For those who need proof of election fraud....

• oeb11
  • 10-17-2021, 08:59 AM
my - a morning glass of Whine.
Ummm, I don't think O'Bama hid his birth certificate near as much as the orange monkey has hid his tax returns. Just saying. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Interesting thing right there. Every president but one has been able prove place of birth but one. Every recent president has had only one birth certificate save Obama. Every billionaire running for president running for president has been reluctant to release his taxes from Perot to Bloomberg and Trump. You have a virus in your brain that blinds you to reality. By the way, it is not a requirement to release tax records but it is a requirement to PROVE place of birth.
Every president has proven place of birth. If you believe otherwise that’s foolishness.
... No, mates. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN!

Now Noir is just being cautious with things.
His true intelligence is kicking in. That's good.

I'll go and do the thread anyway.

Bambino surely knows that I ate 4 liberals for dinner
with this on our old site. Two of 'em LEFT the
political forum - and another, a pretty-bird, started to
take her-self a good long look at her liberal voting choices.

just sayin'

### Salty
Interesting thing right there. Every president but one has been able prove place of birth but one. Every recent president has had only one birth certificate save Obama. Every billionaire running for president running for president has been reluctant to release his taxes from Perot to Bloomberg and Trump. You have a virus in your brain that blinds you to reality. By the way, it is not a requirement to release tax records but it is a requirement to PROVE place of birth. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Living in De Nile, there, aren’t you?

HAHAHSHSHAHSHA!
Interesting thing right ther Every billionaire running for president running for president has been reluctant to release his taxes from Perot to Bloomberg and Trump. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
And Perot, Bloomberg and trump never won the popular vote either never won the popular vote either running for president running for president
... So?

### Salty
So read the previous comments and explain why billionaires get a pass.
... So?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
So you know who Perot is/was?

I'm all ears.
So read the previous comments and explain why billionaires get a pass. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... As I said -- So?

Millionaires would also get a pass - if they wanted one.

### Salty
So you know who Perot is/was?

I'm all ears.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
... Ye Christ! ... Of course I know who Poirot is/was!

I surely happen to be Australian and I've read
some of Agatha Christie. And seen some of the films.

### Salty
I don't know where the hell you were going with that, but it made me think.

Oh wait. I just got it . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bGl_v0asbg

Showing cracks? Or being funny?
Ted Cruz's father was born and raised in Cuba, ergo, Ted Cruz is a communist. Ideology is genetic and linked to the Y chromosome. Also, Ted Cruz is an obese lying idiot.
Ted Cruz's father was born and raised in Cuba, ergo, Ted Cruz is a communist. Ideology is genetic and linked to the Y chromosome. Also, Ted Cruz is an obese lying idiot. Originally Posted by greenbook
This is DiPShiTtery
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2021, 08:57 AM
Ted Cruz's father was born and raised in Cuba, ergo, Ted Cruz is a communist. Ideology is genetic and linked to the Y chromosome. Also, Ted Cruz is an obese lying idiot. Originally Posted by greenbook

GB - please stop with teh 'baiting" - ideology is not 'genetic'.

Or - is this Little Monster under a different handle ?????

Very similar presentations.