just when you think you've seen it all on eccie

12 hours ago you said you were leaving im still waiting for your deployment...

Don't dissapoint Dorfy Now...
heh
dorfo, you are disgusting.
Well stop sending me love notes in my inbox
Please stop messaging me I been telling you this for the past 12hours. .
I love it when a potty mouth outing whore goes all "this shit don't bother me".

The gnashing of teeth is music to my ears. We can go on like this for..............ever.
OK, Dorthy, you're on. I'd like to see if you can "get me a vacation from here tonight". Lets see if you have that much power over these mods! Go to it, I dare you! I'm waiting?
Please deploy yourself out of my inbox & oversea your ass already
OK, Dorthy, you're on. I'd like to see if you can "get me a vacation from here tonight". Lets see if you have that much power over these mods! Go to it, I dare you! I'm waiting? Originally Posted by flyinghi
Ok let me start rtming all your messages naw im going to let you self destruct all by yourself
Dorfo, you've messaged me so many times, I refused to answer. Finally, told you I wouldn't disrespect in a post, but you could say anything in a pm. Go for it babe, lets see if you control these mods to get me banned. Stop pm'ing me, I told you I wont answer
Dorfo, you've messaged me so many times, I refused to answer. Finally, told you I wouldn't disrespect in a post, but you could say anything in a pm. Go for it babe, lets see if you control these mods to get me banned. Stop pm'ing me, I told you I wont answer Originally Posted by flyinghi
Lol ok whatever you say
you should deploy and get your ass in the backseat of a hummer, you'd make a mint with your bragging about how good your dt is. Fortunately, I dont want to find out. These guys who serve and deployed, no matter how stupid they are, deserve much better than you. You should prey to God, these guys have the guts to serve and deploy, so you can excel at your self proclaimed abilities. You should get your ass over there, you O'Bama loving ----
Since CB didn't know what is funny...I'll answer for her.

She wanted to make a big deal out of me being a liar. I said a whore gave her my personal info, and she said that I was lying, that I told her that a hobbyist gave it to her. She even quoted me saying so...

Hobbyist gave her my personal info... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Only problem for her is that she doesn't know how the simple mechanics of this board work.

See the little blue box next to my handle in her quote? Click it, and it takes you directly to the quoted post...the REAL post...I made.

Of course not, no one here does! But the ones I do know about, get the year long ban hammer...just ask mike...

Champagne Brown's next... Bitch loves me... Originally Posted by Wakeup
She couldn't find what she thought I said, so she quoted me, changed the quote, and played like I said it...

What was it you said about someone being a liar? Whore please...it's pretty hard to play that righteous indignation card when you're the one making shit up...
no, nothing junglemonkey or wu post or say bother me. Reading their posts only verify both are very uneducated, not very smart, believe women are here to be abused, cant stay on track with the purpose of this thread, and anyone who prides themself in calling himself junglemonkey is an idiot. CB is correct, I could care less about those big mouth jerks. Im surprised any provider who see either of these morons, could tolerate them. Just listen how they talk. They are why nice providers are leaving this site and this site is in the dirt, run by dumbass's. Call me a White Knight, but when a jerk treats a provider like crap, and I know her, I'll stand up for her and help her. And, never ask, or expect anything for free. They have lives, bills to pay, and sometimes kids to support. Jungle jerk and WU, have taken over this thread and turned it into a trash session. Lets get back on track about inconsistencies between mods. Not, their stupid crap. Again, CB is correct. I could care less about either of you or what you say. I feel sorry for any provider having to tolerate either of you. This is a long response, but 15 pages of your dribble is a waste. I did ask my thread be closed, but mods refused. Think they're laughing at your (junglejerk and wu) ignorance too. Originally Posted by flyinghi
Dorthy, if you want, I can post your messages. Im still waiting for your power over the mods to send me on a vacation tonight. Go for it, Im waiting.