The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

By the way here's my eyebrows a bit closer without any make up on.

Take your wig and Eyebrows off, take a pic, then fuck with me

Take tour wig and make up off, take a pic, then fuck with me Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
I will when I get home & when I prove you wrong you need to leave me the hell alone
Speaking of eyebrows where are yours? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I will when I get home & when I prove you wrong you need to leave me the hell alone Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I just told you on the thread before this that I would leave you alone until you got new showcase photos, you turned around and posted a pic of me asking me where my eyebrows were. Now your telling contacting mods saying I'm harrasing you
I just told you on the thread before this that I would leave you alone until you got new showcase photos, you turned around and posted a pic of me asking me where my eyebrows were. Now your telling contacting mods saying I'm harrasing you Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
You need to leave me alone period I said one thing to you & you went BSC... You are harrassing me on multiple threads... You're still talking shit so obviously your not doing what you said..

Not only are you harrassing but you threatened me so now please leave me alone
You need to leave me alone period I said one thing to you & you went BSC... You are harrassing me on multiple threads... You're still talking shit so obviously your not doing what you said.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Girl it's not harassment if you are posting pics of me - asking me a fucking question.

I'm done with you, thanks for the entertainment on my ride home today.

Don't forget to post that pic when you get home without the wig, and eyebrows. Make sure to show the hair growing from your scalp.
Sweet dreams.

Girl it's not harassment if you are posting pics of me - asking me a fucking question.

I'm done with you, thanks for the entertainment on my ride home today.

Don't forget to post that pic when you get home without the wig, and eyebrows. Make sure to show the hair growing from your scalp.
Sweet dreams. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Who posted the pictures first BSC WHORE? ON EVERY THREAD YOU NOT ME
Now leave me alone
Now leave me alone Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Damn, some things you just can't unsee.
You didn't help yourself. lol

Lmao. Why did you take the pics down. Nice edit, don't blame you.
Good, now please both of you post kitty pics. In the name of science!
Alyssa Xoxo
Wow, I lost that bet. I was sure your reply would be, "No such thing as a hot Latin whore." Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Never do exactly what others expect...

As I explained in another thread, there is such a thing as a "hottest Latin whore"...to claim that title, you just have to be slightly less nasty than the rest of the Latin skanks here...that doesn't mean you're anywhere near the hottest anything else though...

As evidenced here...these are some butt ugly Mexican whores...
Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Nice pic. You look so sexual and kinky. Those lips just exude sexual confidence.
  • cr76
  • 07-27-2016, 10:36 PM
Good, now please both of you post kitty pics. In the name of science! Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
I concur with this guy
Damn, some things you just can't unsee.
You didn't help yourself. lol

Lmao. Why did you take the pics down. Nice edit, don't blame you. Originally Posted by cctex
I don't need your or that BSC whores approval I know what im working with..
I don't need your or that BSC whores approval I know what im working with.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ain't much. ijs