A tough call for the left; radical Islam versus gay rights

Does the gay video queen really want some of this? Your tears for fears doesn't mean shit to me. Just like this topic didn't mean shit to you until you saw it was for nothing but you and your ilk to prove that when you've got nothing, you've got nothing to lose. After Trump took from you everything his university could steal.
So how does it feel? To be on your own? With no direction home.

And with he-be-a, the ll bitches, the wacko cunt, and other perennial losers on your team? The Marianas Trench is your limit.

Douche-bags

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Tsk, tsk, tsk, masterdickmuncher remains confused on this issue just as lib-retards in general remain confused and deny reality in all matters.
Thanks to Bob Dillon[/QUOTE]

0zombiemunkiii, you take too much for-granted... http://www.weeklystandard.com/what-d.../article/13855

I don't like your future for America, 0zombomunkiii...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEv9jmRofxA Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Nothing but conservatives in Idaho.
Just sayin'.
tears for fears. you asked for it .. you got it. bitch

every post you make, you expose yourself as an idiot. keep it up assmunch. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Every off topic post of yours prove my point.

This last one proves a point you've made many times. You don't understand what you read. Iffy's wanting to rule the world doesn't mean shit.

Thank you once again.
Attached Images File Type: jpg wolves.jpg (219.4 KB, 52 views)
Nothing but conservatives in Idaho.
Just sayin'.

Every off topic post of yours prove my point.

This last one proves a point you've made many times. You don't understand what you read. Iffy's wanting to rule the world doesn't mean shit.

Thank you once again. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
is it? you fucking libtard. i thank you not. i do not thank your parents for spawning such an idiot. you talk big shit punk. you once said you had worked longer than me. well old bitch .. i'[m 55 so what would that make you? 90? aqhahahahaha

if you aren't retired by now and you are as old as you say, or in business as long as you say .. then you are loser bum.do you work at Walmart as a greeter? who cares? that's not a job loser. the Million plus i'll be worth in 10 years makes you look like the broke punk fool you are.

you are a Bum. and a loser. ahahaha

post your w-2. i''ll post mine. redacted of course. let's see who makes what. bitch.
Nothing but conservatives in Idaho. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
We know what you want munkiii... you won't get it in my lifetime... NOT in America, munkiii

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0EAsc-pVKM
is it? you fucking libtard. i thank you not. i do not thank your parents for spawning such an idiot. you talk big shit punk. you once said you had worked longer than me. well old bitch .. i'[m 55 so what would that make you? 90? aqhahahahaha
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
if you aren't retired by now and you are as old as you say, or in business as long as you say .. then you are loser bum.do you work at Walmart as a greeter? who cares? that's not a job loser. the Million plus i'll be worth in 10 years makes you look like the broke punk fool you are.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa
you are a Bum. and a loser. ahahaha
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
post your w-2. i''ll post mine. redacted of course. let's see who makes what. bitch
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Meltdown Alert!
The wacko cunt is losing it. Big.

Stop trying to change the subject. You want to compare money? Then start a thread.

But the coward in you will prevent the child that broke free from "manning" up to starting a new thread or staying on topic in this one.

Punk ass douche-bag.

We know what you want munkiii... you won't get it in my lifetime... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are correct. You being dead won't happen in your lifetime.

Here is a picture of the ll bitches and wacko cunt.
Attached Images File Type: jpg a head blow.jpg (6.8 KB, 49 views)
  • DSK
  • 06-24-2016, 08:52 AM
I saw both my douche-bags posted. I'll pass on reading their no doubt obscenity laced tirades.

More important (much, much, more) is that the Three Stooges have capitulated, acknowledged trump is their reason for living, and they have reserved a bunker for the day following the national elections. Just so they can follow the example of their other inspiration, Adolf, and finally do the right thing.

On to a new front.
Because the enemies of our country, both foreign and domestic, won't rest until they have locked us in the prison of the past. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
The enemies of our country passed an immigration law in 1965 brilliantly designed to destroy the social fabric of a wonderful, mostly conservative country.

They succeeded, but the citizens of Britain have seen the destruction caused by immigrants who refuse to assimilate, and they rejected it.

I don't blame the people who come here for a better life, but is it too much to ask that they try to fit in, and we get to choose who comes here?

Is it too much to ask that they support themselves and their families without taking American jobs, even the ones nobody supposedly wants?

LONG LIVE ENGLAND, DEATH TO TYRANNY!!
Back to the original idea of this thread, how do you think gay people feel when they see Hillary and Obama so in favor of bringing in more people who want to see them dead. Same thing for women. Hillary and Obama want to bring people in who want them enslaved. As someone said, this is getting real.
Back to the original idea of this thread, how do you think gay people feel when they see Hillary and Obama so in favor of bringing in more people who want to see them dead. Same thing for women. Hillary and Obama want to bring people in who want them enslaved. As someone said, this is getting real. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Probably the same as you feel, as according to the right they want all of us dead.
  • DSK
  • 06-24-2016, 02:06 PM
Back to the original idea of this thread, how do you think gay people feel when they see Hillary and Obama so in favor of bringing in more people who want to see them dead. Same thing for women. Hillary and Obama want to bring people in who want them enslaved. As someone said, this is getting real. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I guess they believe in any diversity they can get to destroy the white man.
Just trying t help judy. We were on the OP and the asshole brigade tried to hijack you. Since it was your girl friends you didn't say shit till now.
No biggie. It goes in the books as they couldn't refute so wacko demanded payscales.
Probably the same as you feel, as according to the right they want all of us dead. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No. Just quiet. Is that too much to ask?
They should feel "taken for granted," like the Blacks and Hispanics.

But they can't get there!

"Just be patient ..." .... one more election will do it!!!!!
There are 3 of you saying nothing
Attached Images File Type: jpg wolves.jpg (219.4 KB, 25 views)
No. Just quiet. Is that too much to ask? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Go sit in the corner and suck your thumb. If I need anything from you I will ask, otherwise STFU.