DOW cracks 25,000!!!! On its way to 30,000!

Damn lustylad....that kind of posting can get you in trouble with the SecretService.

Eventually we will both get points... Originally Posted by WTF
You will get the points, not me. Did Natalia get points for changing your post to "blah, blah, blah..."? Didn't think so, you limpdick snitch.

Why do you keep posting you want to kill Trump? By being too cowardly to take a simple bet against him, you already told everyone you endorse his economic policies. Why do you keep threatening to kill the goose that lays your golden eggs?

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 01:03 PM
Why do you keep posting you want to kill Trump? Originally Posted by lustylad

So you will not get points for changing quotes but I will?

Got it. You think you're special.

Just remember...Bigger the font...smaller the penis.

So you will not get points for changing quotes but I will?

Got it. You think you're special. Originally Posted by WTF
I'm not the moron who is melting down and making hysterical threats to kill Trumpy. Keep it up, dipshit... we'll see what happens.

Everyone thinks you're "special" - a special kind of stupid. Unlike you, I can say I'm not a fraud.

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 01:48 PM
kill Trumpy. Originally Posted by lustylad
Damn , you need to cut those threats out!

See how easy it is to distort a quote? Kinda like you did my gerrymandering. . .
See how easy it is to distort a quote? Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah... here is my original quote (post #229):

^^^ Lookee at that, folks - I changed snitchy's post just like natalia mori did! Now watch snitchy the hysterical hall monitor hit the rtm button and accuse me of threatening to kill Trump!

Have at it, you pathetic jackass!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
Originally Posted by lustylad

And here's what you changed it to (post #231):

^^^ I hate Donald Trump , it is my goal to see him killed! Originally Posted by lustylad
Originally Posted by WTF
Oh wait... I left something out:

Damn why am I such a dipshit?....that kind of posting can get me in trouble with the SecretService and I'll be spamming from a federal prison cell. Originally Posted by WTF
Too bad you don't know how to open and verify the quotes. Everyone else in this forum can do it. Maybe in another 8 years even a doofus like you will figure it out.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 02:44 PM
Unlike you, I can say I'm not a fraud.

[] Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm not a fraud.

any other myths you need dispelling?
I'm not a fraud. Originally Posted by WTF
Riiiight!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 03:03 PM
I loved Nixon!

Reagan was the biggest fraud we ever had as President as far as I'm concerned. Fucking guy got a whole generation of folks to believe that deficits do not matter!

I realize I didn't put this way, and I don't like telling I told you so...

.. if it's this difficult to agree on the bet just how difficult do you belive it will be to collect on it. First you'll have to agree you won!
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 03:06 PM
I realize I didn't put this way, and I don't like telling I told you so...

.. if it's this difficult to agree on the bet just how difficult do you belive it will be to collect on it. First you'll have to agree you won! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It has not been difficult to believe that lustylad has not agreed to my bet....he is having a hard time understanding I'm not a bookie and was not offering each side of that bet.

You're an expert bookie....maybe you can explain it to him!

... if it's this difficult to agree on the bet just how difficult do you believe it will be to collect on it. First you'll have to agree you won! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't you get it? He's a fucking loser. Either way he loses. I'll just keep calling him out for the fraud he is until the cattle, er, I mean the cows come in!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGIE FRAUD ON ECCIE!
It has not been difficult to believe that lustylad has not agreed to my bet....he is having a hard time understanding I'm not a bookie and was not offering each side of that bet. Originally Posted by WTF
Liar, liar, pants on fire!

You offered either side of the bet here:

Hey cockstalker....the over/under for 12 quarters is 3%. Do you want the over or the under? Originally Posted by WTF
I accepted here:

I'll take the under. Originally Posted by lustylad
Wanna try again, jackass?

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
The cows won't start "coming in" until all the bimbos have left.

Some bimbos are just needier than others.
I loved Nixon! Originally Posted by WTF
Of course you did! He taught you how to be an even bigger fraud than you dreamed you could be!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 04:01 PM