• 12-04-2016, 05:05 PM
Speaking of Plano.

Saw this sweetie on my last visit there. Cora Castillo

Speaking of Plano.

Saw this sweetie on my last visit there. Cora Castillo

Originally Posted by BK

DAMN BK....She is FINE

great reviews...http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=17...=eccie_reviews
Going through this thread again makes me want to get behind all my favorite asses in Arkansas...and some new ones...hmmm, life is full of so many difficult decisions.
Baelee Bliss of Dallas

Originally Posted by Littleroc
If you goin to post ass this aint cuttin it unless you into no ass stick figures
  • MrGiz
  • 12-06-2016, 05:43 PM
If you goin to post ass this aint cuttin it unless you into no ass stick figures Originally Posted by Rockcity66
Thanx for exposing your lil self!! Good thing for you though... there's plenty abundant posterior available in the area!
Staff Edit - Image Violation - Photo Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by Littleroc
If you goin to post pictures try and find some new ones it would help people make better choices Originally Posted by Rockcity66

Since I can't post in my review where you just posted your rude comment about my ass, I'll address it here. My Razorback ass pictures were all taken on May 3rd of this year.

You've been insulting & trolling countless Arkansas providers for weeks now. I'm not sure what your problem is... but I can tell you that no one really cares what you think.

Since I can't post in my review where you just posted your rude comment about my ass, I'll address it here. My Razorback ass pictures were all taken on May 3rd of this year.

You've been insulting & trolling countless Arkansas providers for weeks now. I'm not sure what your problem is... but I can tell you that no one really cares what you think. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Can't defend him for being a DA & insulting you but I can sure understand why he SHOULD be happy to look at that ass

Please excuse me from trolling!! lol
I may be wrong because I was once, I thought I was wrong but I was actually right, but there is some amazing ass on this thread, thank you ladies for providing some assmazing pics
Can't defend him for being a DA & insulting you but I can sure understand why he SHOULD be happy to look at that ass

Please excuse me from trolling!! lol Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Thanks hon.