yes?
orchard street ROC dead woman found
now missing building next door
sykes datatronics, a dead company

so from reading about dead lady I move on to dead company
duh I'm bored

http://www.rochestersubway.com/topic...-rochester-ny/
is a good read if into reading about dead computer company's LOL
I worked at Sykes during hey days late 70’s to early 80’s. Ma Bell was their largest customer, and the AT&T breakup in ’82 into the Baby Bells damaged their revenue stream. They never recovered.
Sykes had a 6502 microprocessor-based computer with Basic programmability, database, and flexible communications features – CommStor IV – and a distribution network that helped establish the small computer market for business.
The Basic interpreter was written by a couple guys working out of a garage in Seattle. One of the Sykes engineers who worked with them commented at the time, “Do these guys really think they can build a company around this little Basic interpreter?”
About 1980, one of those guys came to Rochester to talk about his vision for having personal computers in every home and under every desk within a few years. The Sykes marketing guys threw him out.
Bill Gates, Paul Allen, and Microsoft .. I wonder whatever became of them.
Many years later, Gates was a keynote speaker at a conference that one of those marketing guys attended. Afterwards, he introduced himself to Gates and said, “Do you remember coming to Rochester about 1980 and…” Gates interrupted him with, “Yeah, what a bunch of assholes!”

I still looking into the RIP girl
Rip
btw

the house avatar, she getting itchy for some new to her Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
She's always been pretty wild, but lately more pragmatic. She has full privacy and use of the South Wing at the Mansion, but she spends quite a bit of time in my wing.... Sometimes it would be nice if she spent more time over there.... but it's half my fault I guess....
The trips to Chicago are getting more infrequent lately as well... sigh....
She's always been pretty wild, but lately more pragmatic. She has full privacy and use of the South Wing at the Mansion, but she spends quite a bit of time in my wing.... Sometimes it would be nice if she spent more time over there.... but it's half my fault I guess....
The trips to Chicago are getting more infrequent lately as well... sigh.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

she got the bull ring in your nose and ya don't know it yet
stage party in ROC or BUF mmmm or both ?
I love a cheating wife better anyways
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Room for a Ketchup bottle in there??
Would clarify but in the current climate it's a point trap. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
So points worry you?
Interesting.