Are you a God Fearing Christian?

Wikipedia? Now I know you and your doppelbanger Lusty JizzBeard are one and the same. He LOVES wikipedia too. It makes him feel so smart. He can be an instant dumbass on any subject from Keynesian economics to Pascal's Wager.

You barfing again, from my dick being rammed down your throat. Happy upchucking. I hear it keeps the weight off, you fat piece of shit.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be the hypocritical cock-sucker who is still harfing, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

It does not get proven wrong everyday. That's why I love science over religion. Science doesn't require you to believe. It just is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scienti...climate_change

PS - You'd have to ask UC, is it? No idea.
Administration officials, some of whom were indeed cabinet-level positions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_...ation_scandals Originally Posted by WombRaider

BTW, did you notice how everyone but your "Grubered" butt-buddy, shamman, can see how your hypocritical denigration of Wikipedia in no manner supports your lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

Never have I seen two words so aptly describe 1)Lusty 2)Jizz 3)beard.

Or IB wanker for that matter.
Originally Posted by shanm
U B a wanker, shamman, a very stupid wanker.
  • shanm
  • 05-04-2015, 11:32 AM
Never have I seen two words so aptly describe 1)Lusty 2)Jizz 3)beard. Originally Posted by shanm
U B a wanker, shamman, a very stupid wanker. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
1)instant 2)dumbass Originally Posted by WombRaider

Never have I seen two words so aptly describe LustyJizzbeard.

Or IB wanker for that matter. Originally Posted by shanm

Can someone say MO-RON
Can someone say MO-RON Originally Posted by shanm
That word comes to mind every time we read one of your posts, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 05-04-2015, 11:55 AM
That word comes to mind every time we read one of your posts, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well maybe you'd like to read post #242? Then we can all laugh at the MORON you are!

IBGRUBERGUBERGRUBER has GRUBERED his own GRUBER again!
Well maybe you'd like to read post #242? Then we can all laugh at the MORON you are!

IBGRUBERGUBERGRUBER has GRUBERED his own GRUBER again!
Originally Posted by shanm
So you are too much of a moron to understand the original reply, shammn?

That word comes to mind every time we read one of your posts, shamman.
...Lusty... LOVES wikipedia too. It makes him feel so smart. He can be an instant dumbass on any subject from Keynesian economics to Pascal's Wager. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Speaking of being an "instant dumbass", what kind of moron would turn in desperation to wikipedia - but fail to read beyond the first sentence to find that his favorite source blows up his own argument? Why, that would be undercunt, the freelance faggot from Arkansas, who stupidly handed me the rope with which I hung him (again) in post #165 of this thread:

How brilliant of you to post the first sentence from the wikipedia page on Pascal's Wager, undercunt. Is that supposed to show your deep knowledge of the subject? Did you read the whole thing? Why don't you walk us through it? Oh wait, you can't, can you?

...Your own wikipedia source agrees with me that Pascal's Wager and whether God exists are two separate issues... Originally Posted by lustylad

Tsk, tsk, tsk... you win the prize for being the world's stupidest wiki-wizard, undercunt! How rich of you to taunt me a few posts later about the very source you reached for in desperation - only to see it used to hand you your ass again!

Congratulations to IB - he just scored a two-fer! That's when you hand a libtard his ass twice on the same point. The freelance faggot from Arkansas is so memory-impaired he lets this happen all the time!

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=101

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=237

IB plans to wait a day before springing the Pacific War on the dogpatch faggot again. Pascal wagers he will score the hat trick.
Speaking of being an "instant dumbass", what kind of moron would turn in desperation to wikipedia - but fail to read beyond the first sentence to find that his favorite source blows up his own argument? Why, that would be undercunt, the freelance faggot from Arkansas, who stupidly handed me the rope with which I hung him (again) in post #165 of this thread:

Tsk, tsk, tsk... you win the prize for being the world's stupidest wiki-wizard, undercunt! How rich of you to taunt me a few posts later about the very source you reached for in desperation - only to see it used to hand you your ass again!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Congratulations to IB - he just scored a two-fer! That's when you hand a libtard his ass twice on the same point. The freelance faggot from Arkansas is so memory-impaired he lets this happen all the time!

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=101

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=237

IB plans to wait a day before springing the Pacific War on the dogpatch faggot again. Pascal wagers he will score the hat trick. Originally Posted by lustylad
You are, without a doubt, the saddest motherfucker on here. Even worse than LL, and that's almost goddamn impossible. You have twisted and contorted this argument into a fucking pretzel until it comes out the way you want it. We were never arguing about the wager or its origin. We were arguing about it's current usage by apologetics as a device for getting people to believe in god. That's it. Everyone can see right through your bullshit. We PM each other back and forth, laughing at you. And how fucking stupid and unhinged you've become.

