Members You Miss...

Quite the trifecta...
you don't see it an oddity at all
that you cant handle some opinions

typed on a screen ? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
As long as the opinions fall within posting parameters all is good but when they become insulting or violate posting guidelines individuals often take vacations!

DD
As long as the opinions fall within posting parameters all is good but when they become insulting or violate posting guidelines individuals often take vacations!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
that's fine I well understand what YOU enjoy doing

and all that I could expect from you

it wasn't about the issue of BANNING , your going to do that regardless given any opening

under the new rules , your tailor made for enforcing wide open subjective rules

that require thought police and a leaning bias

I expect you to be excellent for the new system goes without saying

unfortunately my question to perry has nothing to do with how you answered it

thanks for the attempt and time
you don't see it an oddity at all
that you cant handle some opinions

typed on a screen ? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I can handle all opinions, just doesn't mean that I want to. The recent banning of a poster can be looked at as addition by subtraction. JMHO
I can handle all opinions, just doesn't mean that I want to. The recent banning of a poster can be looked at as addition by subtraction. JMHO Originally Posted by Perryay
fair enough just think in general not great to cheer stifling opinions unless someone is outright outing... the couple of nuclear rules,

sure the site is fighting outside forces and in survival mode but to capitulate ,, eehhh

its not in my hands anyways so your in a better position for enjoyment here then six months ago

but what happens when they start coming for you ? the old saying , when they came for me, no one spoke up , so when they come for you ….. or something like that
fair enough just think in general not great to cheer stifling opinions unless someone is outright outing... the couple of nuclear rules,

sure the site is fighting outside forces and in survival mode but to capitulate ,, eehhh

its not in my hands anyways so your in a better position for enjoyment here then six months ago

but what happens when they start coming for you ? the old saying , when they came for me, no one spoke up , so when they come for you ….. or something like that Originally Posted by JONBALLS
There is a difference.

You are vocal with your opinions, you generally explain them pretty well, and many may not like them, but your input is usually instructive and pretty spot on.

Others offer no opinions, but simplify look to piss people off as often as they can.

Big difference, there.
Ha ha ha. Now you’re going to have everyone trying to get points from me. Originally Posted by B Three
Points and bans here are what made hanging around Upstate fun! Well...that and one special lady.
Points and bans here are what made hanging around Upstate fun! Well...that and one special lady. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
yup
I've got me some CC points.
Tasted like surf and turf.....
Points and bans here are what made hanging around Upstate fun! Well...that and one special lady. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Natty Daddy
BANNED
I can handle all opinions, just doesn't mean that I want to. The recent banning of a poster can be looked at as addition by subtraction. JMHO Originally Posted by Perryay
Heh. Or huh..
Eithther way.
Has anyone seen Maggie B? Originally Posted by Rusty Hill
the question of death Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Rusty Hill
BANNED
He will just get another hsndle.
Lofl....
And a new one when that jandle is banned.