Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

I got new torture method for you. Here is what I will do...

First I will hold your half empty salt bottle upside down
Second I shake you really hard up and down until all salt comes out
Then I will refill your salt bottle with pepper......and make you a 'killerpepper'

Mua ha ha ha ha ha
I'm bulletproof! Only lasers an get me. Well and Max's rack and BDS's videos... Originally Posted by Killersalt
Yay! I'm winning!
As far as the timeline goes you mean post once they are disqualified, not the post that disqualified them, right? Originally Posted by Killersalt
Any and all posts from a disqualified person will now be overlooked
ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link is shown to them, so there won't be a question. Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........

no one has been disqualified there have been 2 warnings given out don't worry about t1 he doesnt really wanna win he just wanted to irritate ya'll

BB05 u don't have to go through all posts to see new rules just look at my posts it should be only a max of 10 to look at
Originally Posted by Max Rax
That wasn't an irritation. That was being robbed. I got the rules but I highly doubt this will still be going at 1am when i get home.

There was no time for nap.
I got new torture method for you. Here is what I will do...

First I will hold your half empty salt bottle upside down
Second I shake you really hard up and down until all salt comes out
Then I will refill your salt bottle with pepper......and make you a 'killerpepper'

Mua ha ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by futile
Awe crap!! I'm in trouble now!!
That wasn't an irritation. That was being robbed. I got the rules but I highly doubt this will still be going at 1am when i get home.

There was no time for nap. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
She says no one had been disqualified yet. Sorry. Those RAX are mine!
Make him squeal like a pig!
Make him squeal like a pig! Originally Posted by yngtxn
He's been a good sport, although he's gonna lose!
You guys are bankcrupting my evil empire. So much investment for so little returns. Just like US housing market.
You guys are bankcrupting my evil empire. So much investment for so little returns. Just like US housing market. Originally Posted by futile
There's two big juicy returns!
Please no more posts after this.
I'm throwing support behind yngtxn. Give em hell!
Ok Al! I'll ne sure to stop posting.
Hell is only the beginning.....
I'm throwing support behind yngtxn. Give em hell! Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Thank you sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar, and there aren't too lamy of us left.
No work for me tomorrow!