This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

She retired last year but appears to still spend a lot of time here. Think she's going to school for copyright law.

Good luck getting your money for the stereo, I hear she's sinking a lot of money into transvestes or already is one - not sure, it's all very confusing but I can confirm Kitty Lamour is indeed retired.
She retired last year but appears to still spend a lot of time here. Think she's going to school for copyright law.

Good luck getting your money for the stereo, I hear she's sinking a lot of money into transvestes or already is one - not sure, it's all very confusing but I can confirm Kitty Lamour is indeed retired. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I just sold my stock in Maybelline clown makeup, at a small loss......but just in time!. having my garage sale venetian masks appraised, hopfully sell them soon.....Kitty retiring has an effect on the hooker economy, now I just need to sell those extra tubs of white clown makeup........
My bad. Old thread. still hope you are doing well missy.
Double post on accident
I'm doing great despite the fact that these slobbyists have an obvious vendetta against me and sit up in here and tell big fat lies about me to mislead the community. Life is awesome...

I am so glad that eccie gives a shit about it's providers. I mean wow, I'm a long term member... had my ups and downs and gone to great effort to turn my life around and the site that's supposed to be here for the safety of all involved in the hobby... turns a blind eye while my reputation is sabotaged and the hobby community is lied to and misled. I thought this was about information exchange? These guys I call Slobbyists are making a joke out of everyone and this site.

Don't get me wrong, I am still standing and still winning but at what expense am I still holding my head up?

HOBBYISTS:

These Bozo's are trying to mislead you. This is a year old thread that is irrelevant at this present time. I, in fact, have NOT retired, nor do I plan on retiring anytime soon in the near future.

Neither Tony Gambino, TheEccie214 or Dorthy Monroe have ever met me nor had any interaction with me whatsoever to be qualified to voice any information regarding me or my life. What they are doing, bumping old threads, talking mad shit, making things up to make me look bad is an agenda. It's wrong.

Knowing it's wrong and saying nothing is no better than what they are doing. Today it's me who will it be next? Please do the right thing and rtm the posts whenever you see them trolling or bullying anybody on this board. If enough people say it's not acceptable...then maybe something will be finally done to stop them.

Take a stand against bullying. Let's get rid of the bullshit polluting the Dallas Forums and get back to fun and fucking. Isn't that what we are here for? Mean people suck big time and for sure it's not in a good way.

Now, as for me and my head game...I've been practicing my skills and am trying to reach Mastermind level...

My most recent ad: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...009&highlight=

My Showcase: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=44612

My Personal Website: http://viphappinessconsultant.com

Obviously I have not retired. Once again, I apologize for any misunderstanding caused by these "Slobbyists."

Thanks, XOXO

Kitty Lamour the High Class Whore
(Or at least I try anyways.)
Have you found that kenwood stereo yet?
  • L.A.
  • 08-22-2016, 04:47 PM
Damn Kitty...I know you've heard the expression "feed the trolls"
...the site that's supposed to be here for the safety of all involved in the hobby... Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Where did you get the ludicrous idea that this site is here for that???
ThreAD moved to Sandbox off Topic discussions since there is no retirement at this time.

This is clearly a non-retirement retirement threAd.

Kitty, If you want this insanity to end, I would suggest that you have this non-retirement retirement threAd annuled.

You can request a non-retirement retirement threAd annulment by filling a document called “A Suit To Declare Void The Non-Retirement Retirement Of [Petitioner].” (ASTDVTNRROP), If you are the non-retired retiree filing for a non-retirement retirement threAd annulment, you are the "petitioner" unless you are retired and then you will need to file "An Annulment To Annul The Declaration Voiding of a Non-Retirement Retirement ThreAd Which Has Been Previous Voided"
(or AATATDVOANRRTWHPBV, as we like to call them)

File the lawsuit in the district court for the county where you live. You need to have lived in Texas for at least six months and in the county where you file for at least 90 days. Check with the district court clerk’s office to see if they have a sample form you can use to file for a non-retirement retirement threAd annulment.

Hope this helps.

This PSA has been brought to you today by, Colgate.

"Brush with Colgate and win 'em over with your smile"

We now return you to your internet threAd already in-progress.

I take offense at this being moved here....I didn't read the entire thread or even past the first post, but when a longtime member retires dammit we should wish her elderly self well....is this board so strict as to only allow younger hookers attention? some of our seniors have been here a long time......and dammit they should be allowed a nice send off.....good luck in your golden years kitty!!!
I take offense at this being moved here....I didn't read the entire thread or even past the first post, but when a longtime member retires dammit we should wish her elderly self well....is this board so strict as to only allow younger hookers attention? some of our seniors have been here a long time......and dammit they should be allowed a nice send off.....good luck in your golden years kitty!!! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Amen! These mod's give her shit for years and now they try to suppress her long overdue and hard earned retirement!

Old people that look like clowns matter too!

We've kept on topic.

#oldretiredhookersmatter
The photos were taken very recently by an eccie member/photographer.

Do you have a different definition for an "old clown" than the rest of society?

Because I just can't figure out why you all keep insulting me. I'm mature but far from old yet and I don't act like a clown and certainly don't look like one.

Why are you doing what you're doing? I mean really? Is it fun to you? Can you not get it up so you get a sadistic thrill out of abusing a provider? You recently went so far as to say I was old, fat and a streetwalker level prostitute. I am sick and tired of being cut-down, insulted, made fun of and lied about.

Shut up about me, leave me the fuck alone and go back to whatever you were doing before you started fucking hating on me.

I am curvy, not fat. Mature but not old and how many streetwalkers do you know that look like me or have their own condo?

So, why would you even say that?

What is wrong with you?

Kitty Lamour Pics/Video Taken less than a month ago at her private home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHTxsfOeRGA
On Cuban Tuesday! What a celebration to have Kitty's retirement announced at the Beach!

Kitty I still would like my money for that stereo.