Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

I feel for bb05 but KS has it right. The rule never specifically stated that disqualified people cannot post and have their post not count on the timing. There is alos an issue of in T1 mind he was not disqualified as the game keeper never issued a disqualification to him. So as i read the rule - you had to be the last one to post and nobody should have posted after you for the specified interval which was 22 mins.
I believe game continues
We're down to 11 mins? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Shhh! You would know this if you didn't run out for food last night!
Lol Originally Posted by Albr23
everyone gets 1 warning and here's yours i'm sorry cant have the other players thinking i'm having favorites....... Originally Posted by Max Rax
Max's "everyone gets 1 warning" was in post 2009.
BDS it's yours to keep babe. That was a one of a kind. Shame you didn't the whole thing
Also I know I stayed silent for at least 11 mins there now where's my video
I feel for bb05 but KS has it right. The rule never specifically stated that disqualified people cannot post and have their post not count on the timing. There is alos an issue of in T1 mind he was not disqualified as the game keeper never issued a disqualification to him. So as i read the rule - you had to be the last one to post and nobody should have posted after you for the specified interval which was 22 mins.
I believe game continues Originally Posted by proper
Plus people probably we not rushing about posting again, because they were following the last post timeline.
STOP POSTING.....im tryn to read LD's Labor of Love thread
STOP POSTING.....im tryn to read LD's Labor of Love thread Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Where are the vids? Did I miss it?
Yeah yeah... I bet if Mr. picture man jumped in with "oops", y'all wouldn't be fighting for his rights.
Ive have to win this.
Yeah yeah... I bet if Mr. picture man jumped in with "oops", y'all wouldn't be fighting for his rights. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Gotta fight for the Max to the Max!
What happen if this thing goes until 3 min timer and still no winner? It is really a possibility since there are some hardcore campers here.
Max if I have not told you lately, you are the most amazing woman I have ever known. Every day I wake up and pray today I can be more like you. I love you MAX!
Im heading to wal-mart to get that card to post that video.....i will be online with my phone though
What happen if this thing goes until 3 min timer and still no winner? It is really a possibility since there are some hardcore campers here. Originally Posted by futile
Max will declare me the winner.