NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

You can always bring Carr back into town.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
At least he has two Super Bowl rings.
Well, we were "out coached" and our quarterback cannot move. You don't even have to look at those young quarterbacks. Aaron Rodgers is even more mobile.

I have seen ant beds move faster in my front yard. When the defense drops back they don't have to worry about him running and if he does they can move waaaay faster than he.

So...What do we draft first next year. I think Posey will be able to fill the #2 WR option.

I am thinking they go LB or maybe even another D Lineman...a "BIG BODY" this time or even a QB.
Unfortunately Posey tore his achilles and may not be full strenghth next year.

Weak draft for QB's. Kubes has a more moblie stronger armed QB on the bench behind Dopey. Actually 2 of them(TJ and Kennum). Vick will also be available but he is a loser and a cancer.

We need LB help bad. I hate to say it but we miss Mario as well. Barwin and Reid did not do enough from a critical rush position. They had to be one on one with a tackle all season because of the double teams on Watt but we got very little produciton from them. They Pats exposed Rudd and James on pass coverage but that was expected. Cush will be back but we need more fast LB's.
I agree another stud WR would be great. But what would we do with him? Throw him more 8 yard passes?? Dopey's lack of mobility and ability to extend a play is a major problem!!! His weak ass arm is another glaring problem? How many bombs or go routes do with throw to the best WR in the league? None!! Cause pussy arm can't get it there I guess!! Fuck I'm getting riled up again!! Dopes wasn't the only problem yesterday. I would like to kick Wade in the nuts as well. WTF Defense line up and get ready!!! That was pathetic!! Busted coverages, guys running WIDE mfing open!!!

This season without Schaub, probably about the same results.
This season without JJ Watt maybe 8-8!!!
The problems are systemic and glaring. Kubiak wants to run a type of offense that requires very specific things, and isn't common in today's NFL. We need help at QB, WR, OL - particularly RT, LB, NT, and S. Did I leave anything out?

While the defense wasn't good yesterday, they were good enough to keep us in the game - despite essentially have NO inside linebackers worthy of the start, and I think if you look at the 6-7 game collapse as a whole, you can't ignore the fact that it was the offense's failure to put points on the board that kept them from where the talent level said they should be.
  • Trey
  • 01-14-2013, 09:18 AM
Matt Flynn
Steve smith
Tim Tebow
Mike Vick
Mark Sanchez

They owe slob to much money he aint leaving. This is our guy for the next few years. If they did change who would they get out of that bunch?
Matt Flynn
Steve smith
Tim Tebow
Mike Vick
Mark Sanchez

They owe slob to much money he aint leaving. This is our guy for the next few years. If they did change who would they get out of that bunch? Originally Posted by trey
I'd be fine with giving Matt Flynn a shot, although I don't think the economics are there. Vick could be interesting. FUCK Tebow and Sanchez both. With those kinds of options and the amount of money we're stuck with paying Schaub, I think it's going to have to be addressed through the draft though.
IMO, that was "the game" right there. Run = 3 and 2 passes = 0. It's a play off game. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep. I was at this sports bar and when this happened folks were like "Gotdammit you can't be doing this shit against the Patriots!!!"
At least he has two Super Bowl rings. Originally Posted by macksback
That muthafucka didn't work for those rings either!

As long as Eli is quarterback, riding the bench will be all David Carr will ever do.
Who is Steve Smith?? Qb???? Alex Smith maybe?? 49er backup?? He blows like the rest of that list!! Flynn would probably be available although I think he signed a pretty big contract then got beat out by Wilson. If we could trade Schaub(find a sucker) then acquire Flynn that might and I say might be worth a shot!!

I say give TJ a shot or bring back Sage goddammit!!! TJ has potential and arm that can throw deep, unlike pop gun Dopey!! Although I don't think TJ could get us by the Pats yesterday either. Brady chewed up and spit us out like a Makeover masseuse!!!!
  • Trey
  • 01-14-2013, 12:36 PM
Yeah I fucked it up Alex
What about my Steelers...what are our needs?

C'mon guys, no one wants to talk about my Steelers. This is and "NFL" thread too ain't it

I already know your opinion Satin LOL
What about my Steelers...what are our needs?

C'mon guys, no one wants to talk about my Steelers. This is and "NFL" thread too ain't it

I already know your opinion Satin LOL Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Your Steelers didn't make tha playoffs this year bruh. Just sayin......
NFL QB's talking shit last week.........
http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-o...-card-bitches/

This week's funny ass episode!
Peyton Manning in denial, Aaron Rodgers highly pissed off, Russell Wilson trying to bargain, and Matt "Dopey" Schaub in deep depression. Funny shit!!!
http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-o...ional-roundup/
..folks were like "Gotdammit you can't be doing this shit against the Patriots!!!" Originally Posted by kerwil62
..or anyone in the playoffs. They were on their heels, 3 QUICK snaps it's 7.

Beat 'em at their game, and take it to 'em.

The worst is they take over on their 3 or 4.