BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

You didn't have the balls to show up at HEB gay lengua -chicken shit Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Didn't YOU say I got to pick the place in YOUR first post in the other thread ? " ...place of your choice." Those are the words YOU typed. Meaning MY choice. Why YES, I see that YOU did !! LYING about shit again, huh shitburner. I never agreed to meet you there. YOU just posted that YOU were on your way there, while I wasn't even " online " and said that YOU were going there. HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU probably went there like YOU did to the 210 Cantina the other day HAHAHAHAHAHA Ya LYING POS
It sure is fun being inside that fucked-up head of yours ! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Didn't YOU say I got to pick the place in YOUR first post in the other thread ? " ...place of your choice." Those are the words YOU typed. Meaning MY choice. Why YES, I see that YOU did !! LYING about shit again, huh shitburner. I never agreed to meet you there. YOU just posted that YOU were on your way there, while I wasn't even " online " and said that YOU were going there. HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU probably went there like YOU did to the 210 Cantina the other day HAHAHAHAHAHA Ya LYING POS
It sure is fun being inside that fucked-up head of yours ! HAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You had plenty of chances to pick the places - I called you out and you chickened out like a pussy
Which is why they are foolish to think I would openly indulge that info Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Yeah that's it!!

What a bunch of Bull Shit.
You didn't have the balls to show up at HEB gay lengua -chicken shit Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
first, didn't you offer for Rey to pick the place? bahhahaa. loser. second, you post that you will be at HEB or wherever in a few minutes then expect Rey to drop everything and roll over there?

what a fatass loser you are. that's like me saying i'll be at CVS in 15 minutes then expect someone to just up and meet me. then go in for 2 minutes, buy 1 item and leave, then come back and claim some sort of "victory"? lame.

btw - did you buy a block of government cheese and a large loaf of bread for dinner? and you wonder why you are fat?

bahhaaaaa
Yeah that's it!!

What a bunch of Bull Shit. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Care to release your pms when you were apologizing to me Dali?
Care to release your pms when you were apologizing to me Dali? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

why don't you? or did you delete them like Hillary did? bahhaaaa

as usual you make a claim that is a violation of the board to post PM's .. meaning it can't be confirmed.

you'd be lucky if his holiness sent you a Buddhist blessing via PM, if that.
Care to release your pms when you were apologizing to me Dali? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Hey shitbucket, if Dali sent the PMs to you, then why do you need to ask him for copies? Release them YOURSELF!

And while you're at it, how about releasing your "prof" that I am recruiting people in this forum to kick your morbidly obese butt?

...I have prof (sic) you have been recruiting other members to fight your battles. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You say you have "prof", cocksucker? Well by all means, post it here! Don't sit on it with your 430-pound ass! If you don't post it, we'll just add this to your lengthy list of brazen lies! Originally Posted by lustylad
You are such a lying POS - every comment you make here is a recruitment ad that begs lurkers to come out of the woodwork just to stomp all over your fat disgusting ass!
  • DSK
  • 05-22-2017, 09:41 PM
I disagree, my guess is the military does not want its members or former members invoking their past or present military service on a whore board, even under the subset of a political forum.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Actually, you are wrong.

I asked my buddy, Major Minor, and he stated the following:

"If any current or former member of the United States Armed Services, regardless of the circumstances in which the violation of military law becomes revealed to him concerning false claims of military honors or medals, any such person has a duty to disclose to the duly appointed commander of the nearest base, or make written report of such violation within 24 hours and submit the report immediately to the Committee for the Abolishment of Incorrect Facts (CAIR) via the military communication channel deemed appropriate."
Did you want to suck my dick again?

you made the claim , go ahead a release that PM. It doesn't exist.
Did you want to suck my dick again? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Hold on to I get the tweezers and magnifying glass - I hear it's very hard to find you queer.
Hold on to I get the tweezers and magnifying glass - I hear it's very hard to find you queer. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
It just looks little when it's in your fat mouth.

Speaking of hard to find.... when's the last time you saw yours?

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Don't worry about when is the last time I saw mine As long as the ladies can find it asshole.
How do you think your 90 year old mother thinks about you ok a whore site ?

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I believe this is luke pussy. he doesn't have a dick.
I believe this is luke pussy. he doesn't have a dick.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I can imagine Trump agreeing with him.
See what you've done now .....? When you start slinging shit, you need to know what side of the boat your own .... but you were in the Army, right?

Now, Big Boy, where is that "gland" ... ???? "hypothalamic-pituitary" gland!!

The one that you claim was injured by the shrapnel ....

.... that struck you "a few inches from" your "brain"!!!!

So, please tell the folks about the shrapnel hit to your ...

Originally Posted by LexusLover
HEB?

You have HEB ... Heavy Extra Butt!