Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

What you cannot do is draw a link between that person and a current member in any way.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Yeah .... that.

Because, otherwise, it would be impossible to figure out.
Fuck em Russ. Lol Originally Posted by Seedy
Seedy the fly fucker. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Goddamn right he is....he'll fuck em and leave em like a bad habit.....then go back and fuck em again, especially if a nuru is on the table....ijs
  • Seedy
  • 04-15-2015, 06:02 PM
Goddamn right he is....he'll fuck em and leave em like a bad habit.....then go back and fuck em again, especially if a nuru is on the table....ijs Originally Posted by Russ38
Double heh.
What?! Free?! Hardhat owes me then, he sold me lawn tickets and a backstage pass........ i should have know it was too good to be true. It was Written in crayon on the back of a dennys napkin......arrrrr. Originally Posted by kinkyorca
How did you know it was a denny's napkin ? Arghhh
Double heh. Originally Posted by Seedy
What happen to the Peanut Butter?
I know a Denny's napkin when i see one..many late night after the sc closes breakfast with a stripper, waitress or both. Wake up at home with numbers written on them.... i paid Hardhat with the money i saved to see you DM....wink wink....
Indelible ink is the key for wayward whales...

Ijs..
I know a Denny's napkin when i see one..many late night after the sc closes breakfast with a stripper, waitress or both. Wake up at home with numbers written on them.... i paid Hardhat with the money i saved to see you DM....wink wink.... Originally Posted by kinkyorca
Grrrrr
What?! Free?! Hardhat owes me then, he sold me lawn tickets and a backstage pass........ i should have know it was too good to be true. It was Written in crayon on the back of a dennys napkin......arrrrr. Originally Posted by kinkyorca
Read the back of the napkin whaletard, I'm pretty sure you'll find "no refunds" written in white crayon. I may be drunck but I ain't stoopid. Thank for the heads up on the coco loco DM, is good chit Maynard.
Read the back of the napkin whaletard, I'm pretty sure you'll find "no refunds" written in white crayon. I may be drunck but I ain't stoopid. Thank for the heads up on the coco loco DM, is good chit Maynard. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

Heh Anytime
Oh...crap.... live and learn. Going to drown my sorrows with some 4 locos and eat some questionable sushi....
Heh Anytime Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You can still get the whaletards money, you just gotta learn how to play nice for about an hour...
You can still get the whaletards money, you just gotta learn how to play nice for about an hour... Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I am always nice lol well After Ive had some coffee
  • Seedy
  • 04-16-2015, 09:49 AM
What happen to the Peanut Butter? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I answered that before DM, she had a fluffernutter sandwich without the bread. Lol
A Fluffernutter is a sandwich made with peanut butter and marshmallow creme usually served on white bread... Google
Boy I was way off. Thinking Fluffer, well we all know what the Fluffer does, nutter is what happens if she's too good at her job... Ya'll take it from there. The only question remaining... Spit or Swallow