter foolishness. She has nothing positive to say about anything. I feel sorry for her.
This isn't real? Where are we? Shit I hate it when I take a nap! LOL
Good grief! Can we say off track trainwreck?

Closed