Ukraine invasion ?

biden is too dumb. the best way to defeat russia is depriving them of funds is to have cheap oil below $60.

reagan did this in the 1980's. he worked with armand hammer to convince the saudis to drop the price of oil low enough to affect certain things. this was in the context of the afghan war. it affected russian economy.
Show us where we are paying the oil companies to keep the wells capped in the USA and i'll accept your argument we are dependent on others for oil. That pipeline that donny was for made us dependent on the Canucks. But people are blind to that or try to make an excuse that it doesn't count. Right.

But MAN! I am surprised how fast the $$$ situation took a hit in Russia. Putin is all about himself and his big ego. Well, it's taking a massive bruising right now. Every hour he can't control Kiev is chopping down that big chip on his shoulder. I don't know how long the Ukrainians can hold out. But if long enough, the little thug oligarchs are going to be pulling the long knifes.

Otherwise, idk why you're so hot about where we get oil? Aren't we suppose to be happy to get it at the cheapest price? You can't compete with those slave wages overseas as to what USA BIG OIL charges. I don't give a a squat for them. And as always, high oil prices are good for TEXAS! Be patriotic like your avatar and do your big for America
biden is too dumb. the best way to defeat russia is depriving them of funds is to have cheap oil below $60.

reagan did this in the 1980's. he worked with armand hammer to convince the saudis to drop the price of oil low enough to affect certain things. this was in the context of the afghan war. it affected russian economy. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

exactly. Biden is dumb but he's corrupt and the true Russkie asset in the White House.
Ah. Armand Hammer. Got his start being a legal bootlegger. Interesting man to listen to. Only American who could bypass customs in USSR during cold war.
tucker carlson explains it ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx-SqVzg_2Q
biden is too dumb. the best way to defeat russia is depriving them of funds is to have cheap oil below $60... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Was not Trump 1.0 the one who brought down fuel prices by making us energy independent, a net exporter and non-reliant on Ruskie oil? Wasn't that just a fuzz over a year ago? What happened since that time? <scratches head...>

Oh, right... It's a performance issue

...That pipeline that donny was for made us dependent on the Canucks... Originally Posted by Precious_b
Oil, like money, flows. So, is your thinking that a couple thousand Americans getting paid to build it were essentially Canuck welfare recipients? Or are you saying that Trump 1.0 was just giving away the land and lease for free, forever and ever, because it's not like he knows a thing or two or three about real estate? Wait! Maybe your premise is that once it was built, the Canucks got to use it for free and that we would be burdened with paying to maintain it and be responsible for the costs of loading the stuff up to ship somewhere for free? Is your thinking essentially that there was nothing in it for us expect all the expenses? Not to mention a new, relatively local, supply source whose transportation via pipeline is about the Greenest and least costly transportation mode possible.

Imma thinking your Business-Fu is weak
Show us where we are paying the oil companies to keep the wells capped in the USA and i'll accept your argument we are dependent on others for oil. That pipeline that donny was for made us dependent on the Canucks. But people are blind to that or try to make an excuse that it doesn't count. Right.

Otherwise, idk why you're so hot about where we get oil? Originally Posted by Precious_b
You should learn something about "the oil business."

Where do you "get" your toilet paper?
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2022, 05:58 AM

But MAN! I am surprised how fast the $$$ situation took a hit in Russia. Putin is all about himself and his big ego. Well, it's taking a massive bruising right now. Every hour he can't control Kiev is chopping down that big chip on his shoulder. I don't know how long the Ukrainians can hold out. But if long enough, the little thug oligarchs are going to be pulling the long knifes.

Otherwise, idk why you're so hot about where we get oil? Aren't we suppose to be happy to get it at the cheapest price? You can't compete with those slave wages overseas as to what USA BIG OIL charges. I don't give a a squat for them. And as always, high oil prices are good for TEXAS! Be patriotic like your avatar and do your big for America Originally Posted by Precious_b
Great post
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2022, 06:03 AM
Was not Trump 1.0 the one who brought down fuel prices by making us energy independent, a net exporter and non-reliant on Ruskie oil? Wasn't that just a fuzz over a year ago? What happened since that time? <scratches head...>

Oh, right... It's a performance issue
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Do you have any money invested in oil? Of course you do not....had you, you'd know wtf happened.

Trump shut down the economy as did the world , demand dropped.

Fast forward, Big Oil decided returning more to shareholders was more important than reinvesting.

I could go on but I doubt you understand what was just said
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2022, 06:03 AM
You should learn something about "the oil business."

Where do you "get" your toilet paper? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please explain your expertise
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2022, 06:06 AM

reagan did this in the 1980's. he worked with armand hammer to convince the saudis to drop the price of oil low enough to affect certain things. this was in the context of the afghan war. it affected russian economy. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
How do you suggest we get oil down to 60 dollars.

Open up Iran?

Please tell us how you both want free market and the State to manipulate the price of oil.
Please explain your expertise Originally Posted by WTF
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought YR provided you all of that. But in the meantime .. I get my toilet paper at Sam's.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2022, 06:13 AM
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought YR provided you all of that. But in the meantime .. I get my toilet paper at Sam's. Originally Posted by LexusLover
As much bullshit as you talk....I'm not suprised you have to buy toilet paper in bulk.

Now back to your so called oil expertise...
As much bullshit as you talk....I'm not suprised you have to buy toilet paper in bulk.

Now back to your so called oil expertise... Originally Posted by WTF
You must be talking to yourself!!!!