Ten US Sailers Captured By Iranians

WTF: Post #232: January 26, 2016, at 7:17 a.m.
Political Forum: Ten US Sailors Captured by Iranians
“10 sailors captured.... What exactly was the big deal?”
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not only does WTF "think" it's ok to record sessions with providers, but I hope they now realize it's "no big deal" to him to take someone at gun point and hold them for 24 hours!!!!!!!

"No big deal"!!! (aka "What difference does it make?")

Originally Posted by WTF
WTF: "No big deal"!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2016, 12:39 PM
WTF: "No big deal"!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Actually LexusLover ... they were let go in less than 24 hours unharmed. So you tell me what the big deal was. Why were they in Iranian territory? Unlike you, i have said that is the big deal. I sure as fuck hope we would secure Iranian sailors that had breached our territorial waters.
Actually LexusLover ... they were let go in less than 24 hours unharmed. So you tell me what the big deal was. Why were they in Iranian territory? Unlike you, i have said that is the big deal. I sure as fuck hope we would secure Iranian sailors that had breached our territorial waters. Originally Posted by WTF
They wouldn't know how to get here.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2016, 12:51 PM
They wouldn't know how to get here. Originally Posted by bambino
No shit!....LexusLover is scared shitless of terrorist . Fucking guy wants to spend trillions fighting that war...
No shit!....LexusLover is scared shitless of terrorist . Fucking guy wants to spend trillions fighting that war... Originally Posted by WTF
Iran puts their flunkies in the military. The best of the best are picked as terrorists. Kinda like our special forces.
  • DSK
  • 01-26-2016, 01:05 PM
Actually LexusLover ... they were let go in less than 24 hours unharmed. So you tell me what the big deal was. Why were they in Iranian territory? Unlike you, i have said that is the big deal. I sure as fuck hope we would secure Iranian sailors that had breached our territorial waters. Originally Posted by WTF
Shit man, we would offer them citizenship and a job in a state that has too many Republicans like we do now...
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2016, 03:03 PM
Ask LexusLiar what je would do with them!

• WTF
  • 01-26-2016, 04:51 PM
LexusLiar, how about you join the group that went undercover targeting PPH....you'd be great with your abality to lie and distort!

Not only does WTF "think" it's ok to record sessions with providers, but I hope they now realize it's "no big deal" for someone to take someone at gun point and hold them for 24 hours!!!!!!!

Pearl Harbor wasn't a "victory" either ... so fucking what FOOL!

I repeat:

"Your intellectual deficiencies are revealed daily by your dumbass postings......Who said anything about "victories" and "terrorism"?

Only you!"...................... AND YOU'RE AN IDIOTT!!!!!
Keep calling names, fool.

Do you actually believe your opinion matters?

^^^^^^^BTW: This is PINK!
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2016, 07:46 AM
Keep calling names, fool.

Do you actually believe your opinion matters?

^^^^^^^BTW: This is PINK!
LexusLiar, the biggest hypocrite on eccie political forum gives another example of why he is so.

So is calling someone a fool, calling names or not?

Does your opinion matter more than others on this board?

I think pink fits you best, though you look good in purple too.
I have a question that no one has asked yet. I saw the video of the Iranians holding the American passports....since when do US military carry passports? I never did. My ID card functioned just fine as a passport. So the question becomes who were these "sailors" who had passports and not ID cards. Don't you think the Iranians would have shown the ID cards if they had them. What are the names and ratings of these "sailors". How did they get 50-75 miles off course in a boat that small that is operating on the outside of it's range. This made the Iranians look good to the left (who thinks that they can deal with them) and to the radical world.
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2016, 09:09 AM
. What are the names and ratings of these "sailors". How did they get 50-75 miles off course in a boat that small that is operating on the outside of it's range. . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Sounds like JD is looking for a date!
I was hoping YouRong wasn't, but it looks like he has! Not only does WTF "think" it's ok to record sessions with providers, but I hope they now realize it's "no big deal" to him to take someone at gun point and hold them for 24 hours!!!!!!!

.. UNLESS, OF COURSE, IT'S WTF!!!!!
Honestly, I don't know what to make of this whole affair.

Maybe it all went down just as the Administration said.

I supposed many of us of the older generation that served in the Military need to come to grips with the fact that things are different now.

I never had to carry a Passport when I was in the Service. My Military ID was it. I have searched the Net, and can find no answer to the question as to why these Sailors had Passports, if indeed what the Iranians were showing were Passports.

6 months from now, let's see where that Lt JG's career is. The Military has a way of sorting this stuff out.
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2016, 07:56 AM

.. UNLESS, OF COURSE, IT'S WTF!!!!!
They wandered into Iranian waters.... that is a big deal or fuck up imho. Getting released after 24 hours is no big deal. We would have done the exact same thing to them or worse had they breached our waters.

Just wtf would you have done LL. War?