Kathy Griffin

• WTF
  • 06-03-2017, 03:46 PM
Well, that very act, sir, might be considered by the masses as a Hate Crime then, wouldn't it...? Griffin, on the other hand, skates under the pretense her innocent little antic was regarded by her lawyers (and libturds alike) as Art. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
That is because it is Art, tasteless art is as protected as any other.
  • DSK
  • 06-03-2017, 05:42 PM
Well I'm a gambler and will bet you a thousand bucks no charges will come of this because it is not illegal to have a fake head of Donald Fucking Trump.

LexyLiar tries to convince folks that you can not voice record Vice cops...ShysterJohn straightened his lying ass out about that. He is about as goid a legal mind as he is a snitch. DorothyMonroe called his number on that long ago! LL is not going to say Kathy will be charged because even his snitchbo ass knows she did nothing illegal in regards to taking that photo.

Concerning homebuilding, LexyLiar thinks I'm building homes and need to be on the lookout for ICE

Poor bastard, I could convince him I'm Trump's Russian handler if I wanted Originally Posted by WTF
You and I both know that you outed yourself way back when, and you have been backpedaling on that ever since. Either that, or you are a very sophisticated and intelligent person pretending to be a moron to both get your points across and conceal your true identity.

Your claim that LL is a snitch is a disinformation campaign, and nobody is buying it.

Everyone knows LL is far smarter than you!!!!
Must be a lawyer. He's trying to make this about a fake head. Like having a penis is the real crime in a rape. Want to be famous? Photoshop a picture of Kathy's bloody head being held by Melania. She can't say that's a threat or she incriminates herself.
You and I both know that you outed yourself way back when, and you have been backpedaling on that ever since. Either that, or you are a very sophisticated and intelligent person pretending to be a moron to both get your points across and conceal your true identity.

Your claim that LL is a snitch is a disinformation campaign, and nobody is buying it.

Everyone knows LL is far smarter than you!!!! Originally Posted by DSK
LOL oink boy...
  • WTF
  • 06-03-2017, 07:00 PM

Conceal my true identity? Now you think you know my real identity?

So LexyLiar kept linking to a two year old thread which he thought gave my real identity? Interesting.

How do you know I am really a homebuilder?

Because I've said I built some homes? Did I plant that seed or just give you a seed to see wtf
folks do with it? Or did the seed happen to fall out of my pocket and I've watched who would try and exploit it. You did not. Yet some did, one in particular.

Back on point... did I say I was homebuilder or that I built some homes and sold them?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...istort-reality

1. How you focus your attention affects your perceptions. When you have an idea in your mind you tend to look for evidence that supports that idea and not pay attention to evidence that says the idea isn’t accurate. This is called confirmation bias

5. You don’t see all that happens right in front of your eyes. Would you believe that you could be talking with someone about checking out a video and not notice that a different person brings you the video? (e.g. http://www.theinvisiblegorilla.com (link is external)) You often don’t notice major details in your environment. You miss information. So when you are upset about an interaction or a situation, consider that maybe you don’t have all the facts. It’s at least a possibility.

9. It’s really difficult to have the whole truthSometimes you are upset because you interpret or give assumed meanings to events rather than staying with what you can actually observe to be true. Sometimes your perceptions, and thus your reactions, are based on assumptions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Well I'm a gambler and will bet you a thousand bucks no charges will come of this because it is not illegal to have a fake head of Donald Fucking Trump.

LexyLiar tries to convince folks that you can not voice record Vice cops...ShysterJohn straightened his lying ass out about that. He is about as goid a legal mind as he is a snitch. DorothyMonroe called his number on that long ago! LL is not going to say Kathy will be charged because even his snitchbo ass knows she did nothing illegal in regards to taking that photo.

Concerning homebuilding, LexyLiar thinks I'm building homes and need to be on the lookout for ICE

Poor bastard, I could convince him I'm Trump's Russian handler if I wanted

since i am ignoring you i only see you via others who quote you. so show us where shysterJon rebutted anything he posted. and Dorothy is both a legendary cocksucker and shit starter. which are you speaking of? the cock sucking or the shits starting? the fact she disabled her account should tell even an idiot like you something.

i'm the one who says you should be on the lookout for ICE. but i'm not the only one who knows what an illegal op you claim to run. for all we know or care you could be a homeless bum posting from a half-way house for bums. the day you show up and can't pay those hombres their cash they will beat you to within an inch of your life and leave the condoms hanging out of your bunghole.

• WTF
  • 06-03-2017, 07:09 PM
Must be a lawyer. He's trying to make this about a fake head. Like having a penis is the real crime in a rape. Want to be famous? Photoshop a picture of Kathy's bloody head being held by Melania. She can't say that's a threat or she incriminates herself. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Was it not a fake head penis breath?

If you and others are scared of Kathy Griffin cutting off Trumps fucking head then something is wrong with your fucking head. It is probably full of chickenshit.

• WTF
  • 06-03-2017, 07:19 PM
Quote:

since i am ignoring you i only see you via others who quote you.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Quote:

so show us where shysterJon rebutted anything he posted. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Simple search in the Houston alert section.... but you have me on ignore!
i have to admit, i unblocked you to see what you replied. what a waste of 10 seconds of my life
i have to admit, i unblocked you to see what you replied. what a waste of 10 seconds of my life Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LOl you would rather groom asses, the dingle berry kid lies again.

• WTF
  • 06-03-2017, 07:26 PM
i have to admit, i unblocked you to see what you replied. what a waste of 10 seconds of my life Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is that my fault or yours?

Do that search, ShysterJon spanked LexyLiar like you would a spoiled brat... one swift kick in the arse
blah blah blah won't waste another 10 second on your shit. dicknose

• DSK
  • 06-03-2017, 09:29 PM
Conceal my true identity? Now you think you know my real identity? Originally Posted by WTF
The point of that was either you outed yourself accidentally, in your rage at being laughed at for your claim to build good houses, or it was a clever ruse to prevent anyone who might read your writings to discern your identity.

So, what I was saying is that either you accidentally told us who you are, or you were smart enough to fake us into believing you were a total moron, when you really aren't.

I don't care about your real identity. You are just another old, fat liberal white guy to me.
  • WTF
  • 06-04-2017, 06:00 AM

I don't care about your real identity. You are just another old, fat liberal white guy to me. Originally Posted by DSK
You got the old part right, one out of three ain't bad for an old white racist!

I do not care if you know who I am....we are meeting for beers, remember?

LexyLiar the Snitchbo, is the one afraid to meet for a beer, does not want to blow his undercover.
[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1059578971]blah blah blah won't waste another 10 second on your shit. dicknose

/QUOTE]