Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

...No pain no gain. Ouch!

That's considered fetish? Damn.. I might be a nasty fuker too. Originally Posted by aWickedDon

lol..Which part are you referring to?
I've always been excited when I'm with a dominant woman. Not someone that needs to alsh me with a belt or humiliate me, but one that'll straddle my head and have a seat for some extended DATY, some strapon play or simply lacing her fingers thru my hair while I'm eating her and grind her mound and juices on my face. Originally Posted by txcwby6
fuck--I luv YOU
lol..Which part are you referring to? Originally Posted by illmatic_kid
Specifically the toes and asshoes part.

After re-reading this thread maybe an orgy type environment where I could move through the stations would be a fukin awesome option.
  • Sandy
  • 08-23-2014, 07:57 PM
My thing is everything to do with the ass~
Specifically the toes and asshoes part.

After re-reading this thread maybe an orgy type environment where I could move through the stations would be a fukin awesome option. Originally Posted by aWickedDon

lol sounds like a damn good idea....
Damn what a thread I'm glad to see there are freaks like me everywhere lol
Not sure it's a fetish more fantasy but I've always wanted to be in a DVP I know that's a fantasy that will be tough to ever make happen
I love erotic choking. addicted to it nearing 40 years.
Dvp sounds fun and I almost did it once, but the deal fell through.
getting foot jobs while she's wearing high heels, golden showers, being tied down and getting brutal spankings with whips, her hands, paddles, ect... to be honest, nothing is off limits except bloodsports.

MF
Enjoying a fine cigar and a good scotch, with soft music playing Clare de Lune and an equally lovely mature lady or ladies enjoying conversation and taking turns in the cigar and my cock.
I also luv licking cum off a gal's ass and sharing it!!
I also luv licking cum off a gal's ass and sharing it!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
....with me!
By all means, armpits. Just love them. The first thing I do when I visit my favorite lady is push her arms over her head, kiss and lick her armpits. Really gets me charged up. Originally Posted by supersarge
Do you like a woman's armpits with stubble? (not shaved for three days)? clean or sweaty?