Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

I think I'm big Mitch "Larry Hoover"
Max if I have not told you lately, you are the most amazing woman I have ever known. Every day I wake up and pray today I can be more like you. I love you MAX! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
THREAD CLOSED. Well for the next 12 minutes!
THREAD CLOSED. Well for the next 12 minutes! Originally Posted by Killersalt
Like that hasn't been tried before.
THREAD CLOSED. Well for the next 12 minutes! Originally Posted by Killersalt
Got it no more posts.
I think I'm big Mitch "Larry Hoover" Originally Posted by Albr23
I hate that song.
Hurry baby! Show me what you got.
Got it no more posts. Originally Posted by Albr23
Careful, you could get points for posting in a closed thread.
Yes. You are the winner of all time kiss ass.... LOL
Max will declare me the winner. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Like that hasn't been tried before. Originally Posted by bullet0122
I never hurts to try!
I'm so patient. She can get all the beauty rest she needs. All this posting would have been for naught.
Government should use this thread to estimate how many people are currently unemployed or going to be unemplpoyed soon..... oops boss is coming..... got to go...
ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link is shown to them, so there won't be a question. Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........
I'm winning this
Did I win!
STOP POSTING.....im tryn to read LD's Labor of Love thread Originally Posted by babydollsnow
That one just got very interesting to say the least