Obama buying a $15 million home!!!

Wonder if the odummers will help house some of the poor migrants? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Fuck no. Farrakhan, Sharpton, Jackson, the squad and maybe Harvey Weinstein. Moving on up!!!!!!!!
Fuck no. Farrakhan, Sharpton, Jackson, the squad and maybe Harvey Weinstein. Moving on up!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
AAAnd the above post has what to do with the thread topic? Asking for a friend. Thank you valued poster
Rice for the peasants, steak for the commissar. What else is new ?
Damn, I've tried to stay out of this, but there's just no easy way.......
Jeez. What level of immaturity do you have to even post this childish rant? Calm down old man.

Technically, I only masturbate to the Rifleman on Saturday mornings but AMC has been pretty inconsistent about airing the show so I can't even keep a consistent masturbation schedule now. It's very frustrating to me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Poor motherfucker can't even afford AMC reruns online on what he claims to make?

I may have to trademark that statement. I don't need an old man who is a clueless 7th grader stealing it(cum) from me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You do that Lucy. Good luck with that.

The Rifleman is on Saturday mornings?

I was busy jerking off to Fox News...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have to change that shit up my friend. Don't just jerk off to one thing. Switch that shit up on Saturday mornings Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Does anybody in your real life take you seriously? It's really funny to me.
I'm really flattered........ please keep talking about my awesomeness Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Where do you work, Hobby Lobby? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wow, we must have a fuckin' Einstein here, telling someone else what to jerk off to.
The fuckin' Rhodes Scholar couldn't even pass the SAT's to go to a community college, then would like you to believe he went to 3 Ivy Leeeg Skools no less. Can't even count to 3.

Then the other actually giving him enough credit to work at a Hobby Lobby? FUCKING CLASSIC!
Michelle is worth 40 million. Thank you Mr Trump for helping the blacks rise. MAGA Originally Posted by themystic
President Trump says you are Welcome. MAGA.
Poor motherfucker can't even afford AMC reruns online on what he claims to make?

You do that Lucy. Good luck with that.

Wow, we must have a fuckin' Einstein here, telling someone else what to jerk off to.
The fuckin' Rhodes Scholar couldn't even pass the SAT's to go to a community college, then would like you to believe he went to 3 Ivy Leeeg Skools no less. Can't even count to 3.

Then the other actually giving him enough credit to work at a Hobby Lobby? FUCKING CLASSIC! Originally Posted by hotrix1
Fucking Classic is right. But those two have no shame in their “game”. They just don’t get it. Never will.
President Trump says you are Welcome. MAGA. Originally Posted by eccielover
Its only right that Trump would pay back Obama. Hes been riding his coattails on the economy for 2 1/2 years. Lets see what he does the next year and a half. His past history doesn't favor him. Hopefully it will be good but he does have a history of fucking up everything he touches
Its only right that Trump would pay back Obama. Hes been riding his coattails on the economy for 2 1/2 years. Lets see what he does the next year and a half. His past history doesn't favor him. Hopefully it will be good but he does have a history of fucking up everything he touches Originally Posted by themystic
Seems like you’re talking about yourself.
Seems like you’re talking about yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
We can all agree on this list. Obama is the 4th best Present Ever
1. Washington
2. Jefferson
3. Lincoln
4. Obama
5. FDR

When Trump is gone the will destroy any trace of him
1. Washington
2. Jefferson
3. Lincoln
4. Obama
5. FDR

When Trump is gone the will destroy any trace of him Originally Posted by themystic

name one thing Obama accomplished.
name one thing Obama accomplished. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
His final gender re-assignment surgery
1. Washington
2. Jefferson
3. Lincoln
4. Obama
5. FDR
Originally Posted by themystic

Opinions vary.

https://www.c-span.org/thePresidents/

Obama doesn't crack the top 10.
name one thing Obama accomplished. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
1. Pulled the USA out of the biggest and most fucked up recession in 75 years
2. Saved GM from going down. That was a million jobs
3. Obamacare has saved lives. period
4. Served the Office with Dignity
5, Toot Unemployment from 10% to 5%

And he did accomplish pissing off MAGA hat wearing racists every where. You know the type, right? They get their hats slapped off and cant seem to do anything about it. He Haw He Haw

Wait for Obama 2.0. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!