The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

Sorry to say that the Cowboy's season will probably come to an end in SF. SF has way more weapons and is not as one dimensional as Brady and TB was. Plus the fact that Dak is going to be under duress the whole game because the SF defense is built that way.
People love to hate on the Cowboys.. but they still talking about them. Yeah we havnt had success in the playoffs in a long time.. but anything can happen on any given sunday. Win or lose, I will always root for the Boys. I dont care how much hate they get.
Lucy must have the placeholder for Brett Maher monday…
Sorry to say that the Cowboy's season will probably come to an end in SF. SF has way more weapons and is not as one dimensional as Brady and TB was. Plus the fact that Dak is going to be under duress the whole game because the SF defense is built that way. Originally Posted by golferguy55
I am afraid that you are right. SF is looking pretty much like the best in the league right now.
SF is a better team than Dallas point blank on both sides of the ball and unlike the Bucs that only ran the ball 12 times the whole game, the 49ers will run the ball 30+ plus times to setup the play action so they can’t tee off on Purdy and Kittle and Aiyuk can kill Dallas over the middle of the field. Two good defenses will be on display, but offensive and defensive, the Niners are better and Bosa is gonna sack Dak at least twice and Parsons will have to chase down Deebo, McCaffrey, and Mitchell all game. Purdy isn’t a statue like Brady so he can move just enough to extend plays.
Chiefs pull out the win but all eyes are going to be on Mahomes. He didnt look the same after that injury but props to him for toughing it out.

Eagles embarrassed the Giants to no one's surprise.. at least not to me. They looked scary again.

I think 49ers/Cowboys game will be closer than people are giving the Cowboys credit for. Im not going to call a winner... but I do feel the Cowboys can win if they play right.

Bills and Bengals.. im going to go with the Bengals, if nothing else, I was riding with Burrow and Chase in Fantasy football in a few leagues. I know the suffered some OLine losses, but in the game that didnt finish, they were looking good to start against the Bills. I think they can continue that.
Cowgirls CHOKE AGAIN in the playoffs for the 12th time in the last 28 years !!

Welp. There you go. Another wasted year. At this point, I’m just waiting for the devil to call Jones home.
DAK SUCKS!
This all on Dak. The defense did what it needed to do for basically the entire game. To only score a measly 12 points is just pathetic. Moore and McCarthy also get some blame. If Quinn leaves for a HC job the defense won't be the same. This was a legacy game for Dak and he just imploded.
Can Mike McCarthy please take the ‘Out pattern’ pass play out of Dak’s Playbook?!

1. He must be too locked on that receiver, defense back reads his eyes too easily, telegraphs the play
2. He doesn’t throw it far enough outside so only the receiver can catch it
3. He throws it when the receiver isn’t open Originally Posted by ManSlut
Cowboys shoot their wad after a wild card round win vs Tom Brady’s FuckedUpNeers, then can’t get a hard-on in Round 2! Originally Posted by ManSlut
(Manny drops mic)
I wouldn’t say it was all on Dak...The fucking kicker misses another goddamn extra point right off the bat and that came into play for the entire game, we were always seeing that point we didn’t have...I knew when Pollard went out he had no chance, Dak was rushing his eyes too much and there were too many check down passes and his guy was out of the game...Sorry to say but overpaid Zeke is a 2 yard back, is that Dak’s fault? Nope...Dallas needs a fucking beast tight end like Travis Kelce. Fucking Dalton Schultz only catches shit when he is wide open, he doesn’t fight for the tough catches. Is that Dak’s fault? Nope....Diggs drops an interception after a deflection right in his midsection. Is that Dak’s fault? Nope

That middle linebacker #54 for SF is a beast, I think he is better than Micah Parsons!

I do think Dak deserves most of the blame, but when Pollard went out everything changed right then for ‘next years Jones Boys’.
I wouldn’t say it was all on Dak...The fucking kicker misses another goddamn extra point right off the bat and that came into play for the entire game, we were always seeing that point we didn’t have...I knew when Pollard went out he had no chance, Dak was rushing his eyes too much and there were too many check down passes and his guy was out of the game...Sorry to say but overpaid Zeke is a 2 yard back, is that Dak’s fault? Nope...Dallas needs a fucking beast tight end like Travis Kelce. Fucking Dalton Schultz only catches shit when he is wide open, he doesn’t fight for the tough catches. Is that Dak’s fault? Nope....Diggs drops an interception after a deflection right in his midsection. Is that Dak’s fault? Nope

That middle linebacker #54 for SF is a beast, I think he is better than Micah Parsons!

I do think Dak deserves most of the blame, but when Pollard went out everything changed right then for ‘next years Jones Boys’. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I agree that Zeke is not the player he was his first three years in the league. So the monster contract that he has is paying him for the first three years. He was underpaid on rookie deal.

The Dallas defense played great most of the game. They only gave up one touchdown. Cowboys missed Amare Cooper. When you let you number one receiver go because he did not take the vaccine, you have to replace him with an equal talent. Jerry Jones did not do that. Gallup is a good player. He is not Amare Cooper. CeDee Lamb had a 100 yards receiving. Dak really did not have another wide out to go to.
This is why the Cowboys are losers, year after years.

It starts at the top with the owner and then the coach and works its way down the chain of command.

Read the comments. They are mostly correct and accurate.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cowbo...man-loss-49ers
Dak Prescott - HS quarterback that needs glasses to complete passes
Jerry Jones, the man who won't live to see another ring. Such vanity and poor business planning gives us a team in name only.