1st Time at an Amp

I did. Took a few days, but got it done. Thanks for the advice, which I will heed before my next venture out of the kiddie pool.
  • Hanzo
  • 01-20-2018, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the advice~ now to put it to good use~
Very helpful information. Thank you.
As a newbie, this is a great resource. Thank you for compiling it.
I get the 30 for 140 and 60 for 200 rates for L3 treatment. Are rates different if you’re only looking for L2? Do rated change for MSOG L2?
I get the 30 for 140 and 60 for 200 rates for L3 treatment. Are rates different if you’re only looking for L2? Do rated change for MSOG L2? Originally Posted by Backyardbilly
No. The rates are for time. What you chose to do with your time is up to you and her. Don’t try to haggle on price it wil just upset her and might affect your overall experience. Don’t be a cheapskate these women for the most part provide an amazing service and deserve their due and proper. And to be honest if I wanted MSOG whether it was L1, L2, or L3 I would leave an extra tip.
Here is a question for the more experienced amp guys. If I take a sexy outfit ,brand new in box, will amp girl wear it for you if you ask or is that not something that is done in amps?
Here is a question for the more experienced amp guys. If I take a sexy outfit ,brand new in box, will amp girl wear it for you if you ask or is that not something that is done in amps? Originally Posted by manspider
That sounds like a quite reasonable request. If it is sized, develop a relationship with the lady first, ask her size and then plan to leave the outfit with her. As much sharing is done at an AMP, expect to see the same outfit on another girl in the future.

Chatting back and forth on an app like Kakao Talk is way easier to develop relationships and friendships. Good to connect on a human level. Mileage increases exponentially. That and gifts. And food.
  • Ashi
  • 06-25-2018, 11:01 PM
That sounds like a quite reasonable request. If it is sized, develop a relationship with the lady first, ask her size and then plan to leave the outfit with her. As much sharing is done at an AMP, expect to see the same outfit on another girl in the future.

Chatting back and forth on an app like Kakao Talk is way easier to develop relationships and friendships. Good to connect on a human level. Mileage increases exponentially. That and gifts. And food. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
This is not for the first timers, more of a versed hobbyist thing, ( and not only amps) but it is valid question nevertheless. It is much more fun than one would think. Also bringing food ( ice cream, whipped cream, etc.) for play is fun.

+1 to every sentence from AR1.

Also bear in mind, most girls like some entertainment too if they are not too tired, so find the one and the right time to add some levity, usually on a slow day. Once they know and trust you, they'll love playing out your fantasies to a certain level, but you want to invest upfront. Also each girl is different, and some would fit better than others to the role. Some are really good at role playing/cos playing, usually not the novice ones, and posses a natural sense of wicked naughtiness ( i could name at least one or maybe more , but this is not the right thread). You should write about it!

The best part: she is not your SO to hear about it again and again!
I have a question: I’ve been to a few AMPs that are known to provide extras and these instructions are good. However, what about the ones that you are not sure about? I don’t want to tip $140 for a general massage... should I still lay out the tip and just hope for the best?
I have a question: I’ve been to a few AMPs that are known to provide extras and these instructions are good. However, what about the ones that you are not sure about? I don’t want to tip $140 for a general massage... should I still lay out the tip and just hope for the best? Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff
You can try that. OR, you could research here and save a couple of frustrating trips. Reading the ROS remarks with Premium Access can let you in on a whole lot of details.

Try this, go visit one of the places mentioned here frequently, come back and write a review and then you get Premium Access and you can start expanding your hobby experience.

Ultimately,every encounter is a gamble but you increase your chances by doing some research. Probably some other schmoe has already taken the plunge and has only gotten an overpriced massage.
What's the best way to get doubles at an amp? Also, which one's are the best options with which girls? Thanks.
BEST Way: Get to know one girl that you like. Ask her if she'll do a double and let her pick her partner.
2nd Best Way: Call the spa and talk to the emo. Ask her to pick a pair of girls for you. She knows which two girls have offered this in the past.
If language barriers get in the way, use Kakao Talk which translates english to korean.
Awesome thread.

I think my hobby desires are better served by visiting AMPs, so - thank you all.

In the first post - and through the thread - prices don't seem to have changed:

30min = 40 house fee + 100 tip for girl = 140 total
1hr = 60 house fee + 140 tip for girl = 200 total

Are these still accurate? AMPs not subject to inflation..?

Ill post my results soon...
Thx. Should try it.