ISIS beheads American journalist, Obama goes back on vacation

Just the diff between a Lawyer, and a grunt. Or a officer and a EM. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So what you're saying is that all officers had behind the lines and the enlisted are too stupid so they go to the front? Sounds like what you're working towards. You are a piece of work you know that.
Let me understand this insanity, This thread has turned into a condemnation of politicians who did not have sons to join the military and it was started by someone who, as far as we know, never served in the military himself? Is that right? A slacker like WTF is complaining that Cheney never had sons (neither did Carter, Clinton, or Obama...how convenient).
Hey, lets do a history lesson.

The first new president of last century was Teddy Roosevelt. He was a Republican and his oldest son Teddy Jr. was a general who participated in the Normandy invasion. His other son, Quentin, died in World War I as a pilot. Another son, Kermit, fought in both World Wars and Archie also fought in both wars.

The next president was William Howard Taft. He was a Republican and his son Charles Taft II served in the army in World War I.

Then we have Woodrow Wilson. He was a Democrat. He had only daughters and none of them served.

Then comes Warren G. Harding. He was a Republican. He had a daughter and an adopted son who didn't serve.

After Harding we get Calvin Coolidge. He was a Republican. He had two sons, one of whom died in the White House, and the other never served.

We move on to Herbert Hoover. He was a Republican. He had two sons. Neither served but the oldest was disqualified from service by bad hearing.

Franklin Roosevelt was the next president. He was a democrat. He had two sons that served. A third, John, became a conscientious objector but later he joined the navy.

Harry Truman was a democrat and he had no sons to serve.

Dwight Eisenhower was a Republican. He had one son to survive until adulthood. He served as an army officer.

John F. Kennedy was a democrat and he had one son. He did not serve.

Lyndon Johnson was a democrat and he had no sons.

Richard Nixon was a Republican and he had no sons.

Gerald Ford was a Republican and he had three sons who did not serve.

Jimmy Carter was a Democrat and he had three sons. One served in the navy before getting punted for drug use. Another became a draft dodger and fled to Canada.

Ronald Reagan was a Republican and he had two sons. One adopted and one semi gay. Neither served.

George HW Bush was a Republican and he had three sons. One served in the Air National Guard.

Bill Clinton was a Democrat and he had no sons.

George W. Bush was a Republican and he had no sons.

Barack Obama is a Democrat and he has no sons.

So what do we end up with? Republican presidents had seven sons that served honorably. Democratic presidents had three sons who served honorably. Over all Republican presidents had 17 sons and democratic presidents had 7 sons. I wonder what that means. I guess Republicans shoot better loads than Democrats.
btw neither Biden nor Clinton will get my vote for 2016. Originally Posted by WTF
If the Democratic Party is smart you would only get to write-in their names.

And if both end up running, Biden is going to be a burden on Clinton. History has not been kind to SOS's who subsequently run for the WH, and there is a good reason for it. She is no exception, except those who wanted a "Black President" now want a "Female President." The continuation of "affirmative action" in the White House.
So what you're saying is that all officers had behind the lines and the enlisted are too stupid so they go to the front? Sounds like what you're working towards. You are a piece of work you know that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Typical stupid right wing ploy Judy, either you can't understand simple statements or you like to twist it around for your strawman argument. You are a true idiot. and you say you are a educator? The kids are fucked.
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2014, 07:37 AM
Let me understand this insanity, This thread has turned into a condemnation of politicians who did not have sons to join the military and it was started by someone who, as far as we know, never served in the military himself? Is that right? A slacker like WTF is complaining that Cheney never had sons (neither did Carter, Clinton, or Obama...how convenient). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD you served in the Navy. You joined to get your education paid for and to play with other mens dicks. You were hugely successful in the latter and a complete failure in the former. I would hardly call you a combat veteran.

Next Dick Cheney is Chickenhawk and war profiteer and never has had any children serve. The people I admire who served saw combat or were in the combat zone. Not some flunky you was polishing weenies on deck of some ship safely off the coast. Had you been on a PT boat in Vietnam then that m8ght be a different story. Give me folks like Pat Tillman not you Popeye talking ass.
You said what you said. Not willing to stand behind that now?
Your hero Bush has two daughters both have left the republican party.
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2014, 09:59 AM
You said what you said. Not willing to stand behind that now? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Of course I stand behind wtf I said. I cant help if you are trying to twist wtf I said.
Nor do you, Dipshit.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...ment_baby.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/01/po...gn/01CHEN.html

Cheney is pond scum. Possibly the most purely evil person ever to serve the Amrrican public.

And a draft dodging cocksucker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, you wish I didn't know what Iam talking about, lol. You need to clean up your act a bit. You can't go toe to toe with me son. You and Cheney have a lot in common you both possess the traits nobody likes in a person. At least you're not a public servant, you're just a little twat on a hooker board that thinks he knows shit.

Jim
I grunt every time I take a **johnson** up the ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Your hero Bush has two daughters both have left the republican party. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Let me correct your stupidity.

Bush is not my hero. He was never my hero. A hero is a sandwich. The closest any politician in my lifetime came to being a hero (the non sandwich type) was Ronald Reagan. He had a clear vision and he pushed aside the doubters and nansayers to pursue that vision. In the end, Reagan was a politician and not a hero.

And what does Bush's daughters have to do with the OP or anything else? What a stupid, senseless comment from a loon. I have, for all intents and purposes, was never in the Republican part. I voted on both sides of the aisle and for independents as well. I give my money to candidates and not their party.

Your head is really screwed up your ass pretty deep. I get some of that Obamacare and have it looked at.
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Out of nowhere comes no balls hankering with a comment about dicks in the ass. Yes no balls you little faggot we know how you like to take it in the ass.
Let me correct your stupidity.

Bush is not my hero. He was never my hero. A hero is a sandwich. The closest any politician in my lifetime came to being a hero (the non sandwich type) was Ronald Reagan. He had a clear vision and he pushed aside the doubters and nansayers to pursue that vision. In the end, Reagan was a politician and not a hero.

And what does Bush's daughters have to do with the OP or anything else? What a stupid, senseless comment from a loon. I have, for all intents and purposes, was never in the Republican part. I voted on both sides of the aisle and for independents as well. I give my money to candidates and not their party.

Your head is really screwed up your ass pretty deep. I get some of that Obamacare and have it looked at. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Judy, Judy, Judy who is it who is always fawning over Bush starting OP'S about Bush defending Bush? Yes it is you. Who posted the presidents children and who served? Yes it was you...Fuck off... Simple twit.
.... She is no exception, except those who wanted a "Black President" now want a "Female President." The continuation of "affirmative action" in the White House. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If we had the first "black" POTUS with Bill Clinton, we have the first "female" POTUS with Obama.
If we had the first "black" POTUS with Bill Clinton, we have the first "female" POTUS with Obama. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What about Michael, I mean Michelle, lol.

Jim