I don't give a shit what you call the pacific war, you fucking cunt. I just like to fuck with IB, and by extension, you, because you're so fucking stupid that you take the bait EVERY goddamn time without fail.

Everyone also knows that you and IB are the same person. We talk about that too. Eat a dick. Straight up.
You are, without a doubt, the saddest motherfucker on here. Even worse than LL, and that's almost goddamn impossible. You have twisted and contorted this argument into a fucking pretzel until it comes out the way you want it. We were never arguing about the wager or its origin. We were arguing about it's current usage by apologetics as a device for getting people to believe in god. That's it. Everyone can see right through your bullshit. We PM each other back and forth, laughing at you. And how fucking stupid and unhinged you've become.

I don't give a shit what you call the pacific war, you fucking cunt. I just like to fuck with IB, and by extension, you, because you're so fucking stupid that you take the bait EVERY goddamn time without fail.

Everyone also knows that you and IB are the same person. We talk about that too. Eat a dick. Straight up.
That you continue to lie in the face of incontrovertible proof shows that it is you who takes the bait and puts your stupidity on full display, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your stupid willingness to bald-face lie continues to destroy any credibility you might hope to muster for any topic in this forum, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
That you continue to lie in the face of incontrovertible proof shows that it is you who takes the bait and puts your stupidity on full display, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your stupid willingness to bald-face lie continues to destroy any credibility you might hope to muster for any topic in this forum, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you decided to respond as IB. Ok.

My willingness to lie destroys any credibility I hope to muster in this forum? Are you fucking kidding me? I almost spit my coke out all over my keyboard. Why would I give two shits about what some idiot on a hooker board thinks? Credibility? I have credibility where it counts, in the real world, dipshit. Jesus Christ, you never cease to amaze me. Just when I think you've become as retarded as you ever can, you take it one step further. Take your pacific theater, your pascal, your gruberized sodomites and stick it ALL up your ass.

You've been gruberized, motherfucker.
That you continue to lie in the face of incontrovertible proof shows that it is you who takes the bait and puts your stupidity on full display, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your stupid willingness to bald-face lie continues to destroy any credibility you might hope to muster for any topic in this forum, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How seriously do you think people take you? With your gruberized odumbo minion cocksucker bullshit. NO ONE takes you seriously. That's why everyone fucks with you. Because your script is written and you don't wonder from it. Your replies are scripted. Your stupid willingness to think that anyone actually cares what you have to say is evidence of you not living in this realm with the rest of us.
So you decided to respond as IB. Ok.

My willingness to lie destroys any credibility I hope to muster in this forum? Are you fucking kidding me? I almost spit my coke out all over my keyboard. Why would I give two shits about what some idiot on a hooker board thinks? Credibility? I have credibility where it counts, in the real world, dipshit. Jesus Christ, you never cease to amaze me. Just when I think you've become as retarded as you ever can, you take it one step further. Take your pacific theater, your pascal, your gruberized sodomites and stick it ALL up your ass.

You've been gruberized, motherfucker.
The term is "Pacific War" which encompasses more than the term "Pacific Theater", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And if you think anyone here believes your BS about you not having anything invested in your posts after hour upon hour of typing, you seriously intoxicated by your inappropriate use of Coke, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

How seriously do you think people take you? With your gruberized odumbo minion cocksucker bullshit. NO ONE takes you seriously. That's why everyone fucks with you. Because your script is written, and you don't wonder from it. Your replies are scripted. Your stupid willingness to think that anyone actually cares what you have to say is evidence of you not living in this realm with the rest of us. Originally Posted by WombRaider
One needs only to prove you are wrong, lying or both, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, to make oneself more relevant and credible than you. FYI, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you are reading and replying. That negates your fallacious statement that "no one cares" about what is posted, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you so-called professional writer, it's "wander" ... not "wonder", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; hence, your so-called script is replete with errors.
  • shanm
  • 05-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Congratulations to IB - he just scored a two-fer! Originally Posted by lustylad
Soooo should we just start calling you IB now (finally)?
  • shanm
  • 05-04-2015, 04:03 PM
NO ONE takes you seriously. That's why everyone fucks with you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Shhhh!! you're killing all the fun!!
Soooo should we just start calling you IB now (finally)? Originally Posted by shanm
You've made a career out of harfing, shamman, why should you stop now.

Shhhh!! you're killing all the fun!! Originally Posted by shanm
Watching you get plinked -- going to-and-fro -- like one of those ducks in a shooting gallery IS quite amusing, shamman.