Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

So, I guess that means... stayed up for nothing... again.

I have to grab me another nap and go to work all night. I sure as hell no it won't be no game past that 10pm time. I also wouldn't be able to find any rule changes in time.

Good luck guys and ladies, and Max Rax.
ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link is shown to them, so there won't be a question. Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........
Originally Posted by Max Rax
So, has anyone yet been disqualified? And if they have and they post, does it count on the timeline?
I have to win this!
I have to win this! Originally Posted by yngtxn
Funny, I have to win this too!!
So, has anyone yet been disqualified. And if they have and they post, does it count on the timeline? Originally Posted by bullet0122
Clarification would be nice. How are we to know who is officially disqualified? I suggest, last post of any kind, then last QUALIFYNG post, then timeline runs - then winner.
I'm gonna win this.
I'm gonna win this. Originally Posted by yngtxn
Only if I fall asleep or there is a server crash!
killersalt, drop your gun or I will shot.
Yea, shot him! Shot him good.
Nooo, don't shot!
Come on Max. Let's end this thing, just tell 'em I won...
TopCat
ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link is shown to them, so there won't be a question. Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........

no one has been disqualified there have been 2 warnings given out don't worry about t1 he doesnt really wanna win he just wanted to irritate ya'll

BB05 u don't have to go through all posts to see new rules just look at my posts it should be only a max of 10 to look at
Yea, shot him! Shot him good. Originally Posted by yngtxn
I'm bulletproof! Only lasers can get me. Well and Max's rack and BDS's videos...

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

no one has been disqualified there have been 2 warnings given out don't worry about t1 he doesnt really wanna win he just wanted to irritate ya'll

BB05 u don't have to go through all posts to see new rules just look at my posts it should be only a max of 10 to look at
Originally Posted by Max Rax
As far as the timeline goes you mean post once they are disqualified, not the post that disqualified them, right?
Yes she was just not right now. I talked to her on my way to work and that's when she told me. I'm telling y'all I won. Might as well quit wasting your time posting here. There is nothing left to win now. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
sorry eccie even though YES we were talking at 645 in the morning you have not won but give me a call so we can talk it was fun oh wait nm then u may loose lol